PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Screams!

LadyFrost
11-21-2006, 07:15 PM
Greetings all, i just thought id post up a quick hello to everyone as im new here and kind of excited. Ive been a fan of horror since i can remember and i love writing horror also, mainly vampire horror but still horror none the less. Im one of those fans who get so totally scared from watching horror movies and yet they still keep going back for more, addicted to the thrill of the scare!

Anywho i love writing novels, reading horror/thriller/romance/action novels, i collect Marvel, DC and Top Cow comics and i love drawing anime.

I roleplay quite a bit and love to roleplay horror, have been doing it for over seven years now and i gained heaps of good ideas for stories that i want to write from them. Im currently working on two msn groups, one a vampire/werewolf roleplay site based upon a saga of novels im writing and the other is a fantasy based one. I have my own forum dedicated to fans of a select few shows (eg smallville, angel, buffy, charmed, supernatural, gilmore girls, etc) and im connected with about three other forum sites.

At the moment i live in Montreal with my boyfriend and his family, but im originally from Australia. I love winter and anything cold. I hate summer and the heat. Cannot stand the bitch and i prefer milky white skin to tanned beach bum.

I guess thats enough of an introduction of myself, ill cya guys later

Ciao

xXLadyFrostXx

the_real_linda
11-21-2006, 10:53 PM
well hello and all that hope you enjoy it here :D

tic
11-22-2006, 04:39 AM
Hello & Welcome.

If you want cold try Scotland, we have 30 days of sunshine, 300 days of rain and 35 days of snow!

(maybe not true, but it feels like it sometimes)

LadyFrost
11-22-2006, 04:54 AM
Thanks heaps guys, im counting on having a lot of fun here :p

If you want cold try Scotland, we have 30 days of sunshine, 300 days of rain and 35 days of snow!

i could believe those statistics. But ive got enough cold, snow and rain right here in montreal. its a big change from summer in australia. thank god i dont have to ever get that hot again!

tic
11-22-2006, 05:07 AM
its a big change from summer in australia. thank god i dont have to ever get that hot again!

I wish I could say the same. The last few summers have been ok in the 70-80 mark. The problem is, because we're not use to it:

a)we frazzle quickly, then complain about the sun-burn,
b)when the summer goes away, we just complain. (we do that a lot :rolleyes: )

kpropain
11-22-2006, 05:07 AM
Welcome to the board Lady Frost...

Hope you enjoy it here, stick around and post lots :)

scaryminda15
11-22-2006, 05:09 AM
Greetings all, i just thought id post up a quick hello to everyone as im new here and kind of excited. Ive been a fan of horror since i can remember and i love writing horror also, mainly vampire horror but still horror none the less. Im one of those fans who get so totally scared from watching horror movies and yet they still keep going back for more, addicted to the thrill of the scare!

Anywho i love writing novels, reading horror/thriller/romance/action novels, i collect Marvel, DC and Top Cow comics and i love drawing anime.

I roleplay quite a bit and love to roleplay horror, have been doing it for over seven years now and i gained heaps of good ideas for stories that i want to write from them. Im currently working on two msn groups, one a vampire/werewolf roleplay site based upon a saga of novels im writing and the other is a fantasy based one. I have my own forum dedicated to fans of a select few shows (eg smallville, angel, buffy, charmed, supernatural, gilmore girls, etc) and im connected with about three other forum sites.

At the moment i live in Montreal with my boyfriend and his family, but im originally from Australia. I love winter and anything cold. I hate summer and the heat. Cannot stand the bitch and i prefer milky white skin to tanned beach bum.

I guess thats enough of an introduction of myself, ill cya guys later

Ciao

xXLadyFrostXx

Completely fascinating to meet you. I love all of those tv shows they rock and kick but, lol. I also love getting scared and going back to get even more scared at the theaters or at a friends or at my own house because I hate when people talk during a movie. Well it was nice to mee you and pm me so we can get to know each other better as friends if u want, ok?

LadyFrost
11-22-2006, 05:15 AM
I wish I could say the same. The last few summers have been ok in the 70-80 mark. The problem is, because we're not use to it:

a)we frazzle quickly, then complain about the sun-burn,
b)when the summer goes away, we just complain. (we do that a lot )

A lot of people complain about that when they come to australia and they dont realize how hot it gets. normally tourist or aussie's who havent been back in while....we get to around hmm the highest has been 45Degress C..so yea we get hot.

Welcome to the board Lady Frost...

Hope you enjoy it here, stick around and post lots

Oh dont worry im a poster-buff i love posting. i cant get enough of it....im one of those people who posts then about three hours later checks to see if i have been loved by a reply! then getting very annoyed when there isnt one lol

Nice to meet you by the way!

Completely fascinating to meet you. I love all of those tv shows they rock and kick but, lol. I also love getting scared and going back to get even more scared at the theaters or at a friends or at my own house because I hate when people talk during a movie. Well it was nice to mee you and pm me so we can get to know each other better as friends if u want, ok?

That would be fine i dont mind you pming me...and when i was back in australia and in high school me and a bunch of my friends would organise movie nights at each others houses every so often. normally we'd stay up all night watching horror movies...scaring the living daylights out of each other then not sleeping becaue we were too frightened....thats when the game Vault came to life....

dont ask me what it is as ive been sworn to secrecy lol even though i spelt that wrong :p

scaryminda15
11-22-2006, 05:23 AM
Great, well me and my friends do the same thing during sleepovers. sounds like a cool game ok i won't ask lol. in fact i am sleeping over my friends's house this weekend starting friday and ending tuesday morning, we still got school because I am only 17 years old. cool ill send u a pm.

LadyFrost
11-22-2006, 05:28 AM
I know what it was like to be seventeen...it was only two years ago for me lol...but me and my friends had heaps of fun when it came to movie nights...we still do it now...the difference is we all live out of home...so no parents YAY!

And there is a lot more drinking when it comes to movie nights now...i cant do them anymore as i dont live anywhere near my friends...im in a totally different country so that kind of puts a downer on things....

scaryminda15
11-22-2006, 05:33 AM
I am grateful to be living near my friends now. Yeah it would be kind of cool with no parents, but my friends parents are the bomb lol. LOL only two years ago well that makes you 19 lol right?

LadyFrost
11-22-2006, 05:35 AM
yep im nineteen, ill be twenty in about five months...yay no more teens lol...im going to miss those days.

scaryminda15
11-22-2006, 05:41 AM
Well I have about 3 years for me woohoo. But only one year until i am 18 and will be hold responsible a little bit more than before. But I haven't drank or had sex because i am waiting until the right time.

LadyFrost
11-22-2006, 05:43 AM
i dont really drink that much now...ive never been drunk in my life and up until about a month ago i had never had sex either...so dont feel bad or anything like that...girls who wait are smart...and they consider sex to be much more then just a quick orgasm...lol

scaryminda15
11-22-2006, 06:02 AM
thanks for the comment. lol I do consider it to be very special indeed.

tcardenas
12-02-2006, 08:00 PM
ive only drank once in my life.. that was at my bachelorette party. i had a strawberry daiquiri (no idea how to spell that) and it wasnt bad. the next drink i had however tasted like toilet bowl cleaner. alcohol isnt my thing.

LadyFrost
12-03-2006, 07:09 AM
dont worry alcohol isnt my thing either, i can only drink white rum, actually ive gotten on to the dark stuff lately, but even for my eighteenth (which is the legal age for drinking in australia) i didnt even get drunk, i was tipsy but not drunk, and i didnt even have a hangover.

xXLadyFrostXx

tcardenas
12-03-2006, 03:24 PM
haha, my friends were all smashed at my bachelorette party. it was hilarious for me because they dont really remember anything from that night and i remember all the stupid stuff they did. like my man of honor.. oh god. he kept touching me and saying the funniest things.