PDA

View Full Version : grudge two

yogster105
09-26-2006, 05:21 AM
what the heck is going on the first grudge sucked ok. so they said ok it is not that scary. then lets try the grudge two see if thats any better?It is not going to work !!!!!!!you can email me for comments at [email protected]:mad: :mad:

scaryminda15
09-26-2006, 05:48 AM
Yes i agree the first one sucked. Maybe the second one will be better LOLOLOLOLOL i just made a joke. hehehe

Nikkif8
09-26-2006, 06:06 AM
The Grudge was pretty much the worst movie I have ever seen. One of my friends I went with fell asleep and I almost got up and left except I drove us all there. And I don't think the second one will be any better. It is not a movie I will ever see I don't think.

Phalanx
09-26-2006, 06:08 AM
you can email me for comments at [email protected]
I would if I thought you were worth discussing the matter with. What, I'm gonna write to you and say "yeah it sucks" or "no, it doesn't"? I can just say that here.
I'm relatively indifferent on this one. I thought the first one was strange, and at times it weirded me out...the cat child made me laugh. I think it lacked a little coherence in the plot...jumping back and forth and such, a style that in all honesty would be better left to "purely" asian films - they do it better.
However, I felt a little dissapointed, just as I was with slither...it seemed to end right after it was at the best point...

That said, maybe check out the original version...in my experience, they are usually somewhat better. Haven't seen Ju-On myself so cannot comment.

scaryminda15
09-26-2006, 06:11 AM
i might watch it just to see if it sucks because some movies i thought i would hate i actually liked. and sarah michelle gellar oh im sorry that was rude lol

Phalanx
09-26-2006, 06:18 AM
That's crazy talk.
She's clearly the best actor in the world.

urgeok
09-26-2006, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by yogster105
what the heck is going on the first grudge sucked ok. so they said ok it is not that scary. then lets try the grudge two see if thats any better?It is not going to work !!!!!!!you can email me for comments at [email protected]:mad: :mad:

the grudge was - in my opinion - one of the finest - most atmospheric horror flicks i've seen in ages ..

but thanks for your brilliant well thought out review..

Phalanx
09-26-2006, 06:32 AM
Agreed...the ambient sounds/score, almost oppressive silence at points, the background visuals, the camera effects, all went towards a great atmosphere.
Not something I'd personally buy, but I won't put shit on it either.

Angra
09-26-2006, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by yogster105

I donīt like you anymore.. HEATHEN!!!

:mad:

ShankS
09-26-2006, 07:38 AM
I'm assuming the OP is talking about the Gellar release. It was pretty good for churned out new stuff.

I much prefer Takashi Shimizus originals, the The Grudge 2 being much more intense with the scares.

Angra
09-26-2006, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by ShankS

I much prefer Takashi Shimizus originals, the The Grudge 2 being much more intense with the scares.

How do you know that?

Vodstok
09-26-2006, 08:07 AM
I thought the grudge was an incoherent mess, and couldnt be bothered with the second.

ShankS
09-26-2006, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Angra
How do you know that?

The ju-on Grudge 2, not the hollywood release ;)

urgeok
09-26-2006, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
I thought the grudge was an incoherent mess, and couldnt be bothered with the second.

ShankS
09-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Hey Urge, you've got some nice chairs in your living room. Just make sure you don't pull that cable out the wall with that leg though. :)

urgeok
09-26-2006, 08:14 AM
Hey Urge, you've got some nice chairs in your living room. Just make sure you don't pull that cable out the wall with that leg though. :)

it would be a problem .. the other end is connected to grandma

ShankS
09-26-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
it would be a problem .. the other end is connected to grandma

oh no, not robot Grandma

urgeok
09-26-2006, 08:25 AM
no no .. not a robot ..

she's lost her mind and tends to wander off so we have her tied up with access to a bowl of water and some newspapers on the floor to 'do her business' on

Roderick Usher
09-26-2006, 08:43 AM
I found the Grudge amusing and not wholly without merit.

What really troubnles me is this ad campaign. The # 2 in the eyeball just doesn't play scary. The poster makes the film look like a horror parody, like one of those retarded Scary Movie posters.

The studio has mishandled this campaign and, unless the commercials are worth a damn, the movie is in serious trouble.

ShankS
09-26-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
no no .. not a robot ..

she's lost her mind and tends to wander off so we have her tied up with access to a bowl of water and some newspapers on the floor to 'do her business' on

you could at least let grannie have some sandwiches with that water.

urgeok
09-26-2006, 09:23 AM
you could at least let grannie have some sandwiches with that water.

sure, then YOU clean up the mess on tha papers after !

ShankS
09-26-2006, 09:25 AM
nappies and plastic underwear go a long way, when the shit has potential to hit the fan. :D

VampiricClown
09-26-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Angra
I donīt like you anymore.. HEATHEN!!!

:mad:

I'm with you there. :mad:

Angra
09-26-2006, 01:44 PM
The ju-on Grudge 2, not the hollywood release ;)

Did you really think that "The grudge" was a lot like "Ju-on: the grudge"??

Some of it yes, but the story was different and Shimizu used scares from all of the first 3 ju-on movies, not just "Ju-on: the grudge".

I think the same will be the case with "The grudge 2". And i wouldnīt be surprised if it contains some new scary ideas that also will be included in the new japanese "Ju-on: the grudge 3".

But weīll see..

ShankS
09-26-2006, 02:42 PM
tbh I don't remember much detail of the remake, just that I though it was ok. I didn't say anything about comparing the original with the remake.

I was refering to the first two originals. I found the 2nd film to be much more intense and better, when compared to the first grudge film.

Angra
09-26-2006, 04:01 PM
tbh I don't remember much detail of the remake, just that I though it was ok. I didn't say anything about comparing the original with the remake.

I was refering to the first two originals. I found the 2nd film to be much more intense and better, when compared to the first grudge film.

Alrighty then.

Yes, the second was better.

scaryminda15
09-27-2006, 06:19 AM
Vodstok i know what u mean it sucked. i was like lets go see teletubbies at least ill be scared lol. sorry not trying to be rude but i like what i like and hate what i dont so i hate grudge two before even seeing it. angra your the HEAVEN LOLOLOLOL