PDA

View Full Version : flames!!

HappyCamper
12-22-2003, 06:07 AM
ok...suppose your house caught on fire, and after making sure friends,family,family pets were all out, you ran back in to save some of your horror movies, but you only had enough time to grab five of them, which ones would you save?

avenger00soul
12-22-2003, 06:58 AM
I'd have to grab Phantasm and House of 1000 Corpses cuz they're autographed. Same reason I would have to grab my Hills Have Eyes vhs.

mictlan
12-22-2003, 06:28 PM
I have two movies that I looked for since I was twelve and found when I was about thirty. They are by Ron Ormond, who used to make exploitation films. Then he met Jesus (Christ, not Franco) and began making Christian exploitation films.

Grim Reaper (not Franco) is about a sinner who dies and goes to a lurid hell with all sorts of witches and weird shit. It was the one I was looking for because of the poster I saw when I was a kid. It had a picture of the devil and a kid with his hands clapped over his cheeks, a la Mackaulay Culkin, captioned "Mommy Mommy Hell is Hot!"

If Footmen Tire You, What Will Horses Do? is narrated by the Reverend Estus W. Pirkl, and is about what would happen if the Godless Communists invaded the US. Lots of weird torture scenes, including one where a Communist pierces a kids eardrums for listening to someone read the Bible. The kid proceeds to throw up oatmeal.

These movies are just unbelievable and I think I would have a very hard time replacing them. Compared to them almost everything else is replacable.

FWIW, I'm not Christian or anti-Christian.