PDA

View Full Version : ever done a crime


Thomasgeorge
10-07-2006, 01:10 PM
well spill it

mikel1021
10-07-2006, 01:17 PM
underage drinking and participation in money fraud

mikel1021
10-07-2006, 01:27 PM
dang I feel all exposed now, I better not be the only one ot lay my skeletons out in the open!

JP500
10-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Uh.......I killed a bunch of people once.

mikel1021
10-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by JP500
Uh.......I killed a bunch of people once.

"check please"

anyone else? I'm suprised THomas hasn't said anything considering he started it!

urgeok
10-07-2006, 01:59 PM
i've had a couple of speeding tickets.
thats the extent of my crime spree.
i find it pretty easy to stay on the right side of the law. less stress too.

urgeok
10-07-2006, 02:03 PM
....

uhmmm



except for that little grey area :

Roderick Usher
10-07-2006, 02:21 PM
none of your business:eek:

ItsAlive75
10-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Possession of an illegal substance

azathoth777
10-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Underage drinking, assault(many fights in my younger days), driving without a licence, braking & entering(stealing stuff back that was stolen from me). Fortunatly I was never arrested for these but was for disturbing the peace; drinking alittle too much, music too loud, asshole neighbors called police instead of just asking me to turn down the music.

Thomasgeorge
10-07-2006, 02:42 PM
well before I was drunk and beat up this shop keeper with a slipper it was fun

alkytrio666
10-07-2006, 03:00 PM
Pre-Meditated Theft





...it's a fancy set of words for shoplifting.

tic
10-07-2006, 03:10 PM
may have, may not have, depends on which newspaper you read!

Phalanx
10-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Malicious Damage
Govt. Fraud
Assault+d&d+?grevious? bodily harm
...those are the ones I've been charged with.
Had an assault case dismissed on account of being under 16 at the time too.

Other than that, I was questioned over some nasty phone calls, I've stolen, I ride my bike without a helmet all the time (yes, that's a law here), I guess I've purchased, carried and sold an illegal substance, I've purchased alcohol underaged for myself and other underaged at that time, and done things that would probably be considered more malicious damage (spray paint, broken bottles/windows/school property, arson, that kind of thing) and assault (Usually not my fault, fights I've walked away from less damaged than the other guy)
I still buy weed here and there, and have some growing out the back.

last bad move
10-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Phalanx
Malicious Damage
Govt. Fraud
Assault+d&d+?grevious? bodily harm
...those are the ones I've been charged with.
Had an assault case dismissed on account of being under 16 at the time too.

Other than that, I was questioned over some nasty phone calls, I've stolen, I ride my bike without a helmet all the time (yes, that's a law here), I guess I've purchased, carried and sold an illegal substance, I've purchased alcohol underaged for myself and other underaged at that time, and done things that would probably be considered more malicious damage (spray paint, broken bottles/windows/school property, arson, that kind of thing) and assault (Usually not my fault, fights I've walked away from less damaged than the other guy)
I still buy weed here and there, and have some growing out the back. about the same shit here. almost to a tee really.

The_Return
10-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Nothing really.

Stole some penny candy one time. Haha, thats it so far:p

noctuary
10-07-2006, 08:05 PM
Lots and lots of fucking drugs. Never got caught with anything though, lucky me.

novakru
10-07-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by noctuary
Lots and lots of fucking drugs. Never got caught with anything though, lucky me.

Ditto
Oh wait,I didn't get caught.
No,I'M SORRY-that wasn't me.
NM

Hmm,let me think.
Nope-haven't gotten CAUGHT with anything.
Coupla traffic tickets.

I just recently had a dream where I got caught speeding and I was so upset because everything had just gotten swiped clean because of the 3 year rule.

What does that mean wise noc-sen??:)

novakru
10-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Yeah
Double posting
So what?


BTW:Not drunk (I WISH)
*Just sleep deprived, noctuary, so I am well aware my post makes no fucking sense. :D

noctuary
10-07-2006, 09:54 PM
Obviously, it all comes back to deep unresolved issues with your parents blah blah Freudian psychobabble blah blah.

I really don't think that dreams always mean something. Sometimes they're just the brain's way of cleaning itself out, taking out the garbage, so to speak.

novakru
10-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by noctuary
Obviously, it all comes back to deep unresolved issues with your parents blah blah Freudian psychobabble blah blah.

I really don't think that dreams always mean something. Sometimes they're just the brain's way of cleaning itself out, taking out the garbage, so to speak.


I don't know,I have had some intense dreams in my time-I think they mean really deep shit. :D
I don't think Freud was right about dreams though,you're right on about that.

Haunted
10-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Well being a member of the oldest profession...:D kidding

Purchasing, dealing, and using illicit substances (in the past... am a good girl now, especially since my bro is a cop)

Petty theft (see above)

Vandalism (see above)

Driving without a license (actually it was lost, not revoked or anything)

Speeding (one ticket)

That's it.

If the Feds are watching, let the record show that you fascist mother fuckers have got nothing on me now. "I'm as clean as a whistle baby."

novakru
10-08-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
Well being a member of the oldest profession...:D kidding

Purchasing, dealing, and using illicit substances (in the past... am a good girl now, especially since my bro is a cop)

Petty theft (see above)

Vandalism (see above)

Driving without a license (actually it was lost, not revoked or anything)

Speeding (one ticket)

That's it.

If the Feds are watching, let the record show that you fascist mother fuckers have got nothing on me now. "I'm as clean as a whistle baby."



oh no no no,you aint gettin off that easy girlie!

Now you have to tell the details!

What did ya steal?
What did you vandalize?

Come come-do tell:D

1beastieibe
10-08-2006, 09:54 PM
I broke some girls face on the cement my freshman year of highschool because she tried to lock my friend in her shed because she liked her boyfriend. I got taken to the juvi jail and released a couple hours later, and nothing really happed, no court no nothing.
Five years later some girl I barely know try's to steal a bra from a deparment store at the mall, and because IM "with" her I get charged with shoplifting. It was lame and I never payed my fine they gave me in court. I think I might have had a warrant sent out on me, but that was a long time ago.

Haunted
10-09-2006, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by novakru
oh no no no,you aint gettin off that easy girlie!

Now you have to tell the details!

What did ya steal?
What did you vandalize?

Come come-do tell:D

Not that big of a deal... :D

Steal? :o :o (high school) Lipstick, perfume, nail polish, makeup (compact), clothes, blusher -Hence I said "petty theft." (My friend Nate, who had very few morals chewed me out about it, because stealing was something he didn't believe in. He told me, "Heather, you steal only if you have to survive. This isn't about survival, and if it was, you don't need make up and tight t-shirts to show your tits to survive." Goddess, I miss Nate. He's in the Army, and I'm worried that he's in Iraq, because his chosen sorta Army profession was tanks).

Vandalism: I tp-d this dude's house, did some deliberate fucking up of school property in hs, and did some shit like that in college (but due to being on illicit substances, I can't remember the details).

Nothing hugely hugely major.

ENTITY2000
10-09-2006, 09:03 AM
i've stole gas, had to go to juvenile court, got fined, driving withou license, driving with out a license drver, driving while suspended, drving while revoked, i'll probaly NEVER get my license back but i still drive i am what you call a habitual offender
when it comes to driving, and i am not gonna stop! i've done alot more but as of today iam just paying fines to keep my ass outta jail!

novakru
10-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Not that big of a deal... :D

Steal? :o :o (high school) Lipstick, perfume, nail polish, makeup (compact), clothes, blusher -Hence I said "petty theft." (My friend Nate, who had very few morals chewed me out about it, because stealing was something he didn't believe in. He told me, "Heather, you steal only if you have to survive. This isn't about survival, and if it was, you don't need make up and tight t-shirts to show your tits to survive." Goddess, I miss Nate. He's in the Army, and I'm worried that he's in Iraq, because his chosen sorta Army profession was tanks).

Vandalism: I tp-d this dude's house, did some deliberate fucking up of school property in hs, and did some shit like that in college (but due to being on illicit substances, I can't remember the details).

Nothing hugely hugely major.

LMAO!!

Thanks for sharing that Haunted! :cool:

Roderick Usher
10-10-2006, 01:39 PM
i've stole gas, had to go to juvenile court, got fined, driving withou license, driving with out a license drver, driving while suspended, drving while revoked, i'll probaly NEVER get my license back but i still drive i am what you call a habitual offender
when it comes to driving, and i am not gonna stop! i've done alot more but as of today iam just paying fines to keep my ass outta jail!

Might want to consider a bicycle.

ENTITY2000
10-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Might want to consider a bicycle.


ya think!!!!!!! :p

scaryminda15
10-12-2006, 05:19 AM
i havent done a thing wrong. (hides weapon);) :rolleyes:

SKOOFx
10-12-2006, 06:50 AM
This thread depresses me.

lol

The Mothman
10-12-2006, 08:22 AM
im known as a cradle robber. i run into nuserys and steal as many babys as i can, and eat 'em.:eek:

Freak
10-12-2006, 09:28 AM
Drug possesion
Drug dealing
Theft
Vandalism
Arson

All I ever got caught doing was the theft.

urgeok
10-12-2006, 09:34 AM
so the better question would be ..

anyone here NOT having any trouble living withing the lines of the law ?

hitman3005
10-12-2006, 09:37 AM
LMAO (damn 10 character minimum)