PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for writers

AmericanManiac
02-13-2007, 02:14 PM
If anyone is interested in writing movie reviews for an upcoming site project(horror), please let me know, thanks ! If you would like more info on details about the site feel free to ask.

VampiricClown
02-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Word.
Am I still in on this project?
Granted I'm very busy now days....I can still try.

VampiricClown
02-13-2007, 03:25 PM
Just thought you may want to see why I'd be good for this....

My collection... (http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=vampiricclown)

I have more, but that site doesn't even say they exist...

The_Return
02-13-2007, 04:18 PM
Just thought you may want to see why I'd be good for this....

My collection... (http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=vampiricclown)

I have more, but that site doesn't even say they exist...

Hahahahaha

Somebody else actually has Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys:p :p

AmericanManiac
02-13-2007, 04:58 PM
vamp I just pm'd you asking if you wanted to write for me again, lol then I checked this. Yeah dude your still in on it if you want to be, i've been re-designing the site and changing all the code around for a few days now it's coming along good. I'm projecting to launch the site the first of March !

VampiricClown
02-13-2007, 05:09 PM
Hahahahaha

Somebody else actually has Puppet Master vs. Demonic Toys:p :p

Blind buy. lol, I didn't think it was THAT bad. It was pretty corny though.

@AM

I'll try over the next few days to get you some reviews. And do I need to re-type the ones I had orignally done for the page? They had typos and my style of writing has changed a bit.

AmericanManiac
02-13-2007, 05:25 PM
do I need to re-type the ones I had orignally done for the page? They had typos and my style of writing has changed a bit.

I have all of them, as a web designer you tend to save all of your old work (a habit). But if you want to re-write them, it's your work that is getting put out there, so it's entirely up to you.

VampiricClown
02-13-2007, 05:26 PM
I have a few of them already re-typed because I did a little more research on some. I also have one I NEED to get up. The guy sent me a screener DVD about 6 months ago and I promised him a review.

AmericanManiac
02-13-2007, 05:28 PM
Awesome yeah let him know it's going to be up on the first, I want to get everything together before I launch this and do it right this time.

Doc Faustus
02-15-2007, 08:13 AM
If there's room for one more, I'd be glad to send you some work.

The Flayed One
02-16-2007, 04:06 AM
I might be down. Could you pm me with some specs?

AmericanManiac
02-16-2007, 06:46 PM
If there's room for one more, I'd be glad to send you some work.

Yes the is room for about 10 more :D , PM one of your reviews please. If you are really interested I will need to set up a page for you on the site so all your work is linked to your page with all of your info on there, thanks.

VampiricClown
02-17-2007, 06:51 AM
Hey, AM, just as a thought, but I think we should do something to where all of the review writers know what the others are reviewing unless you'd rather make it like a second/third opinion type thing if you get more than one. Which, that may not be a bad idea because all of us here have different taste.

AmericanManiac
02-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Hey Doc I really liked that review, and your writing style if you want your in let me know. Vamp yeah if you guys let me know what movies your doing I already have a coming soon section, where they will be posted.

AmericanManiac
02-18-2007, 03:30 PM
If you guys want to check out a screen shot check out http://www.myspace.com/maniacshorror
I have a screenshot of the mainpage on there.

VampiricClown
02-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Nice

~angel of death~
02-20-2007, 03:27 PM
Nice

what do u want writers for:cool:

VampiricClown
02-20-2007, 06:10 PM

lol, May I ask why you quoted my last post?

Just curious.

AmericanManiac
02-22-2007, 01:43 PM

Currenlt looking for writers for either reviews, previews, ghost/evp, aliens/ufo's. There is plenty to choose from :)

bwind22
02-26-2007, 12:18 AM
I keep mini-reviews of every movie I watch on my own forum. (Link in my sig.) They are short & to the point, but you can feel free to use them if you want as long as you credit them to me. (There's already a couple hundred done on my site.)

If you're looking for more in depth reviews, I fully understand. It won't hurt my feelings if you opt not to use them, but I just thought I'd offer.

mordrid
03-03-2007, 05:53 AM
AM, I am really interested in this idea. I know I am a noob, but let me know what you are looking for length and content wise. I will work up a review and send to you in PM shortly.