PDA

View Full Version : McFarlanes Movie Maniacs

errorinxcelence
12-26-2003, 05:37 PM
Does anyone out there collect em? If so which ones do you have?

so far I have

The Grundle fly (the fly)
Pumpkinhead
Uber-Jason (Jason X)
Candyman
Djjin (Wishmaster)
Alien vs Predator
Alien Queen

avenger00soul
12-26-2003, 05:41 PM
The Fly
Snake Plissken
Djinn
Uber-Jason
Candyman (autographed)
Freddy/Jason two-pack
Ash
Evil Ash
18" inch Ash (autographed)
Ash vs. Pit Witch
Michael Myers

I feel like I'm forgetting someone, but I think that's all.

agoniste
12-26-2003, 05:54 PM
hi,
i got:
norris spider,blair witch,blair monster,edward scissorhands,the crow,t-800,t-1000,candyman,ash,evil ash,brundle fly,pumpkinhead,chucky,leatherface,
michael myers,eve,scream stalker,

also:
Jaws,King Kong,avsp

and 18 inchers:
freddy,Jason,Leatherface,Pinhead..

and many other things:)

avenger00soul
12-26-2003, 08:13 PM
The Thing...that's the one I forgot.

Leslie Daher
12-26-2003, 08:54 PM
i have mike, freddy, jason, leatherface, chucky, pinhead(not mcfarlane:() evil ash, ghost face, psycho, edward scissorhands, and the crow. had the thing but it broke. sooo wish i had the uber-jason

MichaelMyers
12-26-2003, 09:23 PM
Jason (bloody)
Freddy (bloody)
Leatherface (bloody)
The Thing
Chucky
Ghostface
Norman Bates
The Fly
Michael Myers
Evil Ash
Candyman
Blair Witch
Djinn
Tooth Fairy

mudsliptones
12-27-2003, 02:33 AM
I have nothing, but I do have a 18inch freddy with motion sound activator

ds_spoon
12-27-2003, 03:42 AM
all i have is spawn

and that devil thing in spawn

avenger00soul
12-27-2003, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Leslie Daher
i have mike, freddy, jason, leatherface, chucky, pinhead(not mcfarlane:() evil ash, ghost face, psycho, edward scissorhands, and the crow. had the thing but it broke. sooo wish i had the uber-jason

My Thing creature broke too....and I didn't even take him out of the package. One of his tentacles is floating around in the box.

agoniste
12-27-2003, 10:49 AM
do u let your figs in their box or open them?

avenger00soul
12-27-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by agoniste
do u let your figs in their box or open them?

I keep most of them in the package. I couldn't help but take Ash out though to kick some Deadite butt.

meetthecreeper
12-27-2003, 01:41 PM
Sorry I had to take mine out of the packages and put them behind glass so at night when I sleep they could do battle.

Frankenstein-Boris Karloff
Dracula-Bela Lugosi
Wolfman-Lon Chaney
I believe These were from sideshow toys but I do not recall as of now

Freddy Kruger
Leatherface
Jason Voorhees
The Crow
Evil Ash
T-800
Micheal Myers
2 Iron Maiden figures of Eddie
Rob Zombie
Alice Cooper
The Headless Horesman w/horse-my favorite
Alien/Predator
Jaws
Nosferatu
2 of Jack the Pumpkin King
Green Goblin-although I am unimpressed w/ the quality
Diablo-from the computer game
and my latest addition to my horror family is Pinhead

I also have an 18in doll of Blade from Puppetmaster

avenger00soul
12-27-2003, 02:20 PM
If we’re going outside the movie maniacs, I have Pinhead (autographed) and Chatterer from the Hellraiser figs, the 12” Blade and two Jesters from The Puppetmaster line, all of the matchbox horror cars (my Leatherface is autographed), Ash and Evil Ash bobbleheads, a huge-ass Leatherface doll that has chainsaw sounds, some of the more kick-ass Resident Evil figs, Leila from Vampire Hunter D, all of the Tales From the Cryptkeeper cartoon figs, a Cryptkeeper in a Hawaiian suit that laughs, and a Gizmo stuffed animal. That’s all that I can remember.

And I’m trying to locate the Marvel Legends series V Blade. If you know where to get it for a cheap price, let me in on the secret please.

Leslie Daher
12-27-2003, 02:49 PM
a lot of ppl are big on keeping the dolls in the packages but i like to pose them and play w/ them :) i'm lame, i know..it's funny b/c my apartment is mostly girly but the 1st thing you see when you walk in is my creepy dolls on the shelf *tear* i'm so proud!

Sam The Egg
12-27-2003, 04:14 PM
I just have 2 of the old ones, one Hunchback playset and one Phantom OT Opera playset

crazy clown
12-27-2003, 04:22 PM
all i have is

michael myers, ghostface, freddy, and jason.

my friend has a whole butt load of them (he's the biggest horror fan that i know). he's pissed because mike is his favorite and when he first got his figure he took it out of the box and his arm broke off. and now he can't find one anywhere.

ds_spoon
12-27-2003, 04:32 PM
what figs of jason are out im gonna start getting him cus hes my favourite movie serial killer

i know that there must be allot:cool:

agoniste
12-28-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by ds_spoon
what figs of jason are out im gonna start getting him cus hes my favourite movie serial killer

i know that there must be allot:cool:

try to get that 18 incher

http://www.necaonline.com/jason18.html

u won't be dissapointed if u like friday the 13th part 7 ;)

ds_spoon
12-29-2003, 06:06 AM
try to get that 18 incher

http://www.necaonline.com/jason18.html

u won't be dissapointed if u like friday the 13th part 7 ;)
yea thats a great fig
how much does it cost??

agoniste
12-29-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by ds_spoon
yea thats a great fig
how much does it cost??

around 40$ us

they got some other stuffs.
go on www.necaonline.com

ds_spoon
12-29-2003, 07:23 AM
around 40$ us

they got some other stuffs.
go on www.necaonline.com
thnx agoniste
but were are all the prices on that site?

agoniste
12-30-2003, 08:51 AM
this is the site of the company who produces tem,they don't sell them,
try searching on the web....

www.killertoys.com for exemple ;)

Vodstok
01-27-2004, 10:00 AM
The little lady got me the Alien. I am a psycho for those movies, so of course i asked her to marry me :)

Not one of Macfarlane's, but i also have Alice and the Cheshire Cat from American Mcgee's Alice. (Cant wait for Oz...)

Sick_As_Fuck
02-02-2004, 11:36 PM
There's only certain ones I want, and thus far I have Michael Myers, Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, and the Scream ghost. I also bought my mom, who has to be Hitchcock's #1 fan, a Norman Bates one.

Evisceration
02-07-2004, 07:28 PM
Shit, I want some of these so bad, I never have the money for them though.

Damn it...I need to stop buying so much shit.

Mummy
02-08-2004, 07:16 AM
oh boy toyzzzz! u dont need none Ejaculation, cause u 2 big 4 em and ur 2 busy anyhow playing with urself. i gots a teletubby doll ....yippers! beep beep eh oh! ah ah ah urr urr urr. aaaaaaeeeeeyyyyy! YAY! oh i found sumthin great! itz was in tha garbage. a 5 inch black an white tv with am radio! YAY! ma luck ma luck weeeeeee better en u better en u. betcha wish u waz me now. butcha aint. dadz hungry still 4 ur inards. zombie dad YAY! know wat? if u do a reply thingy and call me bad names ill say i know u are butt wats are u. ah ah ah i gotcha again u r E-Z like 7-11 oohaah got ya again. its ma day! :cool:

kpropain
02-08-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Mummy
oh boy toyzzzz! u dont need none Ejaculation, cause u 2 big 4 em and ur 2 busy anyhow playing with urself. i gots a teletubby doll ....yippers! beep beep eh oh! ah ah ah urr urr urr. aaaaaaeeeeeyyyyy! YAY! oh i found sumthin great! itz was in tha garbage. a 5 inch black an white tv with am radio! YAY! ma luck ma luck weeeeeee better en u better en u. betcha wish u waz me now. butcha aint. dadz hungry still 4 ur inards. zombie dad YAY! know wat? if u do a reply thingy and call me bad names ill say i know u are butt wats are u. ah ah ah i gotcha again u r E-Z like 7-11 oohaah got ya again. its ma day! :cool: Do the world a favor and cut off your nuts so you don't contaminate the world with more trash like yourself.

Mummy
02-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by kpropain
Do the world a favor and cut off your nuts so you don't contaminate the world with more trash like yourself.

i know i am butt watz are u? ah ah ah 2 e-z. wat r u doing here? i wudnt talken 2 ya. u r here 2 much! i bet u stink. takez a bath an clean urself. u live here and got no life. u nasty! u smelly dirty tree climer who lives on here an take no bath. u stinkc so leave and take care of urself. i smell u from way over here. :cool:

Evisceration
02-08-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Mummy
oh boy toyzzzz! u dont need none Ejaculation, cause u 2 big 4 em and ur 2 busy anyhow playing with urself. i gots a teletubby doll ....yippers! beep beep eh oh! ah ah ah urr urr urr. aaaaaaeeeeeyyyyy! YAY! oh i found sumthin great! itz was in tha garbage. a 5 inch black an white tv with am radio! YAY! ma luck ma luck weeeeeee better en u better en u. betcha wish u waz me now. butcha aint. dadz hungry still 4 ur inards. zombie dad YAY! know wat? if u do a reply thingy and call me bad names ill say i know u are butt wats are u. ah ah ah i gotcha again u r E-Z like 7-11 oohaah got ya again. its ma day! :cool:

I can catch lightning in a bottle, but I can never understand what the fuck you say.

GorePhobia
02-09-2004, 02:40 PM
yes speak english please because ur talking with shit in your mouth....

this is for you evis
http://ileet.net/images/whatusaid.jpg