PDA

View Full Version : Fangoria #1, Dawn Dead Poster Book SALE

crabapple
09-28-2006, 08:03 AM
AHAHHHH! As you know I am always posting some kind of ad. My cupboard is BARE, people. The food that Bloodrayne sent me is all gone (even the peanut butter...). It's GONE! And I need me a new chick today...I mean, I need $20 so I can buy, uh...alcohol, probably.

So I am selling a couple of pretty choice items--my precious FANGORIA #1 and my REALLY PRECIOUS DAWN OF THE DEAD POSTER BOOK from 1978. Both in really good condition, a few flaws but pretty damn nice. Both are in "VF" grade in my estimation.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZghoulstudioQQhtZ-1

I also have some Famous Monsters Magazine up, and a couple of photos from Hammer's VAMPIRE CIRCUS. And of course, I have the ever-present ZOMBIE BABIES, those creature dolls I build that have been scaring folks for well over a year now. It's awesome!

I'll list other stuff but since you people love those bloody monster movies, well, this one's for you, babe! Thanks for looking and best wishes.

VampiricClown
09-28-2006, 08:05 AM
I want that Fangoria....

Problem is, I hate Ebay...

Sorry man. :(

crabapple
09-28-2006, 08:08 AM
Aw, man!

The Flayed One
09-28-2006, 08:11 AM
Don't worry, we'll feed you!

http://www.spam-uk.com/images/NewSpam/BPcanBox.jpg

:p

crabapple
09-28-2006, 08:17 AM
I need me a new chick today!

Also, that's not funny!

crabapple
09-28-2006, 07:19 PM
The Fangoria is gone, went pretty quick, but the Dawn of the Dead Poster Book, quite rare, is still available, along with several issues of Famous Monsters. It's awesome! Go check 'em out and grab you some culture.

bwind22
09-29-2006, 05:48 AM
Damn I'm too slow! The Fangoria would have had me bidding too! What'd it end up going for?

crabapple
09-29-2006, 07:00 AM
Real cheep. They're all fixed price listings, so there's no bidding, if you like it ya grab it. I'm really cheep on Ebay, really.

The Mothman
09-29-2006, 07:53 AM
i have the first issue too!
got it perfect condition for only $15. i was the only bidder too. damn good deal.

VampiricClown
09-29-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by The Mothman
i have the first issue too!
got it perfect condition for only $15. i was the only bidder too. damn good deal.

Nice.

Where is my damn copy?!

crabapple
09-30-2006, 11:23 AM
I've also got some behind the scenes photos from Demonic Toys, continuity stills from Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare, and various other still photos and things. None of it listed right now, but if someone expresses some interest, I'll list it for a low price. If you want any of that stuff, just holler.