PDA

View Full Version : Horror Express

avenger00soul
12-22-2003, 12:18 PM
Anyone seen this one? It stars Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, and Telly Savalas. Surprisingly, it's not a Hammer film. If you are a fan of The Thing, I think you will like Horror Express.

Dr.Kelvinstein
12-22-2003, 09:26 PM
HORROR EXPRESS ROCKS!!! I like the eyeless zombies and the crazy Rasputin-like monk. It's really an overlooked gem. Once again, our tastes concur. I recently picked it up on DVD to replace my Goodtimes Video edition.

avenger00soul
12-23-2003, 06:39 AM
Yes, the monk kicked some ass. He got the best dialogue in the film. I can see us getting along on this board.

Ritualistic
12-28-2003, 03:43 PM
okay I think I have seen this movie.. because what you two are talking about sounds familiar... anyone have a movie cover to show..??

avenger00soul
12-28-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
okay I think I have seen this movie.. because what you two are talking about sounds familiar... anyone have a movie cover to show..??

Don't have a cover, but can give you the rundown of the plot. Lee is a scientist with a crate of "fossils" aboard a train somewhere in Russia. The "fossils" are really an alien lifeform that can kill and become whatever it wants to (like The Thing). Cushing plays another scientist who knows what's going on and the two of them have to team up to stop the monster. It all takes place on this train and is a very cool-ass movie.

Ritualistic
12-28-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Don't have a cover, but can give you the rundown of the plot. Lee is a scientist with a crate of "fossils" aboard a train somewhere in Russia. The "fossils" are really an alien lifeform that can kill and become whatever it wants to (like The Thing). Cushing plays another scientist who knows what's going on and the two of them have to team up to stop the monster. It all takes place on this train and is a very cool-ass movie.

Hmm I guess I was thinking of another movie.. I will have to rent this if I find it... thanx for letting me know

avenger00soul
12-28-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Hmm I guess I was thinking of another movie.. I will have to rent this if I find it... thanx for letting me know

No prob Ritual, I recommend this one whole-heartedly.

Dr.Kelvinstein
12-28-2003, 08:39 PM
I concur. This one rocks!!!

Karras
01-09-2004, 06:09 AM
Horror Express has everything you could want from a 70's flick . It's got a cool monster , over the top dialogue and Lee & Cushing . Say no more .

Ritualistic
01-09-2004, 04:29 PM
I actually found it the other day so I rented it.. GREAT MOVIE!! thanx again...