PDA

View Full Version : Whoever said Kelly Osbourne could sing...

MichaelMyers
12-24-2003, 07:23 PM
...was on crack. She's horrible. She just killed a Christmas classic...."Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas."

I kinda feel sorry for her .............. she can't dress, she can't speak english & she can't sing. Good thing her father has money.

No offense, Kelly fans. :D

moonsorrow
12-25-2003, 12:48 AM
agreed 100% shes just an anoyance, her dads got money, reputation and a tallent, of course a pr loving crack head like that would milk an opurtunity like that.

mudsliptones
12-25-2003, 03:03 AM
in the series she is very annoying, I wouldn't last 1 minute with her
but I heard they had a script and shit, so....

and well, beeing famous at a young age fucks you up, jack isn't 100 % normal either, to much media attention screws you over

moonsorrow
12-25-2003, 06:12 AM
hes been thrugh rehab allready... guess there is a little bit of dad in us all

Ritualistic
12-25-2003, 03:07 PM
i`m more a jack fan... if it wasnt for her whining ass, I would actually like her singing..

Arioch
12-26-2003, 03:00 PM
we would never have heard of her if it wasnt for her dad. Shes NOT attractive or talented at all. And you really only need one or the other....

Satanic~Heaven
12-27-2003, 06:48 PM
she is ugly ewwwhhhh:p
and if she havent been ozzy's daughter she'll be just a fat bitch on the street :D
sorry for her fans...(if she have some)

crazy clown
12-27-2003, 07:55 PM
she got booed off ozzffest somewhere. i wish i could have been there. i can't stand her

Digital Murders
12-29-2003, 12:37 PM
I think the only reason she got a contract was because Ozzys her father. And the only reason why her album sold was because Ozzys her father. The only reason why she's a spoiled brat is because...Ozzys her father.

Notice how their other daughter isn't a money grubbin whore?

I can't stand Jack either. How ignorant and retarded can you get?

If I could, I'd kick both their asses.

ds_spoon
12-29-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers
...was on crack. She's horrible. She just killed a Christmas classic...."Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas."

I kinda feel sorry for her .............. she can't dress, she can't speak english & she can't sing. Good thing her father has money.

No offense, Kelly fans. :D
completely agreeing with u shes terrible and its a good thing her dad has money otherwise she would be on the streets no talent:D

VampRocker
12-29-2003, 08:13 PM
I'm not a fan of her music, but I'm sure she's a pretty swell gal in person...or maybe that's just extreme optimism...whatever!

lizbian912
01-06-2004, 07:26 AM
I hate Kelly's voice..... you know if her dad wasn't famous and she went on American Idol (yucky show) Simon (or whatever the fuck his name is) would be telling her that she was crazy for ever even thinking she could sing and I'm sure he would talk shit about the way she looks too.

hellfire1
01-20-2004, 10:17 AM
i live in paris and don't have cable ( sniff ! ), so i don't get the osbournes. so a friend of mine in ny tapes shows and other crap to send it out to me. surely enough, she sent a tape for christmas, and what do i see ?? kelly osbourne still looking like an english bulldog annihilating a favorite christmas carol ! someone really needs to put this chick out of her misery, and fast ! she's actually starting to think she can sing... :mad:

bloodygurl02
01-21-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Digital Murders
I think the only reason she got a contract was because Ozzys her father. And the only reason why her album sold was because Ozzys her father. The only reason why she's a spoiled brat is because...Ozzys her father.

Notice how their other daughter isn't a money grubbin whore?

I can't stand Jack either. How ignorant and retarded can you get?

If I could, I'd kick both their asses.

ozzys other daughter probably actually has more talent then kelly. i think she did a smart thing by not being on the show. kelly only got where she is cuz of ozzy and i think her sister was smart not to use her dads name to get her famous. she really ruined the xmas song. when she went to hit the high notes it was even worse then when she normally sings.