avenger00soul
12-29-2003, 03:20 PM
How bout Penis Flytrap and 45 Grave?

ds_spoon
12-29-2003, 03:49 PM
nope i like rap or dance, techno

Atrocity
12-29-2003, 07:00 PM
Misfits are the greatest band EVER to walk this Earth,but I can't believe no one has mentioned the Nekromantix.

"I ain't no god damn son of a bitch,you better think about that babe"

VampRocker
12-29-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Atrocity
Misfits are the greatest band EVER to walk this Earth

Agreed! Well, at least for the genre of horror punk...

Nekromantix is one fun band! They've got some killer lyrics and one hell of a cool sound...

Other honorable mentions onclude Blitzkid, Mister Monster and Calabrese...

Rock!

Atrocity
12-29-2003, 08:31 PM
Have you seen the Bassist for Nekromantix,his Bass is freakin'
crazy.The coffin bass,jesus......favorite Nekromantix song has
to be Gargoyles Over Copenhagen!

.....Its an all out GARGOYLE ATTACK!

VampRocker
12-29-2003, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I think that bass looks awesome. So awesome, in fact, I've got a Nekromatix t-shirt that states "Coffin Bass is Cool."

I couldn't agree more!

Wicked Pussycat
12-30-2003, 05:33 AM
" I got something to say. I raped your momma today"

"They called us walking corpse, unholy living dead; They outta lock us up, put us in their british hell."

Two of my favorite misfits lyrics.

( I checked out Nekromantix. They are like Mad Sin!

I love em)

VampRocker
12-31-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Wicked Pussycat

( I checked out Nekromantix. They are like Mad Sin!

I love em)

Awesome!

"Who killed the cheerleader? He did, he did! No, it wasn't me at all!"

Ritualistic
12-31-2003, 01:20 PM
Big misfits fan here.. Just bought project 1950 yesterday...

Wicked Pussycat
01-01-2004, 05:31 AM
Oh you sicken me.

I got Samhain 3 November coming fire yesterday.

Im also looking forward to tiger army 2.

HappyCamper
01-01-2004, 08:12 AM
Agreed! Well, at least for the genre of horror punk...

Nekromantix is one fun band! They've got some killer lyrics and one hell of a cool sound...

Other honorable mentions onclude Blitzkid, Mister Monster and Calabrese...

Rock!

i just checked out Blitzkid and Nekromantix online, they kickass! thanks!

VampRocker
01-02-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by HappyCamper

i just checked out Blitzkid and Nekromantix online, they kickass! thanks!

Awesome! Good stuff, I love that band...

Hey, check out CALABRESE, they're an amazing horror rock trio on the same label as Blitzkid! I guarantee that you'll love it...

avenger00soul
01-02-2004, 08:01 AM
No love for Dinah Cancer I see.

HappyCamper
01-02-2004, 11:59 AM
anybody like any other 'psychobilly' bands, besides those already mentioned!

i love the misfits! and i want to get some Calabrese, and Blitzkid cd's but i have to wait til i have money.

VampRocker
01-02-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by HappyCamper

i love the misfits! and i want to get some Calabrese, and Blitzkid cd's but i have to wait til i have money.

Boo-yeah!

And I dig Mad Sin and The Meteors...stuff like that...

Go psychobilly!

mictlan
01-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
No love for Dinah Cancer I see.

45 Grave are very cool. I still have the Sleep in Safety LP and the Wax 7".

I grew up on LA punk from that era... another horror band from the same scene is the Flesheaters. Great lyrics, great music. I don't know if any of their stuff is available anymore but it's worth checking out.

Elvis_Christ
01-02-2004, 03:21 PM
I really like the Cramps at the moment you guys into them?

VampRocker
01-02-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Elvis_Christ
I really like the Cramps at the moment you guys into them?

I am. Cool, fun stuff! Especially since their song was the "featured song" in Return of the Living Dead! Rock!

DANZIG
01-02-2004, 11:51 PM
misfits were great they still are i mean the stuff they did before glenn left.then after samhain was a bad ass band too and DANZIG was and is so fucking bad ass..

i dont think you should call your self a "big misfits fan" wen you just bought the project 1950 bullshit. thats is just sad the misfits with out Glenn Danzig are shit!

DANZIG
01-02-2004, 11:52 PM
misfits were great they still are i mean the stuff they did before glenn left.then after samhain was a bad ass band too and DANZIG was and is so fucking bad ass..

i dont think you should call your self a "big misfits fan" wen you just bought the project 1950 bullshit thats is just sad!
The Misfits with out Glenn Danzig are shit!

DANZIG
01-02-2004, 11:54 PM
misfits were great they still are i mean the stuff they did before glenn left.then after samhain was a bad ass band too and DANZIG was and is so fucking bad ass..i met Glenn Danzig him self in person he is so fucking amazing . The shows he puts are the best.

i dont think you should call your self a "big misfits fan" wen you just bought the project 1950 bullshit thats is just sad!

DANZIG
01-02-2004, 11:59 PM
misfits were great they still are i mean the stuff they did before glenn left.then after samhain was a bad ass band too and DANZIG was and it is still fucking bad ass..i met Glenn Danzig him self in person he is so fucking amazing . The shows he puts are the best.

knife_fight
01-18-2004, 10:41 PM
does anyone remember Ink & Dagger? they were awesome and all their songs were about how they were vampires. there are tons of bands out there that are horror-related or use that imagery (the Bronx being one of the more recent examples). if you'll allow me a bit of self-promotion, I'm in a band called the Creeping Cruds (www.creepingcruds.com). you should all check out the site and see what you think.

avenger00soul
01-19-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by knife_fight
does anyone remember Ink & Dagger? they were awesome and all their songs were about how they were vampires. there are tons of bands out there that are horror-related or use that imagery (the Bronx being one of the more recent examples). if you'll allow me a bit of self-promotion, I'm in a band called the Creeping Cruds (www.creepingcruds.com). you should all check out the site and see what you think.

I do. I remember something about Sean McCabe dying. I used to think that Sean McCabe was in the original Basketcase b/c a Sean McCabe played young Duane. Different guy though.