PDA

View Full Version : Slayer "Hell Awaits"

Ritualistic
12-21-2003, 01:20 PM
Who else here likes this album..?? Hell awaits is a fucking thrashing mean raw fist in your fast... Old Slayer is fucking awesome

mudsliptones
12-21-2003, 01:43 PM
I have the song hell awaits, don't have the album though, but the song rules, especially the intro
old slayer rules the world, new slayer is good to though, gotta love god hates us all
favorite albums: seasons in the abyss and reign in blood

Ritualistic
12-21-2003, 02:43 PM
glad to see there is atleast one fan on here of old slayer... My favorite is Hell Awaits and Reign in Blood... great god damn albums

avenger00soul
12-21-2003, 02:48 PM
I don't know if any of you guys remember this, but I had metal trading cards. That's right, metal trading cards. I remember having one of the Seasons in the Abyss album cover that was a sticker.

I had a shitload of Iron Maiden ones too. Mostly band members and stuff, but there were some stickers of Eddie. Pretty funny.

meetthecreeper
12-21-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Ritualistic
Who else here likes this album..?? Hell awaits is a fucking thrashing mean raw fist in your fast... Old Slayer is fucking awesome

Slayer is fucking awesome, Reign in blood is by far their best album, then Hell Awaits and Haunting the Chapel. There newer stuff is OK but not like the earlier evil stuff. Someone told me God hates us all was as good as Reign in Blood, I didnt think so but oh well my opinion......."Do you wanna Die!"

Arioch
12-21-2003, 05:17 PM
never was a HUGE slayer fan, they get a bit repitious for me but they did have some kickass songs and Kerry King can write some kick ass guitar.

"Dead Skin Mask" and "South of Heaven" were the fucking shit.