PDA

View Full Version : Horror Script Wanted!

Molotov
10-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Hi, I am a Danish film student.
For my final exam project in December 2006 I will pre-produce a no/low-budget feature film in Denmark. After my exam in January, I will produce the film in February with help from my work 'Molotov Production'.

One of the things I need is a SCRIPT..
The genre has to be a Horror.

I have made some script ruels:
Only one location.
Maximum four lead actors. Maximum four supporting actors.
The film will be produced and shoot on location in Denmark, no mountains etc.
The final script must be completed before December 2006.
The film must NOT have monsters, creatures, animations or unnatural/supernatural things.

I allso have a idea I want a writer to write for me, if you are interest please contact me!

http://www.myspace.com/molotovproduction

//Stefan Stender

bwind22
10-06-2006, 12:59 AM
What length? Short film, feature length?

Molotov
10-06-2006, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by bwind22
What length? Short film, feature length?

Its a feature length, around 90-100min.

horrormad
10-15-2006, 03:29 AM
perhaps you could do a classic like doom or tcm.
e.g you find a magic book and unleases a pack of demons or summons a murderer from the dead who kills everything

horrormad
10-15-2006, 03:31 AM
I also have a idea I want a writer to write for me, if you are interest please contact me!

http://www.myspace.com/molotovproduction

//Stefan Stender

try roderick usher he gave me a good plot.

horrormad
10-15-2006, 03:46 AM
John, Louise, jack, Jason are hiking in a field:

Louise: “I thought you said it was a small hike”

John: “ it is. I’ve been on 30 mile hikes before on my own but you don’t hear me complaining”

Jack: “ just shut up and keep hiking, it’s getting dark”

While walking along Jason hums smoke on the water

Louise looks in front and see’s the bridge is knocked down into the canyon below

Louise: “ crap the bridge is gone! I mean how can it disappear?”

John [walking to where the bridge should be]: “I’m sure there’s an explanation for this”

Jason [mutters]: “I can’t believe this!”

John [turns head to look at Jason]: “you think that’s bad well listen to this: this was hacked down by an axe!”

if you like it i'll make more. oh and by the way, thats my first ever script.

and also if u use this script for the canyon you could have the camra on the floor so you cant see what the gap is [i'd recommend a river so you have a convincing gap.

The_Return
10-15-2006, 12:53 PM
perhaps you could do a classic like doom

Pardon me?

The Flayed One
10-16-2006, 04:28 AM
Pardon me?

I know. I had to read it twice myself.

_____V_____
10-16-2006, 06:57 AM
Wait...there was a classic called Doom?

hmm...maybe I oughta get my eyes and brains fixed...or fried...

:D

alkytrio666
10-17-2006, 03:43 AM
Doom? Classic?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...

BloodRedFlower
10-17-2006, 07:23 AM
A classic like Doom. OMG.

Well... I don't believe it's possible to come up with a script for a 90m movie just like that! It's a challenge though.. but maybe you should start by asking for simple IDEAS and then build something from there.

I have an idea, but it's for a short movie, not sure if it would work for you. Good luck!

horrormad
10-17-2006, 09:12 AM
no i mean the plot of the game is a classic: monster taking over earth 1 man tries to stop them etc

BloodRedFlower
10-18-2006, 02:23 AM
no i mean the plot of the game is a classic: monster taking over earth 1 man tries to stop them etc

Ok, that makes sense :)