PDA

View Full Version : Worst flick?

avenger00soul
09-29-2003, 01:20 PM
What are the worst genre films you have seen? I'm talking the stupidest and most god-awful pieces of trash.

I would have to say Blood Cult, Bloody Murder, Woodchipper Massacre, I Zombie, and Carnivore to name a few.

Amelie
09-29-2003, 02:19 PM
Off the top of my head, I'd have to say "Wendigo". It's long and boring with bad acting and one of the worst "monsters" ever in a movie. It's not even bad in a campy, fun way. It's just plain bad.

scare_queen
09-29-2003, 07:34 PM
American Nightmare, Halloween 3, and Return of the living dead. (the one from the 80's)

Ash
09-30-2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Amelie
one of the worst "monsters" ever in a movie

The monster in Darkness Falls is really bad! It looked like a stuffed witch on a string to me. What was the monster effects budget on that movie, like $35?

I'll have to think about the worst horror movie I've ever seen. There are so many on late night TV that I saw as a kid and some of them really sucked.

avenger00soul
09-30-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by scare_queen
American Nightmare, Halloween 3, and Return of the living dead. (the one from the 80's)

My eyes must be deceiving me. Not Return of the Living Dead!! That's a great film.

Killer Clown#1
09-30-2003, 01:36 PM
The monster in wendigo was pretty creepy:(

abunai
09-30-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
My eyes must be deceiving me.

No your eyes are not deceiving you :D :cool:

:D ;)

I have seen many stupid movies that were supposed to deal with Horror and be gorgious :rolleyes: ..It's just that I do forget what does not impress me...You know, my brain's RAM needs freespace for good stuff :p ....

I' ll try to think about it.

Tony
09-30-2003, 10:30 PM
I am glad you said Blood Cult! If you hadn't I was going to tell you to go to hell..hehe. We SUFFERED through most of that movie. It was hard to even get a laugh out of it. I am submitting my review for it actually. Don't know if they'll put it up on the site though.

pyewackett
10-01-2003, 07:10 AM
Carnivore is good for a larf, that's true.

I'm sure there are worse, but what sends me running to the porcelain relief station is the 1960's Incubus with William Shatner. It has the distinction to be the first (only?) full-length feature to be filmed in Esperanto. The paper-maiche goathead at the end is priceless.

avenger00soul
10-01-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Tony
I am glad you said Blood Cult! If you hadn't I was going to tell you to go to hell..hehe. We SUFFERED through most of that movie. It was hard to even get a laugh out of it. I am submitting my review for it actually. Don't know if they'll put it up on the site though.

A Blood Cult review would be priceless.

Fear
10-02-2003, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Ash
The monster in Darkness Falls is really bad! It looked like a stuffed witch on a string to me. What was the monster effects budget on that movie, like $35?

I agree!

dmihatmttl
10-02-2003, 04:12 AM
Just off the top of my head, here are the three worst horror movies I've ever seen in the theater (you know, they type that makes you wanna go up to the manager and demand your $$$ back if you thought it'd work):

THE HAUNTING (remake)
WISHMASTER
SCREAM 2

Runner-up (and I know I'm probably in the minority on this one, so flame away): JASON GOES TO HELL

Piles o' shit.

J.N.
http://members.tripod.com/~NEWMANATOR/index.html

Vampyra
10-02-2003, 08:18 AM
Halloween 3 and Popcorn

Vampyra
10-02-2003, 08:20 AM
I forgot to add the Blair Witch Project...

roguesblight
10-02-2003, 01:56 PM
I absolutely agree with my fellow Alice Cooper fan, Blair Witch Project stunk to high heaven! Just when the movie finally started getting suspenceful.........it ended!

avenger00soul
10-02-2003, 03:01 PM
For sheer marketing brilliance, I can't agree with you guys that Blair Witch is a bad movie.

PinHeadCenobite
10-03-2003, 12:39 AM
For sheer marketing brilliance, I can't agree with you guys that Blair Witch is a bad movie.

Hello I,m new to this site and I thought It was really cool. I was reading posts and saw them entersting because I do love horror! I don,t much care for (The Blair Witch) eather..,,There were no horror to it and did,nt show anything they saw out there which sucked about it..Just a bunch of yelling :eek: !! I also think THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 4 *The Next generation* really sucked for worst in all the TCM films! Ed Gein the movie was not so good. I would like to see the TCM Remake version of Texas Massacre,,from previews it looked really good! I still have not seen Jason Vs. Freddy! Is that any good? I also thought Hellraiser Hellseeker was not all that good as well!!

dmihatmttl
10-03-2003, 01:09 AM
How could I *ever* forget THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE NEXT GENERATION? Good call . . . .

This one is undoubtedly the worst piece of trash I have ever seen. Love the series, but this one was just *atrocious*.

James

PinHeadCenobite
10-03-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by dmihatmttl
How could I *ever* forget THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE NEXT GENERATION? Good call . . . .

This one is undoubtedly the worst piece of trash I have ever seen. Love the series, but this one was just *atrocious*.

James

Hey you like that series TCM part 4? No offense if so,I could never get into that one, I tried and tried to like it but it seemed so much of a copy version of part 1 in a much stranger manner! TCM 4 would,nt be so bad if they had Leatherface act more Tougher and not so scared. TCM 1 leatherface I would say was the best one! TCM 1 was the best of all of them speaking! I want to see the TCM remake and see how that goes! The previews of small parts I saw of that one look good from what I saw!

dmihatmttl
10-03-2003, 02:14 AM
Umm . . . I don't mean to be rude, but did you even read my post? I'm assuming you did, since you quoted it . . . .

So how did it lead you to believe that I liked TCM 4 in any way, shape, or form?

I called it "trash." "Atrocious." Those are derogatory terms.

There was *nothing* I liked about this movie.

J.N.

PinHeadCenobite
10-03-2003, 02:23 AM
Umm . . . I don't mean to be rude, but did you even read my post? I'm assuming you did, since you quoted it . . . .

So how did it lead you to believe that I liked TCM 4 in any way, shape, or form?

I called it "trash." "Atrocious." Those are derogatory terms.

There was *nothing* I liked about this movie.

J.N.

I read it wrong for the first time!! I mistunderstood it at first :o Yea It sucked!! BIG TIME!! I agree with you about that because there was NOTHING to it, Nothing but nonsense! LOL!! I also think THE BLAIR WITCH sucked to because that was nothing but a long drag of boring screaming in the WOOODS ..& talk about boring...

PinHeadCenobite
10-03-2003, 02:28 AM
The movie Jason Vs. Freddy has anybody seen that? I have,nt seen it yet and would like to know if that was any good to who ever saw it! I always wanted to see battle like this between two horror characters and never thought that they would actually do that and this flick on old time Freddy and Jason surprised me....Leatherface!! H,mmmm I dont think he,ll last for one minute :D Its obvious. Pinhead Vs. Pumpkinhead..I would like to see..To see two demons battle!!

dmihatmttl
10-03-2003, 02:44 AM
As for THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT . . . I think I'm the only one here who *loved* that one.

Let the flames begin. ;)

J.N.

PinHeadCenobite
10-03-2003, 03:01 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dmihatmttl
As for THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT . . . I think I'm the only one here who *loved* that one.

Let the flames begin. ;)

J.N.
[/QUOTe

Hey dont you think they should of at least showed something in THE BLAIR WITCH and actually get see what they saw? " Thats what I was really curious about through out the whole film..I was actually wanting to see what was outside that tent of theres and see what they were running from& thought for a second that they would of shown what was clicking those rocks out there in the forest!! The part where she found that guys ear was cool & then they kept hearing the screaming outside the forest was trippy!!Then suddenly that was it towards the end!! I did however liked those little stick figures she made!! Did you like the BLAIR WITCH 2?

dmihatmttl
10-03-2003, 03:44 AM
Yeah, I liked the sequel for the most part. I didn't think it was *great* by any means, but it had some genuinely creepy moments . . . .

SPOILERS BELOW

I've always found "loss of control" to be one of the creepiest things that can happen to a person. The ending freaked me out pretty good, when the video showed something totally different happening than what the characters (thought they had?) really experienced.

Imagine *knowing* that that's not what occurred, but you can't prove it to anybody 'cause the evidence of the complete opposite is right there in front of your face?

That was cool.

J.N.

avenger00soul
10-03-2003, 05:12 AM

Let the flames begin. ;)

J.N.

Thanks for backing me up on this one.

Gevauden
10-03-2003, 10:10 AM
No offense to anyone, but those who don't like "The Blair Witch Project" because they didn't show anything do not understand real horror. Alfred Hitchcock made amazingly shocking films with mostly implied terrors. Since when did gore make something scarey? Most films today with too much "in your face" footiage of creatures, etc, are pretty lame. There is no suspense or anything to stimulate the imagination.
As far as TCM 4...I agree, it was pretty much god aweful. However, there are plenty omre right out crappy horror films that are worse than that. Take for example, "Komodo" or any of the "Howling" sequels?

dmihatmttl
10-03-2003, 10:22 AM
Well said, Gevauden. Very.

I almost said the same thing in my first post about it (re: BWP), but decided I'd be nice . . . . :)

J.N.

Vampyra
10-03-2003, 10:39 AM
Since everyone is stating why they liked Blair Witch Project or why they didn't since I am the first one who said they didn't like it I'd thought I'd say why. It dosen't really matter but just thought I'd say why. It wasn't because it wasn't gory enough or anything like that. I just felt like I was watching a home movie. Now I understand some ppl may like that. But, mainly I couldn't get into the movie. Some movies draw you in others don't. It didn't appeal to me. Now I did like part 2 better. That had some scenes that drew my attention. And I agree TCM 4 did bomb....

PinHeadCenobite
10-03-2003, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gevauden
No offense to anyone, but those who don't like "The Blair Witch Project" because they didn't show anything do not understand real horror. Alfred Hitchcock made amazingly shocking films with mostly implied terrors. Since when did gore make something scarey? Most films today with too much "in your face" footiage of creatures, etc, are pretty lame. There is no suspense or anything to stimulate the imagination.
As far as TCM 4...I agree, it was pretty much god aweful. However, there are plenty omre right out crappy horror films that are worse than that. Take for example, "Komodo" or any of the "Howling" sequels? [/QUOTe

I understand what you mean! I know some horrors are better to be suspenseful..I do agree with you about having *TO MUCH* is alot to ruin a horror movie with,Which also has,nt crossed my mind at the moment since you brought it up.. Now that I look at from your point of view" I guess you can say that I am use to seeing So much I guess that grows on you!! I dont actually hate the BLAIR WITCH film I just was so curious about what they have seen!! I didnt actually mean constant showing of creatures,Just more like a example of what they saw would look like like enough to chill the bones type of thing!! Which it still did just hearing the sounds echoing through out the forest and unknown yelling from JOSH I think! I do also like ALFRED HITCHCOCK to...Speaking of older Horror I do miss the old CREATURE FEATURE thing they use to have out! Its been so long since I seen that! I know horror movies come in many ways..I look to much for the creature itself. Speaking TCM the remake" I think they should of saved that for TCM 4!! That really needs it. Did anyone like GHOST SHIP?

avenger00soul
10-03-2003, 05:54 PM
I'm in for it now. I liked Ghost Ship.

Tony
10-03-2003, 06:02 PM
Hell yes you are in for it! I'm right here to tell you that I liked Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation. Portman...avenger00soul...The Scarecrow Slayer will Slay your ass if you flame me!

PinHeadCenobite
10-03-2003, 06:04 PM

ME TO!!! I liked Ghost ship as well!! You know a few others I also like speaking of ghosts" is the movie Thirteen ghosts and the AmittyVille Horror house. Amittyville 1 I thought was the best one! Thirteen ghosts was cool the few ghosts I liked in that film was the very tall one who broke that guys back in half and killed him instantly and the one who had his head inside a steel box walking around!! I also liked the move CUBE or the cube something like that !! Where they go in those traps and figuring out puzzles and stuff!! That was a trippy movie!

avenger00soul
10-03-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Tony
Hell yes you are in for it! I'm right here to tell you that I liked Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation. Portman...avenger00soul...The Scarecrow Slayer will Slay your ass if you flame me!

Well he better get to slaying me then. TCM the Next Generation sucked it hard my friend. And you can quote me on that.

avenger00soul
10-03-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by PinHeadCenobite
I also liked the move CUBE or the cube something like that !! Where they go in those traps and figuring out puzzles and stuff!! That was a trippy movie!

It's Cube, and it's a great flick. I read here that they're working on the third one, Cube Zero.

PinHeadCenobite
10-03-2003, 06:33 PM
It's Cube, and it's a great flick. I read here that they're working on the third one, Cube Zero.

"Cube Zero!!!! Cool....I have not heard about that one. Thats the first" I wonder how many more traps this one is going to have better yet maybe worse! I would say that CUBE was a great movie NOW that there is going to be onother one I can not hardly wait to see what surprises this BOX is going to have! :) The first one was deadly as it is and now this new you told me about I can not wait to check that out! I wonder why the call it ZERO!! Maybe theres no end to it or maybe that puzzle can not be figured out or to say no one makes it at all!! Just a thought! I do paln to check that out!!

wyked
10-05-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Vampyra
...Popcorn

No way, Popcorn was the greatest! I love that movie.

For my vote, I would have to say Midnight Mass. It had a great ideal and storyline...to a point, but the production, acting and everything else just sucked.

Another movie was Scarecrow Slayer, but I do have to say one thing. The scarecrow itself was Great! It had Tony Todd (The Candyman, for reference) in it, and I believe he was the designer of the Scarecrow (if I'm not mistaken) but it seemed all the money went into just that design...the rest of the movie was like a handheld film it seemed like.

Well anyways, my two cents take them as you will. :D

AUSTIN316426808
10-05-2003, 08:01 AM
BEFORE I TELL YOU MY PICK FOR WORST HORROR FLICK I'D JUST

LIKE TO SAY THAT TCM-NEXT GENERATION IS A COMPLETE AND

UTTERLY PATHETIC MOVIE THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF

THEMSELVES FOR TAKING THAT CLASSIC AND BUTCHERING IT.

NOW BACK TO THE MATTER AT HAND THE WORST HORROR MOVIE

OF ALL TIME HAS TO BE HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES IT'S THE WORST

WRITTEN MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE,IT HAS IT'S MOMENTS

BUT IT ULTIMATELY JUST SUCKED!!!

wyked
10-05-2003, 10:38 AM
*just gasps*

That's horrible...that is one of my new favorites. Though I am a rather big fan of Rob Zombie and I waited 5 years for this movie to be finished. I have to say that if you didn't like House of 1000 corpses that you must not like some of the similiar genre like Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the like?

Anyways, everyone has an opinion but that's mine, take it as you will. I will stand by to say that House of 1000 Corpses was still one of the best I've seen in awhile. :D

Krzychu
10-05-2003, 02:24 PM
I realy do not like Blair Witch Project. In my opinion this film is dull and especially unoriginal. Did you remember Cannibal Ferox and Cannibal holocaust?? Which of this films were first?

Amelie
10-05-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Krzychu
I realy do not like Blair Witch Project. In my opinion this film is dull and especially unoriginal. Did you remember Cannibal Ferox and Cannibal holocaust?? Which of this films were first?

I think they were both made around the same time. "Holocaust" is definitely the more interesting movie, even though all the animal killing (which wasn't fake) bothered me a little. The gore in "Holocaust" is way more convincing - not because the effects are so spectacular, but because the effects are better than expected considering how amateurish the rest of the movie is. That native chick impaled on on the pole looked so real I actually wondered if it WAS real. I think I read that the Italian government was so convinced that they made Deodato bring in the actors to prove they weren't actually killed during the movie.

I haven't seen the original "Blair Witch", but I can't imagine that it could compare, as a pseudo-documentary, to "Cannibal Holocaust" I saw a bit of the Blair 2, which was more of a regular movie, not a hand-held camfest. What bugs me about "Blair Witch" is how they promote it as this low budget indie, when in fact the filmmakers had tons of Hollywood hook-ups and all the promotion they could ask for. To me, a movie isn't indie just because it has a small budget - it's an indie if it is independently made and promoted.

Edited to add: Speaking of documentary-style movies (and sort of off topic), anyone here like "Man Bites Dog"? I think that's my favorite pseudo-documentary.

Ritualistic
10-05-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by wyked
*just gasps*

Anyways, everyone has an opinion but that's mine, take it as you will. I will stand by to say that House of 1000 Corpses was still one of the best I've seen in awhile. :D

Wyked yeah I have to agree with you on that.... House of 1000 Corpses is one of the better lower budget horror flicks I have seen in awhile. With how much money Zombie used to make it he did a damn great job. No computers or big budget special effects were used. And to name a few horror movies that I think that sucks ass:
Forever Evil
Mind Killer
Flesh Freaks( I dont recommend this movie to anyone, I have seen a lot of horror DVD sites saling it at high prices. and some reviews saying it is a good movie, trust me it SUX)
BlairWitch Project .. this is not horror, just a few college students experimenting with acting...
and many many many more... :D

virgil432
10-05-2003, 07:06 PM
I would say the worst one I have seen was a B rated movie where these teens are in a camp and a killer comes and kills the obvious characters that always gets killed and at the end he gets pushed into a wood chipper chopper thing and his "Bodyparts" come out looking like raw pig ribs lol clearly the worst special effects I have ever seen

scare_queen
10-05-2003, 10:06 PM
did anyone used to watch myster science theater 3000? there was a movie on there that was a gag... the hobgobblins? i think that's what it was called lol. gremlins on crack.:p

avenger00soul
10-06-2003, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by scare_queen
did anyone used to watch myster science theater 3000? there was a movie on there that was a gag... the hobgobblins? i think that's what it was called lol. gremlins on crack.:p

The Hobgobins indeed. What a terrible, yet very funny, Gremlins rip-off. Any movie about little demon dudes is always funny: Troll, The Munchies, Ghoulies are all hysterical.

Ritualistic
10-06-2003, 03:44 PM
The Hobgobins indeed. What a terrible, yet very funny, Gremlins rip-off. Any movie about little demon dudes is always funny: Troll, The Munchies, Ghoulies are all hysterical.

Heheheh did someone say Munchie Kewl.... But yeah all of those flicks are funny as hell... I really like Ghoulies III where they get drunk .... they drink all that beer up... very funny

avenger00soul
10-06-2003, 03:52 PM
Yes, Ghoulies III: Ghoulies Go To College is a classic laugh-fest.

lilangel_66071
10-16-2003, 08:34 AM
Well there's alot i would pick I hated Trick or treat that movie was so damn corny ha, and not to meantion people under the stairs that came out in 1991 it was bad. As for popcorn that movie was not that bad I liked it. It had some corny parts but hey dont they all ha

lilangel_66071
10-16-2003, 08:38 AM
oh yeah i got another ha CRITTERS ALL OF THEM HA

roguesblight
10-16-2003, 09:18 PM
Marketing wise, yes, I agree! But it was just boring to me, until the end where the guy was running thru the house, that's where the suspense started to me, and then it ended.
It wasn't because it wasn't gory enough or anything like that. I just felt like I was watching a home movie.
That's what I'm talking about!
~*~*~*~*~*
TCM the next generation? Is that the one with Matthew McConaughey as a younger member of the family? If so, then he's the only thing I liked about that. And I don't mean his character! I just mean Matthew! He's definately... ya don't want to hear that, and neither does my husband!!!!!:D
Well he better get to slaying me then. TCM the Next Generation sucked it hard my friend. And you can quote me on that.
Just figured since no one quoted ya on that, that I would! haha!
~*~*~*~*~*
So did my daughter "Samara" and I! It was even left open for a sequel! Now as for scary.....Not really, but I did like it!
~*~*~*~*~*
I have to say that if you didn't like House of 1000 corpses that you must not like some of the similiar genre like Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the like?
See that's where you are wrong! I do like TCM, but that is why I didn't care much for House of 1000 Corpses! It was basically a remake with a few slight differences. I am looking forward to part 2, hopefully he'll use his genius to make it more original than the first. Towards the end is where it started getting better and a bit original.
~*~*~*~*~*
I totally agree! I love all those movies. Even the next quote's suggestion...
oh yeah i got another ha CRITTERS ALL OF THEM HA
It's not horror, but I even liked Gnome Named Gnorm.
~*~*~*~*~*
Boy, was this a windy post!:cool: I guess I coulda posted them seperate, but this was easier!:)

avenger00soul
10-17-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by roguesblight
It's not horror, but I even liked Gnome Named Gnorm.

Yes, A Gnome Named Gnorm was the downfall of Anthony Michael Hall. Glad to see he's having a comeback of sorts.

roguesblight
10-18-2003, 08:47 PM
Yeah, growing up did put his career in a slump for a bit, but he did do a few smaller parts here and there. Like in Edward Scissorhands. Most people wouldn't know it was him because of the drastic change in his looks. I think he's great in the Dead Zone Series. Is that still on cable?

avenger00soul
10-19-2003, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by roguesblight
Yeah, growing up did put his career in a slump for a bit, but he did do a few smaller parts here and there. Like in Edward Scissorhands. Most people wouldn't know it was him because of the drastic change in his looks. I think he's great in the Dead Zone Series. Is that still on cable?

Yeah, his part in Edward Scissorhands was so against type. It's like he was the jock instead of the nerd. Dead Zone comes on USA. I'm not sure which night.

roguesblight
10-19-2003, 09:20 PM
I am just glad to hear it's still running. I've been without cable almost two years and it was just making it big when all of a sudden i'm thrust back in the 1800s or something without cable.

dethbyfire
10-23-2003, 04:19 PM
the worst i have ever seen was a movie called Blood Lake. it looked like a home movie. more so then blair witch

avenger00soul
10-23-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by dethbyfire
the worst i have ever seen was a movie called Blood Lake. it looked like a home movie. more so then blair witch

Not related to this thread, but I have to say, dethbyfire, I love your avatar picture. Phantasm II forever!!!

dethbyfire
10-23-2003, 04:41 PM
Not related to this thread, but I have to say, dethbyfire, I love your avatar picture. Phantasm II forever!!!

Im glad to hear that. I love phantasms and figured that would work out nicely

Voorhees
10-29-2003, 02:55 PM
If you want to see a really bad horror-movie, watch Camp blood. I was laughing all through-out the movie.

GorePhobia
08-08-2004, 05:50 PM
HAD TO BRING THIS BACK

CRUEL INTENTIONS 3

orangestar
08-08-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by GorePhobia
HAD TO BRING THIS BACK

CRUEL INTENTIONS 3

lol...that bad?

avenger00soul
08-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by GorePhobia
HAD TO BRING THIS BACK

CRUEL INTENTIONS 3

Wow, I still have threads on here? Geez, this is old.

GorePhobia
yes without a doubt it was on page 98 of 100 i needed to bring it back lol

yeah avenger i brought it back for u it was on page 98 of 100

kpropain
Witout a doubt, Sleepy Hollow High.....

Biggest turd of a film I ever saw....

nine9
08-08-2004, 06:06 PM
ok.........not a horror so probably not appropriate but I just saw Cold Mountain.........Haven't seen such an overrated piece of shit since I suffered through Titanic!

Could not even finish it!
:rolleyes: #@^#$*^%&#&%$*^$SHIT!

GorePhobia
08-08-2004, 07:40 PM
yes nine that movie sucked so much ass

also nine get on aim i need to talk to you.....

mayoisthedevil
08-08-2004, 11:24 PM

Just had to say that i loved the movie cube but was really disappointed with the second one...i only watched 10 min of it and couldn't i just couldn't stomach the rest. The blind chick in the second one got on my nerves too much. "Oh! someone's coming!" But, i dunno, should i give it another chance?

Hate_Breeder
08-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Wow this thread is pretty old. But i stand by my answer and say Darkness Falls. Words cant even describe how much i loathe this movie. *shudder* What a waste of money bleh

dantehorrorfan
08-09-2004, 01:43 AM
halloween 3 andjason X sucked so did jason goes manhattan

Vampenguin
08-09-2004, 06:54 AM
Well, Im gonna flame myself in advance for this....

Im a retarted cock-sucking asshole who has no taste in horror movies!!

Now for my opinion.....Nosferatu

Vodstok
08-09-2004, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
Wow this thread is pretty old. But i stand by my answer and say Darkness Falls. Words cant even describe how much i loathe this movie. *shudder* What a waste of money bleh

I agree with Hate Breeder 199% on this one.

orangestar
08-09-2004, 09:23 AM
What about FearDotCom people! It was just soooo bad there arent words to describe it.

friday13thfan
08-09-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder

i liked thatm ovie for some odd reason. but worst film is halloween 3

Vodstok
08-09-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by orangestar
What about FearDotCom people! It was just soooo bad there arent words to describe it.
Holy shit this movie was bad. 200% agreemant on fear .com......

Hate_Breeder
08-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
I agree with Hate Breeder 199% on this one.

Seriously i could poop in a paper bag and make a better movie than this.

jay o2 waster
08-09-2004, 11:45 AM
avenger comed back?

nine9
08-09-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Holy shit this movie was bad. 200% agreemant on fear .com......

I third that at 300% ! :mad: Piece of shit movie!

nine9
08-09-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Vampenguin
Well, Im gonna flame myself in advance for this....

Im a retarted cock-sucking asshole who has no taste in horror movies!!

Now for my opinion.....Nosferatu

:eek: :confused: Are you completly insane!!!!!!!!!!

Hate_Breeder
08-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by nine9

I totally agree. Thats like saying the worst movie of all time is Bride of Frankenstein.

Hate_Breeder
08-09-2004, 11:57 AM
I third that at 300% ! :mad: Piece of shit movie!

Yes i hated fear.com also. But not as much as Darkness Falls.

jay o2 waster
08-09-2004, 11:58 AM
I am completly insane

nine9
08-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by jay o2 waster
I am completly insane

Did you really think that had to be spoken..........it is a given lol!;) :D

Vampenguin
08-09-2004, 06:35 PM

Yes, I am.

But maybe I just didnt like Nosferatu cause somone fucked up the soundtrack.....Ill watch it again, couldnt suffer through the whole thing 1st time...

nine9
08-09-2004, 07:50 PM
Yes, I am.

But maybe I just didnt like Nosferatu cause somone fucked up the soundtrack.....Ill watch it again, couldnt suffer through the whole thing 1st time...

The soundtrack???!!! You didn't like it because of the soundtrack???????????????:confused:

It is an amazing movie!
A classic!.........Perfect in the artistic sense.........I just don't get it!?

mothermold
08-09-2004, 10:24 PM
are you talking about the original or the remake with klaus kinski?

bwind22
08-09-2004, 10:56 PM
I thought The Ring really sucked.

Also, the Phantasm series is hugely over rated.

nine9
08-10-2004, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by mothermold
are you talking about the original or the remake with klaus kinski?

I'm talking the original.........I don't know what he is talking about though.

Vampenguin
08-10-2004, 05:12 AM
I'm talking the original.........I don't know what he is talking about though.

The original....I just couldnt suffer through that shitty music!!! If it was the original score, might not be as bad...

nine9
08-10-2004, 05:16 AM
The original....I just couldnt suffer through that shitty music!!! If it was the original score, might not be as bad...

Ok.....I haven't seen it for a while...but it was a silent film........I don't even remember music.......if there was :confused: Why didn't you just turn off the volume............silent movie?

lol :p