PDA

View Full Version : The Brood review

avenger00soul
09-29-2003, 02:41 PM
The Brood review (spoilers herein) [details (http://www.horror.com/php/article-87-1.html)]

Tony
09-30-2003, 10:25 PM
You were right dude. I picked this one up a few days after you started talking about it and it's great. Definitely recommended. Time to hit up that Wal Mart horror display folks!

avenger00soul
10-02-2003, 02:46 PM
I'm glad you liked it. It's the best surprise I've had in a while.

arseface01
10-20-2003, 08:16 AM
can you tell me if these evil children have black fingernails?

there is a film i watched as a little kid where the evil children had black fingernails. the only scene i remember is where an adult takes a fishing rod and uses it to chop a childs fingers off. does this happen in The Brood or am i thinking of another film? If so can anyone help?

thanks

avenger00soul
10-20-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by arseface01
can you tell me if these evil children have black fingernails?

there is a film i watched as a little kid where the evil children had black fingernails. the only scene i remember is where an adult takes a fishing rod and uses it to chop a childs fingers off. does this happen in The Brood or am i thinking of another film?

Unless I fell asleep, that aint the Brood my friend. I'll post here again if I find the movie you are looking for. Good luck with the hunt.

Unregistered
11-25-2003, 02:56 PM
The movie with the kids with black fingernails was called The Children. It came out in 1980. It featured kids who went thru a radioactive cloud, and their fingernails turned black and they could burn people. The only way to kill the children was to chop off their hands.