PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Papillon Noir
01-30-2007, 06:16 AM
Hi,
I have been a fan of horror for a very long time. Though, how I had aquired that taste I have no idea as no one else I know loves horror movies (and books too) as much as I do. I can occasionally get my boyfriend to watch a scary movie with me, but he has to be "in the mood" and even then there is some arm twisting.

I enjoy the old classics like Frankenstein and Nosferatu to the gritty seventies films like Last House on the Left and I Spit on Your Grave, and modern day horror like High Tension and The Descent.

I hold a special place in my heart for zombie movies though. Zombies really are the best!

can't get enough gore
01-30-2007, 07:05 AM
Hi,
I have been a fan of horror for a very long time. Though, how I had aquired that taste I have no idea as no one else I know loves horror movies (and books too) as much as I do. I can occasionally get my boyfriend to watch a scary movie with me, but he has to be "in the mood" and even then there is some arm twisting.

I enjoy the old classics like Frankenstein and Nosferatu to the gritty seventies films like Last House on the Left and I Spit on Your Grave, and modern day horror like High Tension and The Descent.

I hold a special place in my heart for zombie movies though. Zombies really are the best!

man i am always in the mood for a horror movie....zombies kick ass. welcome!!!!