PDA

View Full Version : Hello

TheGoblinQueen
02-26-2007, 02:05 PM
Hey I am new here. I am Nicole and I am 23 from Jersey. My favorite horror film is probably Hellraiser. I like pretty much all styles of horror but I am picky considering the new horror out in America is horrible. I do like however Asian Horror films and my recent favorite is The Host.

Anyway see you around.

Ash's_evil_hand
02-27-2007, 04:37 AM
Hi GoblinQueen

Is that Jersey the island? Nice to have another European around - it's good to have people in the same time zone on here. I have a friend lives in Jersey - but she's in Edinburgh at the minute at university.

I'm pretty much a newbie myself so welcome - if you've had a good look around, you may have seen some 'gentle joshing' (ie flaming) of new people in the past. I've found everyone to be friendly and entertaining so far, so I hope you find the same.

Just getting into the Asian horror myself. You'll find omcDave is a bit of an expert in that field. Latest one I watched was 'Imprint' - some of it from behind my hands! It was quite nasty - just the way I like it. :D

jay o2 waster
02-27-2007, 05:35 PM
Hey I am new here. I am Nicole and I am 23 from Jersey. My favorite horror film is probably Hellraiser. I like pretty much all styles of horror but I am picky considering the new horror out in America is horrible. I do like however Asian Horror films and my recent favorite is The Host.

Anyway see you around.

Yeah, you should probably quit posting here.

TheGoblinQueen
02-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Hi GoblinQueen

Is that Jersey the island? Nice to have another European around - it's good to have people in the same time zone on here. I have a friend lives in Jersey - but she's in Edinburgh at the minute at university.

I'm pretty much a newbie myself so welcome - if you've had a good look around, you may have seen some 'gentle joshing' (ie flaming) of new people in the past. I've found everyone to be friendly and entertaining so far, so I hope you find the same.

Just getting into the Asian horror myself. You'll find omcDave is a bit of an expert in that field. Latest one I watched was 'Imprint' - some of it from behind my hands! It was quite nasty - just the way I like it. :D

No it is the States... Sorries. ><

Trust me I am cool with the flaming. It never bothered me in the past. Some places tend to be to "kind" and that kind of creeps me out. ^^ I like a good flame.

Imprint is good. I have it on DVD and I watch it from time to time just for a good short horror film.

Thanks for the welcome by the way.

VampiricClown
02-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Well, I was going to tell them to knock it off and be nice considering that the posts of yours that I've seen have been much more decent than that of the recent slew of n00bs around here.

But if you like the flaming....Well, I shall say nothing.

Welcome to HDC....

.....Straight Jackets Are Optional....

TheGoblinQueen
02-27-2007, 06:39 PM
Well, I was going to tell them to knock it off and be nice considering that the posts of yours that I've seen have been much more decent than that of the recent slew of n00bs around here.

But if you like the flaming....Well, I shall say nothing.

Welcome to HDC....

.....Straight Jackets Are Optional....

I am sure you get the idiot noobs around but flaming doesn't bother me. I learned over the years it is for a good laugh.

Anyway thanks for the consideration and thanks for not considering me like one of those noobs. I tend to try not to act like a complete moron.

VampiricClown
02-27-2007, 06:42 PM
I am sure you get the idiot noobs around but flaming doesn't bother me. I learned over the years it is for a good laugh.

Anyway thanks for the consideration and thanks for not considering me like one of those noobs. I tend to try not to act like a complete moron.

Well, the morons I can handle, they tend to be good for a laugh(to a point). It's the ones that come in here flaming the regulars for no reason without being able to spell what they are using as an insult correctly, that I just can't put up with.

You fit right in more than most of the 'new' regulars from what I've seen so far.

Happy Posting!

TheGoblinQueen
02-27-2007, 06:48 PM
Well, the morons I can handle, they tend to be good for a laugh(to a point). It's the ones that come in here flaming the regulars for no reason without being able to spell what they are using as an insult correctly, that I just can't put up with.

You fit right in more than most of the 'new' regulars from what I've seen so far.

Happy Posting!

Yes I have to agree.

Thanks. See you on the forums. :)

Despare
02-27-2007, 07:12 PM
Welcome, the stopwatch has been started.

Papillon Noir
03-05-2007, 12:37 PM
GoblinQueen - I have to say that I really like your username...and welcome!