PDA

View Full Version : the game made me...

HappyCamper
12-24-2003, 10:04 AM
just wondering what everyone's take is on, these stories that you here in the news about people who say, 'this movie or this game or this music' made my son/daughter, commit this crime.'and then they go and sue the filmmaker, musician, videogame developer.

ds_spoon
12-24-2003, 10:56 AM
i think its a load of horse shit

films games or music has nothing to do with the decisions people make!!!:D :D :D

_Leatha_Face_
12-25-2003, 01:20 PM
thats bullshit i think these kids have a major depression disorder or either they were on bad drugs

LegionFilms
12-25-2003, 01:47 PM
Yea it's pretty much a fabricated excuse parents use when they know they suck ass at parenting. So when parents suck at being parents what do they do? Blame other shit, because after all, it's the American way.

avenger00soul
12-25-2003, 02:45 PM
All I have to say is that something is wrong with the person to begin with. A sane person doesn't sit down with a video game, play it for a while, and then decide he wants to kills someone.

ds_spoon
12-26-2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
All I have to say is that something is wrong with the person to begin with. A sane person doesn't sit down with a video game, play it for a while, and then decide he wants to kills someone.
definitely i mean im playing man hunt allot am i gonna stab someone with a crow bar HELL NO!!

but im not retarded:D

predfan
01-19-2004, 02:42 PM
blaming violence on games is horseshit
games are just meant for fun
how much violence was there in the middle ages, and i dont think the Executioners, Torturers, and Soldiers played Counterstrike or Doom when they came home from work. Violence has been happening for ages, the causes are deeper than 'games'.
taking away all forms of entertainment would make a boring world which still has violence, many countries and governments have tried it in the past, it doesnt work.