PDA

View Full Version : Female Slashers?

Roderick Usher
01-17-2007, 10:38 AM
Are there any?

There are planty of "witchy women" like Carrie or Tamara

There are tons of female revenge flicks like Kill Bill, Sex and Fury, They Call Her One Eye, etc

But are there any female slasher flicks? Would you want to see one? What would you want out of one?

Sleepaway Camp is close as is the original Friday 13th - but they both play on the idea that the killer is a man before revealing it's a woman.

And yes, I am openly asking for ideas here - seems there is a real gap in the market, which is really rare in the horror genre.

***thank you, puppet for mentioning the idea***

XtRaVa
01-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Yes there are :)

Roderick Usher
01-17-2007, 10:40 AM
Yes there are :)

um...examples?

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 10:42 AM
female slasher dont work they are practical a female serial killer isnt as common as a man however if you do it then watch urban legends number 1.. she has a reason whereas many male slashers are acting without cause

if u do a women slasher she has to have a reason such as revenge on a lover, ect ect

Roderick Usher
01-17-2007, 10:46 AM
so men can be pure evil, but women can't?

I'm finding that one a little difficult to swallow. It's overly simplistic.

Why not a female leatherface-type?

urgeok
01-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Deep Red had a female slasher.

i think a few of the other italian slashers were female as well.
If i can remember any of them I'll add them.

The reason i remember this was the huge continuity gap between the masked killer - glimpsed as an obviously larger man - to the female once she is unmasked.

also - Fri 13 - the origional was a female slasher

XtRaVa
01-17-2007, 10:47 AM
Women cant be serial killers? Err...You must be very young and naive :)

Shadow
01-17-2007, 10:48 AM
I would agree that female serial killers are more practical and kill with reason. However I dont think that a female slasher would not work. Why not have a female who is just as insane as a male slasher?

XtRaVa
01-17-2007, 10:48 AM
um...examples?

I would search my memory banks and list some but I'm feeling overly lazy. Maybe later :)

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 10:51 AM
No i'm not young and naive i watch horror films nearly every night and i'm currently studying Media at college however i dont think a female would work as a serial killer without a purpose she needs a reason to kill

thats my personal opinion and if u look through history you will see that many female serial killers DIDNT act alone they had a partner and if they did act alone they had a reason to kill

yeah i have stuided this and read many many books on this

Shadow
01-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Hmmmmm sawmeg you do have a very good point there. I still do think it might be interesting (even if unusual) to see a female slasher in a film. Mainly to see how it would be done. I think I shall look into this more you have opened up my interest.

Angra
01-17-2007, 11:09 AM
This thread has spoiler allert written all over it. :rolleyes:

Anywho...

*SPOILER ALLERT*

Switchblade romance
Urban Legends
And what about "I spit on your grave"? Haven´t seen it so i wouldn´t know for sure.

*End of spoiler*

Shadow
01-17-2007, 11:13 AM
It has been a long time since I have seen Urban Legends but I think some on mentioned that there was reason so that would mean killer rather than slasher yes? (forgive me I am still learning hehe) and as for the other film well I will have to watch it.

newb
01-17-2007, 11:15 AM
http://accel2.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/0/18/85/05/petite-bulle-des-horreurs/haute-tension.jpg

newb
01-17-2007, 11:23 AM
http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/f4/e7/42f2b340dca074bb6b2b8010.L.jpg

Shadow
01-17-2007, 11:28 AM
oh looks interesting cool. Thanks.

Roderick Usher
01-17-2007, 11:34 AM
http://accel2.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/0/18/85/05/petite-bulle-des-horreurs/haute-tension.jpg

but once again, like Fri 13th, Urban Legends and Deep Red - the killer is viewed as a man (or something neuter) for most of the film and the female aspect is used purely as a reveal, not as a substantive element of the horror.

urgeok
01-17-2007, 11:38 AM
the reason it doesnt work as well - yet - is mainly due to the difference in physical size and strength between women and men. (and yes, i know there are some big strong women and some small weak men - but for the general public - we're just built - and trained differently)

MS 45 used a gun ... now that is far more a believable scenario than someone using a lot of force while using a knife .. in most cases

urgeok
01-17-2007, 11:41 AM
but once again, like Fri 13th, Urban Legends and Deep Red - the killer is viewed as a man (or something neuter) for most of the film and the female aspect is used purely as a reveal, not as a substantive element of the horror.

a lot of films concerning the cops trying to solve the case - will not rule out the possibility of it beiong a woman .. X-files always would mention the possibility as well.

maybe its juts politically corect dialogue ..or thorough police work ..
but in that context it's usually mentioned.

newb
01-17-2007, 11:48 AM
the reason it doesnt work as well - yet - is mainly due to the difference in physical size and strength between women and men. (and yes, i know there are some big strong women and some small weak men - but for the general public - we're just built - and trained differently)

MS 45 used a gun ... now that is far more a believable scenario than someone using a lot of force while using a knife .. in most cases

Thats it right there.I'm 6 ft. 225lbs........she would have to be one big ass bull dyke with a hell of a big knife to scare me.

unless it was my mother-in-law....she scares the fuck out of me.

Shadow
01-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Great points all round. However I still stick by what I said I would like to see a female slasher. Is it that unbelievable that a woman can be evil and/or insane enough to kill for no realy reason? Yes the method of killing may need to be different but the general idea would it really not work?

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 11:59 AM
i dunno it might work but you'd have to delve into why she became crazy/insane

i spit on your grave has a female killer but as i pointed out she starts killing her kidnappers who have gang raped her and beaten her i've got the dvd its actually a shit film

i think females are viewed differently but if we knew from the beginning it was a female it might be more exciting

in cherry falls you are lead to believe its a female killing al the way through it

Roderick Usher
Thats it right there.I'm 6 ft. 225lbs........she would have to be one big ass bull dyke with a hell of a big knife to scare me.

That's the movie title, right there THE MOTHER IN-LAW

it'd be a great phony trailer for the Grindhouse collection:D

Vodstok

HAHA! I could take you... same size, only younger :)

I dont fear my mother in law though.. She set me up with Doom 3 and FEAR so she is A-Ok.

Some may notice that iused to be Urge's size (6' 2"), but i appear to have lost 2 inches somewhere.... it is really weird...

Roderick Usher
01-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Size is an invalid agrument

seen Puppet Master, Demonic Toys, Leprechaun, It's Alive...that was a fucking baby - A BABY, and there were two sequels to that one.

A woman could be a great slasher

And crazy beats size time and time again.

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 12:05 PM
she could be but she needs a reason even if its just a reason for being insane it has to be there

Vodstok
01-17-2007, 12:07 PM

seen Puppet Master, Demonic Toys, Leprechaun, It's Alive...that was a fucking baby - A BABY, and there were two sequels to that one.

Play Misty for me. Skinny psycho bitch beat up Clint, for god's sake.

Nikkif8
01-17-2007, 12:14 PM
One movie I can think of the fits that "female killer with a reason" is that movie Monster. She's a prostitute and kills guys. Some wierd shit.

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 12:16 PM
its based and a true serial killer it is a little freaky

urgeok
01-17-2007, 12:20 PM

its a very valid arguement depending on how realistic you want it to be.
none of the films you cited i like - for the very reasons you mentioned .. except to be taken as a joke.

i dont think you want to have a female slasher taken as a joke.

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 12:22 PM
are you saying that a female slasher would be funny???

urgeok
01-17-2007, 12:29 PM
by using Rods comparrision ..

thats the point i was trying to get at.

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 12:31 PM
oh okay just checkin :rolleyes:

neverending
01-17-2007, 12:43 PM
Would the chick in Spider Baby count?
She had some wicked knives!

And there's always the element of surprise- that can make up for any size inequalities.

How bout a Bobbit type killer?

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 12:44 PM
i've never seen spider baby was she just a psycho with no reason or was she killing because something happened to her?

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 01:16 PM
????? is there? wheres the killer mum

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 01:22 PM
what film has a serial killer mom or did i just read it wrong lol

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 01:30 PM
oh right thanks :)

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 01:34 PM
i'll see if i can find it in the shops

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 01:37 PM
i live in the uk lol

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 01:40 PM
i know lol :0

Shadow
01-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Well I missed a whole loada comments there because real life called me away from my realm of the virtual world lol. Anyway some really good comments there. I understand what you are saying sawmeg that you would have to know why the woman went insane if she was to become a slasher very fair point. Well I think I shall do some research into real life female serial killers and those of which are in films.

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 01:47 PM
there okay i dont get massive excitment off them but there are a few good ones

ichi the killer is a good one

and shadow let me know what you think while your researching real life female serial killers

Shadow
01-17-2007, 01:49 PM
will do sawmeg thanks for the interesting convo.

sawmeg
01-17-2007, 01:51 PM
hey no problem let me know if you think that most female killers have a partner? i found a lot did

Roderick Usher
01-17-2007, 01:57 PM
Spider Baby is more along the right lines. The idea of a regressive genetic disorder turning people cannibal is a little campy, but it's better than some of the other cliches.

I wouldn't want a female slasher to be "funny" but most slasher films are inhenetly comedic. I mean there isn't a single scene of Jason Voorhees that's remotely scary - he's a goof. Like how Freddy describes him in FvJ as a big dog that doesn't know when to stop eating.

A woman of size and strength who simply snaps could be pretty damned frightening. Especially if she were trained to kill, like a returning soldier from Iraq with a wicked case of PTSD.

the_real_linda
01-17-2007, 02:06 PM
we always expect a female to have a reason so maybe itll be fun not to have....okay so baby (vera ellen) in house of 1000 corpses and dr's is a part of the 'firefly' family which is a rip of the family in tcm series....and theres jasons mom acting out of maternal love.....and then the aptly named miss.loomis (lol) of scream 2 played by the excellent laurie metcalf....also with the maternal thing but maybe it would be good to have a female serial killer for the 21st century that carries more of a post feminist vibe and dosent have to have a reason

Roderick Usher
01-17-2007, 02:12 PM
maybe it would be good to have a female serial killer for the 21st century that carries more of a post feminist vibe and dosent have to have a reason

exactly

that's what I want to see

I don't want to see The Hand That Rocks The Cradle again, I want a female Jason/Mike Myers

the_real_linda
01-17-2007, 02:47 PM
id pay to see it.......olo.....but it has to ironic....with no children involved and momma in a cool ghetto way

The Mothman
01-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Deep Red had a female slasher.

i

Spoiler!!!!

XtRaVa
01-17-2007, 03:35 PM
i dont think a female would work as a serial killer without a purpose she needs a reason to kill

Why does she need any more of a reason than a male serial killer? Fucking sexist or what.

the_real_linda
01-17-2007, 03:56 PM
what i was trying to say....thank you!!

crazy raplh
01-17-2007, 04:36 PM
has anyone seen flesh eating mothers?

the_real_linda
01-17-2007, 04:39 PM
nope......any good?

Elvis_Christ
01-17-2007, 05:19 PM
Raging Fury:
http://www.itsonlyamovie.co.uk/COVERS2/RAGING%20FURY.jpg

I'd be really down to see a decent female slasher. As long as it stays away from the cheeseball killer cheerleader thing.

the_real_linda
01-17-2007, 05:21 PM
olo thanks dude wow i gotta see that and i know what you mean bout cheerleaders......

Spec7ral
01-17-2007, 05:47 PM
Office Killer

BlackSunProductions
01-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Sorry if someone's already mentioned them (I skipped to the last page), but there's Anne Sweet Anne, Valentine, and American Psycho 2. Also, obviously, the first Friday the 13th.

the_real_linda
01-17-2007, 05:57 PM
Sorry if someone's already mentioned them (I skipped to the last page), but there's Anne Sweet Anne, Valentine, and American Psycho 2. Also, obviously, the first Friday the 13th.

not at all get more listed....always good to have a list of films to see..

Roderick Usher
01-17-2007, 06:12 PM
You know...a really good, really gory, really cool, post-feminist, fetishistic killer cheerleader flick could be a blast:D

She's not a killer cheerleader, she's a killer who just happens to be on the squad because she's so good at being phony - and she's OCD about working out and learning how to kick ass.

Teen American Psycho Cheerleader anyone?

the_real_linda
01-17-2007, 06:24 PM
well i was against a cheerleader thing but you mentioned OCD so im up for it...yay!

Elvis_Christ
01-17-2007, 07:24 PM
You know...a really good, really gory, really cool, post-feminist, fetishistic killer cheerleader flick could be a blast:D

She's not a killer cheerleader, she's a killer who just happens to be on the squad because she's so good at being phony - and she's OCD about working out and learning how to kick ass.

Teen American Psycho Cheerleader anyone?

No thanks :)

The Mothman
01-17-2007, 08:22 PM
http://www.jurassicdvd.com/catalog/images/womd9744.jpg

Spec7ral
01-17-2007, 08:33 PM
can we all just watch Hard Ticket to Hawaii and The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik Yak as a double feature? Sure neither of them are close to being slasher flix but that kind of soft core sexploitation is just so heartwarming.

Elvis_Christ
01-18-2007, 12:58 AM
Women's Prison Massacre looks fucking dope dude. I'll have to check that out.

the_real_linda
01-18-2007, 04:58 AM
yeah it looks fun! gotta try and find this one

Shadow
01-18-2007, 06:30 AM
Wow again I missed a whole loada convo there. Had pages to read to catch up lol.

Well it was mentioned and I agree that females need no other reason to go crazy and become a slasher than males would (hell I know I have thought about it when life gets on top of me lol).

Sawmeg does have a point that in real life crime females very rarely kill without reason and most often have help (mind research will have to go into that point). However that does not mean a female slasher film would not/has not work/ed as after all it is just a film.

I shall look into trying to find the films you have all mentioned however with funds a bit low atm it may take me a while to gather them all together. I might have to start raiding from friends collections.

The Mothman
01-18-2007, 06:34 AM
Women's Prison Massacre looks fucking dope dude. I'll have to check that out.

it sure as hell does. i should have grabbed it at Best Buy when i had the chance. they dont carry it anymore where i live. let me know how it is when you see it.

sawmeg
01-18-2007, 06:43 AM
i wasnt being sexist its just a fact in real life theat female killers kill with reason and normally have a partner to very big obvious ones are fred and rose west and myra hindly and ian brady

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 06:49 AM
Yeah guys are so bad arent they! Oooh...they do all the crimes in the world! Women are so innocent of everything, if they ever killed it would be for a reason and they would probably get a guy partner to help them anyway!

Fucking ridiculous.

sawmeg
01-18-2007, 06:51 AM
why dont you go do the same research i've done then comment for fuck sake i have read dozens on books on the subject okay in life most women kill with a reason or with a partner
whereas men dont give a reason to there crimes just look at ted bundy he had no reason he just did it it was a complusion

Roderick Usher
01-18-2007, 07:54 AM
Nancy Kantarian, my neighbor who stabbed her three little girls and burned the house down...she never gave a reason.

I get what you're saying Meg, there's always a reason, but men are more likely to be incapable of articulating this reason. It's all about the corpus collosum, the organ in the brain that allows the hemispheres to communicate. The organ is much larger in women than men. It's why whe you ask a man what he's feeling or thinking about, the first word that usually comes out of his mouth is "nothing" even if it's far from the truth. Ask a woman the same question and she's off and talking.

And TONS of female killers work alone. They tend to be serial poisoners and/or angels of death (nurses who give intentional overdoses) - yes I too research this shit, it's what I do for a living.

But I'm not talking about serial killers, I'm talking about mask-wearing mass murderers. Why not a woman? Honestly.

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 07:55 AM
I find it hard to believe you've read dozens of books on the subject, let alone on any subject. If you really had, surely your posts would have some grammar, structure and punctuation.

Roderick Usher
01-18-2007, 08:00 AM
I find it hard to believe you've read dozens of books on the subject, let alone on any subject. If you really had, surely your posts would have some grammar, structure and punctuation.

Now, now, let's play nice. It's a fun heated debate - no need for nastyness, okay?

Spec7ral
01-18-2007, 10:44 AM
"NASTY NASTY NASTY" - Rocco Siffredi

sawmeg
01-18-2007, 11:57 AM

i have read dozens of book on the subject if you actually took the time to ask me why my posts are bad you'd find out i have mild dyslexia that affects the why i write/type i dont apperciate your fucking attitude just because you dont wanna accept my opinion

also i agree about the angels of death stuff but they normally have munchaustn by proxy they dont do it to kill they do it for the attention they get when they find a sick child or adult they enjoy it
and as for female posioners its normally for money or revenge so there'e still a reason

i guess a mask wearing female would work but do u want people to know from the beginning its a women or keep it as neutueal

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 12:05 PM
i have read dozens of book on the subject if you actually took the time to ask me why my posts are bad you'd find out i have mild dyslexia that affects the why i write/type i dont apperciate your fucking attitude just because you dont wanna accept my opinion

You never said it was your opinion, you said it was fact (and I dont FUCKING appreciate that). Women can be just as evil as men or mentally derranged so dont pretend women are all things nice because its completely wrong.

I know several dyslexic people and reading books is the last thing they would ever do because they lose their place, jumble the words, take nothing in or simply get bored.

You barely ever spell anything wrong (dyslexics barely spell anything correct), you just speak and type like a chav who didnt pay attention in school.

sawmeg
01-18-2007, 12:10 PM
point 1. it is a fact about women working with men or other women when commiting murders not once did i say they couldn't be evil and i never said they were nice
point 2. i said my dsylexia affects the way i write not the way i read or spell there are many forms mine is mild.
point 3. i'm not a chav i did pay attention in school which is why i have & GCSE's at a- c which i did at college coz i went to a very bad school i also have 3 as levels(got bored) and i'm currently studying Media(moving image)
Point 4. my opinion was that I dont think a female slasher would work without reason

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 12:17 PM
point 1. it is a fact about women working with men or other women when commiting murders not once did i say they couldn't be evil and i never said they were nice
point 2. i said my dsylexia affects the way i write not the way i read or spell there are many forms mine is mild.
point 3. i'm not a chav i did pay attention in school which is why i have & GCSE's at a- c which i did at college coz i went to a very bad school i also have 3 as levels(got bored) and i'm currently studying Media(moving image)
Point 4. my opinion was that I dont think a female slasher would work without reason

Point 1. You're wrong that women always do that. Just plain wrong.
Point 2. Well I guess you have no reason to lie, but it seems a bit off...You just mispelled dyslexia and thats the one word a dyslexic person never mispells, almost as though you are now mispelling on purpose, but whatever. I've never known a dyslexic person that doesnt know what a comma or full stop is but whatever, sorry if thats really the reason. :rolleyes:
Point 3. Well done.

sawmeg
01-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Point 1. You're wrong that women always do that. Just plain wrong.
Point 2. Well I guess you have no reason to lie, but it seems a bit off...You just mispelled dyslexia and thats the one word a dyslexic person never mispells, almost as though you are now mispelling on purpose, but whatever. I've never known a dyslexic person that doesnt know what a comma or full stop is but whatever, sorry if thats really the reason. :rolleyes:
Point 3. Well done.

plz read back over my posts i didnt say ALWAYS i said most of the time i also agreed that angels od death work alone but do it for attention and i agreed that posioners work alone
i also type fast so it was probably a typo that i spelt it wrong and i really am dyslexic i've had a hell of alot of help to get my writing and spelling to where it is today i'm 19 and i still struggle alot
Oh and thanks :P

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 12:28 PM
Ok then, you have no reason to lie, like I said I just havnt seen a dyslexic person spell as well you but in that case well done.

Women wackos can still kill for no reason like male wackos, or for the same mental reasons they might kill for (I have no idea what that might be as I'm not mental...I hope ;)). Obviously men kill more, but that could be a lot down to men often finding it easier to kill people, say physically and emotionally.

sawmeg
01-18-2007, 12:38 PM
i guess so
everyones intitled to an opinion lol
i just think its more believable for a male serial killer i know that sounds sexist and stuff but i just find it more believable however if its a masked killer like in urban legends then it probably would work depending on how it was worked

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 12:42 PM
It's not opinion! Its just true! Of course theres women serial killers as well as male!

In a movie yeah its probably better if its a guy, thats just how slashers have been for ages.

sawmeg
01-18-2007, 12:43 PM
lol i'm not gonna argue you this anymore i'll just agree to disagree lol saves alot of trouble

i dont think there better in movies i just think its more realistic i like the idea of a female just going crazy and killing some people like amanda did in saw but she still had a reason

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 12:46 PM
But there really are female serial killers! Grrrrrrrrr.

sawmeg
01-18-2007, 12:47 PM
and they tend to work with partners or have a reason for killing lol

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Male serial killers tend to have a reason, they dont need partners because they arent stupid like girls.

HAHAHA :p

sawmeg
01-18-2007, 01:02 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:eek:

the_real_linda
01-18-2007, 01:05 PM
men dont need a reason for anything

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 01:15 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:eek:

:p Couldnt resist ;)

Yeah men dont need a reason to do anything, coz we're 'ard! lol

sawmeg
01-18-2007, 01:18 PM
hey u guy or a girl

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Whaaaaat?!?!? Me?!?!? I'm male!! Hope you didnt think I was a girl :( lol

joshaube
01-18-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm actually studying serial killers in class right now, Sociology class. The statistics note that there are a very few number of female serial killers when compared to the amount of men. Most female killers do not do it alone, either... using a man or another woman as an accomplice. Most of the kills females do are also linked to people they are closely involved with, and their methods are much less brutal. Ie -> poison.

I'd like to see some crazy bitch going around and slashin' people to bits. But it's not logical. It would be too... unusual to really be effective. If there was to be a female movie, I bet you the killer would be portrayed as a raging, conniving, witty bitch. She'd use needles of poison. And have a very creepy smile. Also very slick, probably with black hair. Very thin, and feminine.

the_real_linda
01-18-2007, 02:05 PM
sounds pretty good to me....and yeah tey do work together or with men its female nature just it dosen have to be in a film

Despare
01-18-2007, 02:06 PM
I'm actually studying serial killers in class right now, Sociology class. The statistic note that there are a very few number of female serial killers when compared to the amount of them. Most female killers do not do it along, either... using a man or another woman as an accomplice. Most of the kills females do are also linked to people they are closely involved with, and their methods are much less brutal. Ie -> poison.

I'd like to see some crazy bitch going around and slashin' people to bits. But it's not logical. It would be too... unusual to really be effective. If there was to be a female movie, I bet you the killer would be portrayed as a raging, coniving, witty bitch. She'd use needles of poison. And have a very creepy smile. Also very slick, probably with black hair. Very thin, and femine.

More like the girl from Audition?

Personally I'd like to see a strong woman slasher. Since when do slasher films have to be logical? Nothing like Basic Instinct of Single White Female but more of a big woman, almost like Kathy Bates, that just likes to slice people up.

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm actually studying serial killers in class right now, Sociology class. The statistics note that there are a very few number of female serial killers when compared to the amount of men. Most female killers do not do it alone, either... using a man or another woman as an accomplice. Most of the kills females do are also linked to people they are closely involved with, and their methods are much less brutal. Ie -> poison.

I'd like to see some crazy bitch going around and slashin' people to bits. But it's not logical. It would be too... unusual to really be effective. If there was to be a female movie, I bet you the killer would be portrayed as a raging, conniving, witty bitch. She'd use needles of poison. And have a very creepy smile. Also very slick, probably with black hair. Very thin, and feminine.

Yes that is often the case, but some women are capable of brutal murders too. In general men have less of a problem with doing violent acts than women, thats understandable, but when talking about someone who hasnt premeditated a death and they are literally just mentally unstable, then anything goes.

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 02:10 PM
and yeah tey do work together or with men its female nature

Female nature that women need help with things? True ;) hah

XtRaVa
01-18-2007, 02:53 PM
lol. Was only mucking around with the whole sexist thing :p

Dunno why they might think that, I dont talk like one.

the_real_linda
01-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Female nature that women need help with things? True ;) hah

i dont perse....but i think a lot of women feel lost without a man...

Shadow
01-19-2007, 04:51 AM
Again pages to read on my return but all damned gd stuff. Personally I want to see a female slasher film with no reason behind it just a woman slashing people up lol. Films dont need to be based on facts and figures. Some films are just about the entertainment.

Really good points about real life crimes coming from both sides. I enjoyed reading that discussion.

Shadow
01-19-2007, 04:52 AM
oh forgot to mention
linda I disagree with your last post but thats a matter of personal opinion lol