PDA

View Full Version : Hello

DP McCoy
01-31-2007, 08:36 AM
Hello everybody,this is my first time on an internet forum(at the grand old age of 31!)so be patient and i will try to pick it up as quickly as possible.I hail from yorkshire in the uk and im just an average working stiff.I am a long time horror movie fan,and since my partner hates all horror movies and my friends are indifferent to them i decided to come bug you guys.

The Flayed One
01-31-2007, 08:48 AM
Welcome!

You have approximately 10 minutes to learn the ropes or we stick you in a box and charge people $1 to throw old meat at you.

DP McCoy
01-31-2007, 09:02 AM
Do i get a share of the proceeds from this meat pelting that i am soon to receive?shall we say 25%?Nothing on the bone though.

The Flayed One
01-31-2007, 09:17 AM
Nay. All proceeds are donated to the HDC Beer Fund. You do get to keep the meat, however. If you stick around long enough, you might get one of those beers.

stubbornforgey
01-31-2007, 09:20 AM
Hello everybody,this is my first time on an internet forum(at the grand old age of 31!)so be patient and i will try to pick it up as quickly as possible.I hail from yorkshire in the uk and im just an average working stiff.I am a long time horror movie fan,and since my partner hates all horror movies and my friends are indifferent to them i decided to come bug you guys.

welcome to the board...
your partner hates horror..
thats grounds for divorce :D

Burning in Hell
01-31-2007, 09:22 AM
welcome to the board...

Irreconcilable differences!

DP McCoy
01-31-2007, 09:27 AM
Free meat you say?beer you say?stick around i shall!thanks for the welcome.

DP McCoy
01-31-2007, 09:35 AM
welcome to the board...

she has her good points too ,just one very very serious flaw,in fact a couple of flaws....many many flaws...hmm...somebody is going to find her bags packed when she comes home from work including those damn "westlife" cds.

crabapple
01-31-2007, 10:06 AM
Welcome to the board!

Maybe a good thing to do would be to maybe start a thread somewhere about some narrow field of interest...it would sort of give an idea, a sense of personality...like "I enjoy low-budget Filipino horror movies from the 1960's but only ones with mutant maniacs..." or something like that. I mean, you can post about anything you like of course.

Things have been a little stale here lately and we need new posters with great new ideas!

DP McCoy
01-31-2007, 10:38 AM
Welcome to the board!

Maybe a good thing to do would be to maybe start a thread somewhere about some narrow field of interest...it would sort of give an idea, a sense of personality...like "I enjoy low-budget Filipino horror movies from the 1960's but only ones with mutant maniacs..." or something like that. I mean, you can post about anything you like of course.

Things have been a little stale here lately and we need new posters with great new ideas!

thanks for the welcome,i will do my best to contribute in a positive manner