PDA

View Full Version : Don't wonder

thehalk
03-18-2007, 09:14 AM
It was late november and 5 teens were in bushkills P.A.. They where on their way to the pocanos resort. Angel the second oldest 19, was driving. After all it was his car ,and his parents villa.It didn't take long for Angel to notices they were lost. Vick and Mike had never been ,so they didn't notice. The same goes for Destony and chloe. When Angel admited to being lost and low on gas. Vick pointed out a house deep in the forest. Mike wasn't really tryin to go , but felt relieved when. Angel said they would go together ,so they started to walk.

Angel knocked and a man in his late 40's answered."Hi how can I help.my name is mr.Robinson.Angel said "sorry for disturbing you ,but we see to be lost and in need of gas.""well theres gas in the garage ,and a phone in the den"Robinson answered."ok" Angel answered and whent straight to the garage.

Vick quickly answered with "sure why not".Everyone else followed suet."well let me say one think before we go on". Robinson said.Chloe quickly shoot out "and whats that?" Robinson smiled a sly grin."Don't wonder"Destony said "don't worry about that". The tour began ,and no more then 5 mins later vick was askin "wheres the bathroom?""It's true there , but watch your step" was Robinsons reply.

While Vick was entering the bathroom he tripped.He let out a low "shit!"
After relieving himslef he washed his hands. He trew water on his face and looked up. when he looked into the mirror .He saw a figuer behind him and turn rapidly. when vick turned he was sliced across the throat. He fell back into the sink ,and the big figuer. Shoved the massety into Vick's chest.

Down stairs in the garage Angel herd the thud. He didn't pay it to much mind as he filled the gas tank . He was starting to feel strange. The garage had alot of tools. Alot of which had dirt on them. This seemed very strange to him ,because it seemed like they got alot of work. Work that would be done out doors.seeing as there was only one man and no yard fencing. This would spoke anyone who was not from around.

when Robinson pasted his sons room.He stated " this was my son who passed aways room.""He was an inspiring basketball player." Mike being a inspiring basketball player asked."where did he play?". Robinson paid no mind and continued on. Mike let his curiousity get the better of him. He walked into the room ,and seen tons of prostegous trophies. He was looking at a poster when he herd. The closet door creaking and whent tord it. The door flew open and the huge person stromed tord him. Mike pulled out his blade and tryed cuting the massive man. The man knocked the blade out of Mike's hand. Then grabbed mike by the throat ,and hung him from the celling fan.

Angel was back at the car ,and full filling the tank.He started thinking about the thud. Then the tools that seem to have been used for digging.His thoughts ran away from him.He reached into the glove compartment ,and pulled something out.He wispered to himself " hope I don't need this". Then started walking back to the house at a rappid pace.

Robinson was discribing his dead daughter."she was a beautiful girl.she was a poet,and an artest." Destoney followed him closely and Chloe didn't. Instead she decided to see the room.It was amasing to her in many ways. There was quotes painted on the wall and drawings posted. It reminded chloe of her own room. when she was at the closet she hesitated to open it. Instead she stepped back and turned away.The door cracked open and she seen the big man. Chloe took off running and so did the large man.

Destoney had finally realized it was only her and the man left. she said in a harsh tone"where the hell is everyone?"Robinson replyed "Isaid don't wonder". with that he stated loughing and opend his door. It reveald heads of all their victoms including Mikes. She when up to Mike's head and started crying. Robinson loughed a little harder before stabing her in the back with a dagger in the back.

Angel final reached the door and seen chloe running. she yelled "baby help me"Angel seen she was being chased ,and pulled out the 9mm he ratreaved from the car.With one shot to the head the bing man was dead. It was too late for him ,but too late for Chloe as well. The big man had jammed the massety into the back of her neck. When Angel got close he realized he was too late ,and was in rage. Up the stairs Robinson was yelling out for the man. Angel reply for him with a shot at Robinson. Robinson ducked into a room and Angel ran to the door. It was locked Angel shot the lock and kicked it open.The door opened and a axe hit Angel in the chest. Angel flew into the wall in the hall and dropped to the floor. Robinson came out and statted."I told them not to wonder."

thehalk
03-18-2007, 10:06 AM
I was typing fast and didn't proof read so heres the corrections
pocanos-poconos
destony-destiny
suet-suit
figuer-figure
herd-heard
past-passed
massety-matchet
whent-went
tord-toward
stromed-stormed
trued-tried
reveald-revealed
victoms-victims
ratreaved-retreaved
rappid-rapid
artest-artist
loughed-laoughed

and for a reffrence vick is the oldest

stubbornforgey
03-20-2007, 05:43 PM
ummmmmmmm..
does your edit command not work..??

Papillon Noir
03-21-2007, 09:08 AM
Three very important words:

Format. Spelling. Grammar.

I couldn't even follow your story, it was like a word scramble. You need to edit this if you want people to read it.

thehalk
03-31-2007, 07:41 PM
Satine PhoenixIt was late November and 5 teens were in Bushkills, P.A.. They where on their way to the Poconos resort. Angel the second oldest 19, was driving. After all it was his car ,and his parents villa.It didn't take long for Angel to notice they were lost. Vick and Mike had never been ,so they didn't notice. The same goes for Destiny and Chloe. When Angel admitted to being lost and low on gas, Vick pointed out a house deep in the forest. Mike wasn't really trying to go , but felt relieved when Angel said they would go together ,so they started to walk.

Angel knocked and a man in his late 40's answered."Hi how can I help,my name is Mr.Robinson.Angel said "sorry for disturbing you ,but we seem to be lost and in need of gas.""Well there's gas in the garage ,and a phone in the den"Robinson answered."Ok" Angel answered and went straight to the garage.

Vick quickly answered with "sure why not".Everyone else followed suet."well let me say one think before we go on". Robinson said.Chloe quickly shouted out "and whats that?" Robinson smiled a sly grin."Don't wonder" Destiny said "don't worry about that". The tour began ,and no more then 5 mins later Vick was asking "wheres the bathroom?""It's threw there, but watch your step" was Robinson's reply.

While Vick was entering the bathroom he tripped.He let out a low "shit!"
After relieving himself he washed his hands. He threw water on his face and looked up. When he looked into the mirror,he saw a figure behind him and turned rapidly. When Vick turned he was sliced across the throat. He fell back into the sink ,and the big figure shoved the machete into Vick's chest.

Down stairs in the garage Angel heard the thud. He didn't pay it to much mind as he filled the gas tank . He was starting to feel strange. The garage had a lot of tools. A lot of which had dirt on them. This seemed very strange to him ,because it seemed like they got a lot of work. Work that would be done out doors, seeming as there was only one man and no yard fencing. This would spook anyone who was not from around there.

When Robinson passed his sons room,he stated " this was my son, who passed aways room.""He was an inspiring basketball player." Mike being an inspiring basketball player asked."where did he play?". Robinson paid no mind and continued on. Mike let his curiousity get the better of him. He walked into the room ,and seen tons of prestigous trophies. He was looking at a poster when he heard. The closet door creaking and went toward it. The door flew open and the huge person stormed toward him. Mike pulled out his blade and tried cutting the massive man. The man knocked the blade out of Mike's hand. Then grabbed Mike by the throat, and hung him from the celling fan.

Angel was back at the car ,and full filling the tank.He started thinking about the thud. Then the tools that seem to have been used for digging.His thoughts ran away from him.He reached into the glove compartment ,and pulled something out.He whispered to himself " hope I don't need this". Then started walking back to the house at a rapid pace.

Robinson was discribing his dead daughter."she was a beautiful girl.she was a poet,and an artist." Destiny followed him closely and Chloe didn't. Instead she decided to see the room.It was amazing to her in many ways. There were quotes painted on the wall and drawings posted. It reminded Chloe of her own room. When she was at the closet she hesitated to open it. Instead she stepped back and turned away.The door cracked open and she seen the big man. Chloe took off running and so did the large man.

Destiny had finally realized it was only her and the man left. she said in a harsh tone"where the hell is everyone?"Robinson replied "I said don't wonder". with that stated,laughing he opened his door. It revealed heads of all their victims including Mikes. She went up to Mike's head and started crying. Robinson laughed a little harder before stabbing her in the back with a dagger.

Angel final reached the door and seen Chloe running, she yelled "baby help me"Angel seen she was being chased ,and pulled out the 9mm he retrieved from the car.With one shot to the head the big man was dead. It was too late for him ,but too late for Chloe as well. The big man had jammed the machete into the back of her neck. When Angel got close he realized he was too late and was in rage. Up the stairs Robinson was yelling out for the man. Angel replied to him with a shot at Robinson. Robinson ducked into a room and Angel ran to the door. It was locked Angel shot the lock and kicked it open.The door opened and an ax hit Angel in the chest. Angel flew into the wall in the hall and dropped to the floor. Robinson came out and stated."I told them not to wonder."