PDA

View Full Version : Jeepers Creepers 2

Killer Clown#1
12-28-2003, 08:21 PM
Sorry I have not posted in a while, it's not like you guys care any way, lol j/k:D sorry. Any way I have been tied up watching all of my new horror dvds(Christmas rocks) and have just finished watching them all special features inculded. Last night I rented Jeepers Creepers 2 by a thin line of luck(every single copy was gone so I asked the clerk if he had any that just came in and he said he was damn sure, so I saw a box full of dvds on the floor and I asked the other clerk to see if jeepers 2 was in there and sure enough it was). The movie started out nice with some suspense and a very sad moment(the dad subplot was a nice touch) Then as it progressed it went down hill, first of all I did not give a fuck about any of the kids on the bus I was hoping they would die quick so we could get back to the "father" unfortuanatly that did not happen.Now let me get to the little things that pissed me off about the movie, Salva needs to fuckin chill out with the gay refrences(there is so much of it you think people would think somthing fishy is going on, but not in this case if you know what I mean. Thats right guys will tan with their shirts off but girls won't!!! wtf??!! btw the girls did'int tan at all!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never met a guy that tans, let alone a whole bus full. Things That I missed from this one that were in the original were, the truck(creepy),the axe,The character development,and the suspense. Almost forgot THE FUCKING GORE!!! this is a horror movie right we need more gore, I loved the mishaps the creeper had but I wan't more gore from humans(the head getting pulled off just did not cut it, why was there no blood.) overall Jeepers creepers gets a 2 & 1/2 out of 4 from me. Worth a rental btw the menus kick ass.:)

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000E2R6P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

moonsorrow
12-28-2003, 09:07 PM
i do have a favorite scne on this one... when the creeper gives the guy a wink and a pistol... i was about this close to falling off my chair....eerrrr...an inch?

Shinobu Kasagi
12-28-2003, 09:53 PM
meh, I didn't really like the firsto ne

Killer Clown#1
12-29-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
i do have a favorite scne on this one... when the creeper gives the guy a wink and a pistol... i was about this close to falling off my chair....eerrrr...an inch? That scene may or may not of ben a reference but I liked that part also, and that smile was awsome:)

avenger00soul
12-29-2003, 05:55 AM
I pretty much agree with you Killer. The Dad stuff was the best part of the movie. It had an Ahab feel to it and I wish they would have spent more time with him. I also didn't care for the kids on the bus. I loved the spear gun stuff though, and the ending was cool. I'll still see the prequel if Salva does it.

Killer Clown#1
12-29-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I'll still see the prequel if Salva does it. On the dvd he said "I made it 23 years so I could never make a sequel so they would have to make it in the future or in the past and I know they will never do that". I'm not quite sure what Victor means by "they".

Sick_As_Fuck
12-29-2003, 12:31 PM
I really liked the first one but didn't really like this one. I have a question though: Does this movie take place within the same 23-day time frame as the first? The reason I think it is is because the news update they air on the bus' radio that the kids are listening to.

crazy clown
12-29-2003, 12:44 PM
yea that was how they got passed the 23 years problem.

i thought it was pretty good, even though i really do agree with avenger that the creeper must be a fruit cake.

avenger00soul
12-29-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by crazy clown
yea that was how they got passed the 23 years problem.

i thought it was pretty good, even though i really do agree with avenger that the creeper must be a fruit cake.

No doubt about it. The guys a flamer.

ShamSham04
12-29-2003, 07:28 PM
Entertaining movie, but it's hard to look past the many plot holes.

_Leatha_Face_
12-29-2003, 08:15 PM
i saw this movie tonight it was different but i fairly enjoyed this 1, but the 1st was way better IMO

Dave
12-29-2003, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
On the dvd he said "I made it 23 years so I could never make a sequel so they would have to make it in the future or in the past and I know they will never do that". I'm not quite sure what Victor means by "they".

The CIA.

Dave
12-29-2003, 09:53 PM
I loved the movie. When he tore his own head off I sat there in the theater thinking "ok, this is intresting". It just took a turn into the completely strange and unexpected. However, his eyeball should have been the other way around.

Egekrusher
01-05-2004, 07:08 AM
This movie sucked so hard it made baby jesus cry.

I really just can't stomach most of the new horror coming out.