PDA

View Full Version : Rose Red Prequel!!

allmykids
01-02-2004, 06:12 AM
I Had never heard of it. I just saw it at blockbuster. It's called THE DIARY OF ELLEN RIMBAUR. HAS anybody seen this?? was it any good? :confused:

Egekrusher
01-02-2004, 06:47 AM
It's not worth the 2.50 for the rental.

avenger00soul
01-02-2004, 07:57 AM
Rose Red was not good enough to warrant me sitting down with another one.

mudsliptones
01-02-2004, 09:20 AM
I liked the movie (rose red), it was not scary, but I liked it fgor some reason, I guess the story itself, the background of the house and stuff like that
haven't seen that prequel though

Egekrusher
01-02-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by mudsliptones
I liked the movie (rose red), it was not scary, but I liked it fgor some reason, I guess the story itself, the background of the house and stuff like that
haven't seen that prequel though

It was a good movie. However, the prequel really does blow donkey ass.

bloodrayne
01-02-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Egekrusher
It was a good movie. However, the prequel really does blow donkey ass.

Egekrusher, you have such a beautiful way with words...LOL...Anyway, to anyone interested in this subject, might I suggest (as always), that you read the book (both of them, if you are so inclined)

bloodygurl02
01-02-2004, 12:46 PM
this one was also on tv i found rose red to b a good movie but te prequel did suck. i have the book to the prequel but not to rose red

Egekrusher
01-02-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Egekrusher, you have such a beautiful way with words...LOL...Anyway, to anyone interested in this subject, might I suggest (as always), that you read the book (both of them, if you are so inclined)

Sorry, but no way. I refuse to read books based on movies. Especially with Stephen King. That's a disgrace to his name.

bloodrayne
01-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Egekrusher
Sorry, but no way. I refuse to read books based on movies. Especially with Stephen King. That's a disgrace to his name.

I seriously hope that you are kidding...The books are not based on the movies...The movies are based on the books...Books are better...That's my personal opinion...

Egekrusher
01-02-2004, 01:37 PM
I seriously hope that you are kidding...The books are not based on the movies...The movies are based on the books...Books are better...That's my personal opinion...

Oh... I could've swore... sorry. :(

mudsliptones
01-03-2004, 03:26 AM

so there are 2 books?
isn't it just 1 book

meetthecreeper
01-03-2004, 05:00 AM

Books are way better-what you said made me think of the movie Airheads-X number of copies of Moby Dick-the movie or the book-they made a book out of that?

allmykids
01-03-2004, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by allmykids
I Had never heard of it. I just saw it at blockbuster. It's called THE DIARY OF ELLEN RIMBAUR. HAS anybody seen this?? was it any good? :confused: Ok i saw it and i must say this is not a movie to be tossed lightly aside, IT SHOULD BE THROWN WITH GREAT FORCE!!!!! yes it sucked!!

_Leatha_Face_
01-03-2004, 09:08 AM
after seeing rose red and watching the whole 2 1/2 hour movie i dont wanna c anything else related to the phrase Rose Red lol, but i loved the movie dont get me wrong