PDA

View Full Version : in need of help

horrormad
10-03-2006, 09:16 AM
i need some ideas for a movie but i just cant think of a good plot.
all i want is a good murder with the odd k-fee monster advert jumpyness [does that word even exist?] but not a gorefest. kinda phcological but the thing is, im only a kid so i dont have tonnes of fake blood or a degee in fake body part making so im kinda depending on a t.c.m death approach.
so if you have any ideas id love to here from you, and you would also be in the credits at the end.
if you have an idea ill add it to a flash story board[ hey im pretty skilled apparently] and will send it to any1 who want to rate it.

any replys are appreciated

Vodstok
10-03-2006, 09:32 AM
wow... Checked your profile, you were born a year before i graduated from highschool.. Man im getting old.

try something simple. TCM was a good reference. Whithin the Woods was a simple and cheap project for sam raimi.

i would suggest trying to come up with your own storyline, but if you are having a bad bout of writer's block, maybe we can help. You may find some of us a little unwilling to share ideas. a lot of us (me included) are writers and tend to be greedy with ideas.

If you are lucky, Roderick Usher may pop in with some ideas. He is a proffesional screenwriter.

if you want to keep it REALLY simple, it could just be a couple/few people, trapped or bound, being tortured and/or killed. you could focus more on the characters, which can compensate fo rlacking effects, and you dont have to show much or anything for torture scenes to be effective.

Roderick Usher
10-03-2006, 01:03 PM
How about this?

A homeless man witnesses a murder, but isn’t sure if what he saw was real of a figment of his delusional mind. And now he’s on the run from killers who may not be there.

horrormad
10-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Roderick Usher
How about this?

A homeless man witnesses a murder, but isn’t sure if what he saw was real of a figment of his delusional mind. And now he’s on the run from killers who may not be there.
yeah i like it just killers?
i've got 2 hockey mask, one gold and and one white, so i could kind of have them in a gang.
but also i could kind of have a texas chainsaw massacre kind of feel where they're being chased over the field.
but ill use ur idea cos it pretty unique but how about if some1 like his friend was being chased and ,going 2 friday the thirteenth, he appears behind him?
but the thing is i'm 13 so ill try to get film enthusiastic 14-18 year olds on the crew as then people will take it more seriously.

ill get started on the storyboard as soon as its going ahead.