PDA

View Full Version : new chucky movie

halloweenfan107
01-03-2004, 11:59 AM
whens the new chucky movie coming out?

D'Lo
01-04-2004, 10:16 AM
Well, it's listed on imdb.com for an October 2004 release. It's titled 'Seed of Chucky'.

Aasiyan
01-04-2004, 03:53 PM
Sounds fitting.

D'Lo
01-05-2004, 05:09 PM
The poster lists a 'summer 2004' release:

Ritualistic
01-08-2004, 04:29 PM
this should be interesting... :D

Leatherface3000
01-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Okay so did the original Chucky die and his wife too?Or is Chucky the father still alive?And could someone show me a picture of Chucky`s baby?

I hope it`s better than the Bride of Chucky that one sucked ass
it wasne`t even scary it made Jason X look good

Digital Murders
01-08-2004, 04:50 PM
[i]it made Jason X look good [/B]

So true.

And what the fuck is up with that pirate ship in the corner of the poster?

And yes, Chucky died in Bride of Chucky, or atleast it seems so.

D'Lo
01-09-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Digital Murders

And what the fuck is up with that pirate ship in the corner of the poster?

I saw this poster somewhere on a forum, from a thread 'seed of chucky poster released'. But when you brought up the pirate ship, I was thinking it could be fake. And when you closely check out the credits at the bottom, you can see John Ritter listed. And I don't think he's gonna be in this movie, so the poster appears to be fake.

allmykids
01-09-2004, 10:14 AM
Just read an up date on this it is set to release on HALLOWEEN, 2004. it said, Killer dolls chucky and tiffany raise there child to be just like them. that was it!! Not much info.

ds_spoon
01-09-2004, 10:17 AM
i dont care what anyone ses childs play films are great

but if chuckie came afte me i would just kick him he a god damn doll!!!!

moonsorrow
01-09-2004, 10:33 AM
how anatomicley correct can youa doll? dolls giving birth...thats pretty damn good if you ask me... bride of chucky sucked but i just gotta see this one... my take on the movie is like a knifes edge, youl either go mad about it or hate it more then anyhting in the world...

ds_spoon
01-09-2004, 12:58 PM
ive gotta see it 2 i love these films:D

ds_spoon
01-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
how anatomicley correct can youa doll? dolls giving birth...thats pretty damn good if you ask me... bride of chucky sucked but i just gotta see this one... my take on the movie is like a knifes edge, youl either go mad about it or hate it more then anyhting in the world...

well look at him he is a god damn doll

halloweenfan107
01-09-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by D'Lo
I saw this poster somewhere on a forum, from a thread 'seed of chucky poster released'. But when you brought up the pirate ship, I was thinking it could be fake. And when you closely check out the credits at the bottom, you can see John Ritter listed. And I don't think he's gonna be in this movie, so the poster appears to be fake.

did you ever think that maybe you read it wrong, maybe it was Jason Ritter, and if it does say John Ritter then maybe they started filming before he died....just a thought

Gizmo5
01-09-2004, 01:22 PM
I agree that all the Child's Play movies were the best!:D

_Leatha_Face_
01-09-2004, 01:26 PM
yea the cholds play movies actually scared me unlike bride of chucky and im sure seed of chucky is gonna suck to a baby chucky which is probably gonna look dumb, sorry not scary to me

Ritualistic
01-09-2004, 03:41 PM
the poster is shity looking and I really hope it is a fake.. I just read that this movie is going to be something like "New Nightmare" Jennifer Tilly will play herself.. sooooooooooo I dunno, it will probably be really dumb.. I like the childs play series of movies.. BUT this will probably suck..

D'Lo
01-10-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by halloweenfan107
did you ever think that maybe you read it wrong, maybe it was Jason Ritter, and if it does say John Ritter then maybe they started filming before he died....just a thought

Well, it does say 'John Ritter' and not Jason Ritter. It could be that he had already filmed the part, but I don't think so, because when 'Bad Santa' came out, everyone involved was saying that it was John Ritter's final movie appearance...

Plus, I just noticed, when you can read the bottom, it says 'Bride of Chucky' where 'Seed of Chucky' should be. So the poster is fake...

_Leatha_Face_
01-10-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by D'Lo
Well, it does say 'John Ritter' and not Jason Ritter. It could be that he had already filmed the part, but I don't think so, because when 'Bad Santa' came out, everyone involved was saying that it was John Ritter's final movie appearance...

Plus, I just noticed, when you can read the bottom, it says 'Bride of Chucky' where 'Seed of Chucky' should be. So the poster is fake... how is john ritter gonna be in this one when he got killed in bride of chucky???

Ritualistic
01-10-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
how is john ritter gonna be in this one when he got killed in bride of chucky??? I am thinking the same thing

Sam The Egg
01-10-2004, 03:43 PM
Ah, but Bride of Chucky was satire more than a regular part of the series

donniedarko3
01-10-2004, 04:05 PM
i couldnt care less. chucky sucks and so does that little slut doll sidekick of his.
seriously, as someone mentioned before, how can he be scary? hes a 28 in. tall doll. you just punt his ass if he comes after you.

Sam The Egg
01-10-2004, 04:38 PM
I agree with Donnie on Chucky being scary. He's about as scary as a dog. If a dog came running up to me to attack me, I'd kick it in the fucking mouth. Try biting me now, bitch. Same thing with Chucky. Yeah, he has the element of surprise, but in the end he's a doll with a knife and no superpowers. Nothing a swift kick in the ass can't defeat.

Ritualistic
01-11-2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Sam The Egg
If a dog came running up to me to attack me, I'd kick it in the fucking mouth. Try biting me now, bitch. do that with a 120lbs. pure muscle pit bull/ rottweiler mix comes running after your neckto rip it open... see where it gets u

Sick_As_Fuck
01-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Haha. I was about to say the same thing. No one's gonna kick a pitbull in the mouth and live to tell about it. But anyways, I actually like that poster, but it does seem fake. I haven't liked a Chucky movie since Child's Play 2, so I really don't have any high expectations for this movie at all.

avenger00soul
01-12-2004, 08:46 PM
Alex Vincent was at Fango's Weekend of Horrors and says he may reprise his role of Andy in the upcoming Seed of Chucky.

Sick_As_Fuck
01-13-2004, 12:13 AM
Andy!

avenger00soul
01-14-2004, 01:04 PM
The Andy rumor has been killed. But Jennifer Tilly has officially been signed to the project.

Sick_As_Fuck
01-14-2004, 06:08 PM
Bah...

avenger00soul
01-14-2004, 06:40 PM
Yeah, I'm disappointed too Sick.

_Leatha_Face_
01-14-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
The Andy rumor has been killed. But Jennifer Tilly has officially been signed to the project. well every1 its official this move iz gonna suck for sure now!

Ritualistic
01-15-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
The Andy rumor has been killed. But Jennifer Tilly has officially been signed to the project. I am glad they have her playing in it and not getting another actress, ya know..she fucking ROCKS!!!!

Killer Clown#1
01-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Watch em pull a fast ball on our ass and make it take place in space:rolleyes: it always happens.

crazy clown
01-15-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
Watch em pull a fast ball on our ass and make it take place in space:rolleyes: it always happens.
if they make this movie in space then i'll probably cry.

LivingDeadGirl
01-16-2004, 01:04 AM
C'mON ppl,all chucky movies are a must see.You know you're gunna have to watch this one too!I do hope it's better then some previous ones,but i for sure can't wait to see the next one!I'm tired of watching reruns of my favorite scary movies while waiting on another to be released.They need to make them faster!:D

LivingDeadGirl
01-16-2004, 01:09 AM
if they make this movie in space then i'll probably cry.lmao amen to that.

Ritualistic
01-18-2004, 10:21 AM
Here is the lastest news from upcominghorrormovies.com

1/17/04
Someone sent in some info about the film over to CC thanks to Shivers magazine, where director Don Mancini talks about the movie. The film will apparently be shot in Romania, using the same soundstages recently used by the production of Cold Mountain. Jennifer Tilly is signed onto the project, but Brad Douriff hasn't yet. Though since he has been able to sign onto the other 4 Child's Play flicks, it's safe to say he'll most likely be returning to this one. Its also been said that Mancini sees the film in a "Wes Craven's New Nightmare vein," though that comment brings up many questions on the film.

Digital Murders
01-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Its also been said that Mancini sees the film in a "Wes Craven's New Nightmare vein," though that comment brings up many questions on the film.

I smell some legal actions taking place.

KRUGERKID13
01-18-2004, 06:44 PM
The poster shown is only a concept poster. There are also at least 2 other posters floating around but are fakes. First off Brad Doruf has not signed on to do the film as of yet so therfore they couldnt have his name on it. The film also just got the greenlight over a month ago so theres no way they would have a theatrical release poster. For information proving my point go to www.upcominghorrormovies.com

Ultimamk
01-19-2004, 03:26 PM
I'm guessing this movie will take place maybe a few years after Bride of Chucky and will prob'ly be more comedy then horrifying blood bath.