PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen PRANKS/DORM THAT DRIPPED BLOOD?

Dr.Kelvinstein
12-22-2003, 09:05 PM
Here's a movie that somehow slipped below my radar back in the eighties, and the woman who wrote the feminist-take on horror WOMEN AND CHAINSAWS dissed it because the Final Girl was killed at the end. So whoa, right there we have a controversial slasher, 'cause hell, this feminist's book is published by a university press which means critics gotta take this stuff seriously, even if it is a slasher, so I finally get this thing on DVD last week, anxiously plop it into my DVD player...and THIS MOVIE BLOWS. It's horrible. Can't make myself finish it. The killer walks around in POV shots and his sneakers (sneakers, for gods sake) make CLOMPING noises! Has anyone actually made it to the end of this thing? Is there any nudity? Ah, hell....I spent 25 bucks on this thing. That's like two Jean Rollin movies!!!!!!!

allmykids
12-23-2003, 06:44 AM
I saw the whole thing but it was so long ago i cant remember anything about it!! i don't remember hateing it though!!

Ritualistic
12-25-2003, 03:20 PM
I like the movie the dorm that dripped blood. I have an original copy of it... good movie to me..