PDA

View Full Version : Horror.com Classifieds

VampiricClown
10-30-2006, 06:27 AM
Here is the HDC Classifieds section. Post items you are looking for or wanting to sell or even items you may want to trade.

Have too many movies, toys, games, books, etc. and are wanting to clean out your collection a little, post it here.

This page should contain no links to other webpages such as ebay or amazon. This is strictly between members.

Thank You

Also brought to my attention:
Something like this Classifieds thread is good, for obtaining and selling off stuff after clearout.

People who buy or sell stuff through this thread, need to realise that the forum owner (Horror) aint going to have anything to do with the process if things go wrong, you wont be able to turn to him if things mess up or you get ripped off.

Just a bit of friendly advice, as a couple of other forums I used to post on, ran into problems with this same issue. A few members who got ripped off, decided it was the forum owners responsibility aswell since he ownewd the forum and allowed the buying/selling to take place.

:)

Phalanx
10-30-2006, 06:37 AM
Hm...I don't know if that many of my dvds would be the appropriate region or whatever...but hey, I guess I could look what random shit I have around here...here and there, I dunno.
Might check out some of the other items though.
Good luck on the thread not becoming completely stupid, Vamp.

_____V_____
10-30-2006, 06:44 AM
Thought we already had a "last thing you sold/what are you selling?" thread somewhere around here.

VampiricClown
10-30-2006, 07:57 AM
Thought we already had a "last thing you sold/what are you selling?" thread somewhere around here.

This isn't the same thing. This is where you post stuff on here, in this thread, to sell, trade and put up wanted stuff if another member may be able to part with that paticular item if they have it.

@ Phalnax

Hopefully it won't, but judging from my other threads, they usually turn out to be mostly obscene comments from other members.

pinkfloyd45769
10-30-2006, 08:52 AM
I really want to find a snowglobe from Halloween. The one i'm looking for has the scene from the first movie when Laurie stabs Michael with a knitting needle. When you shake the globe it looks like blood floating around. If anyone has it i'd be willing to pay quite a bit for it.

AmericanManiac
10-30-2006, 08:54 AM
I really want to find a snowglobe from Halloween. The one i'm looking for has the scene from the first movie when Laurie stabs Michael with a knitting needle. When you shake the globe it looks like blood floating around. If anyone has it i'd be willing to pay quite a bit for it.

Sexual favors ?? :p Sorry I had to because of what vamp said. If I come across it on the net I will let you know.

Hopefully it won't, but judging from my other threads, they usually turn out to be mostly obscene comments from other members.

pinkfloyd45769
10-30-2006, 09:02 AM
Actually, any horror movie snowglobes that i don't already have. I'm a huge collector of snowglobes so i will pay alot for these.
@AM- No sexual favors....unless really necessary=)

tic
10-30-2006, 09:17 AM
I have never seen a Halloween - Michael Myers snowglobe, but i did find this one:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/mule4468/jasonsnow.jpg

http://www.house-of-mysterious-secrets.com/Busts&Statues.htm

ShankS
10-30-2006, 09:39 AM
Something like this Classifieds thread is good, for obtaining and selling off stuff after clearout.

People who buy or sell stuff through this thread, need to realise that the forum owner (Horror) aint going to have anything to do with the process if things go wrong, you wont be able to turn to him if things mess up or you get ripped off.

Just a bit of friendly advice, as a couple of other forums I used to post on, ran into problems with this same issue. A few members who got ripped off, decided it was the forum owners responsibility aswell since he ownewd the forum and allowed the buying/selling to take place.

VampiricClown
10-30-2006, 09:45 AM

Aye, I should have mentioned that. I will post this up in the top part of the thread. Thank you ShanKs.