PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Real Life Situations

Disease
09-18-2006, 06:28 AM
Like one night when I was liveing in this outer suburb of Sydney and I caught the nightride bus home around 3am, then I had to walk around 3 kilometers home, well this particular time I was followed half the wAy by someone in a station wagon who kept stopping about a hundred meters behind me. I ended up turning down a dirt lane way behind a park on the corner of one street just before home, I watched from behind the corrigated iron fence as the car slowly drove around the perimeter,
I waited and had a cigaret then made my way home

Miss Olivia
09-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Do you happen to look like Jamie Lee Curtis?:p

This guy in high school had a raging crush on me and was always bothering me for a date, but I wasn't allowed to go out due to strict parents.....he finally started dating another girl in my class, and after a month he flipped out, stabbed her fifty seven times with a pocketknife and slit her throat. It scared me because I would have gone out with him if I had been allowed too.
He was a good looking guy....

crabapple
09-18-2006, 10:16 AM
Are you serious? That really happened?

Miss Olivia
09-18-2006, 10:24 AM
Oh yeah. I was fourteen at the time. It was a big deal at the time, because I lived in a relatively small town....he was a really cute guy, and seemed sweet. That was one of my earliest experiences with the phrase "Looks are deceiving."
Pretty awful, huh?
I guess what happened is Shawna tried to break up with him and he freaked out.

The Flayed One
09-18-2006, 10:27 AM
Well, I had a story about a squirrel I saw commit suicide when I was riding the bus in 3rd grade, but it just kind of pales in comparison at this point.

Way to steal all the thunder, Irish:p

Miss Olivia
09-18-2006, 10:34 AM
Don't sell your story short....squirrel suicide is a tragic thing. Just imagine the movie Heathers remade with squirrels....I bet they'd act better than Christian Slater.

Crunchy.:p

Vodstok
09-18-2006, 10:42 AM
An angry, black haired squirrel gets his middle finger blown off... The imagery is breathtaking:)

stubbornforgey
09-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Disease
Like one night when I was liveing in this outer suburb of Sydney and I caught the nightride bus home around 3am, then I had to walk around 3 kilometers home, well this particular time I was followed half the wAy by someone in a station wagon who kept stopping about a hundred meters behind me. I ended up turning down a dirt lane way behind a park on the corner of one street just before home, I watched from behind the corrigated iron fence as the car slowly drove around the perimeter,
I waited and had a cigaret then made my way home

See this is what i don't understand why ppl do this.
For this scenario ..it would seem like more common sense to make your way to a not so isolated area..to make your way to a crowded street or some where less dangerous.

oh and true..
a suicidal squirrel is no laughing matter..like them kamakazee rabbits n oppossums that standin the middle of the road n wait for thier sorry asses to be squashed..'sad..very sad indeed'

Despare
09-18-2006, 01:39 PM
I was driving down a dirt road one night around midnigh, just past a haunted house around halloween. A red car in front of me stopped suddenly. I tried to go around them but every time I tried they pulled left or right to block me. I could barely see in the car but there were about 5 people in masks (which probably had got back from working at the haunted house) and the license plate was taken off the car. I reached into my back seat and grabbed an axe handle I had in there and though about whether or not to get out when a car pulled up behind me and another started coming from the other direction. They sped off as soon as more cars were involved. Creepy.

crabapple
09-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Just offhand, I don't think those people were Haunted House employees.

Posher778
09-18-2006, 03:07 PM
2 things.

Last year 3 kids were shot to death over a drug thing in a house 1/3 of a mile away from my house. They were shot with those magnums... i forget exactly, the kind that recoil like hell and hurt you when you shoot. .67? or something like that... Vampclown might have heard about it, he lives not toooo far from me i think.

And this summer at destin, a creepy hooded guy was hiding with a length of twine in his hands behind a boardwalk stalking me when i was on a nightwalk. I was almost 2 miles from the resort too, so i ran back, and he actually started to chase me, but i got to a group of people crab hunting and he backed off... it was really, REALLY scary.

the_real_linda
09-18-2006, 03:38 PM
wher the heck do all yous live! lol! i have no story's like that....not that i want them to be exact but woompfy!

crabapple
09-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Yeah. This thread is real big on the shiver factor. Maniacs, crazy squirrels, nuts in cars, people doing Jack Nicholson voices.

VampiricClown
09-18-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Posher778
2 things.

Last year 3 kids were shot to death over a drug thing in a house 1/3 of a mile away from my house. They were shot with those magnums... i forget exactly, the kind that recoil like hell and hurt you when you shoot. .67? or something like that... Vampclown might have heard about it, he lives not toooo far from me i think.

That sounds kind of familiar. I have a really sucky memory though.

Luckily for me, people seem way to scared of me to stalk me or fuck with me in any way. Usually when someone starts doing something like that, I will turn around and start walking them down. They back off. Only happened once or twice though.

Despare
09-18-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by crabapple
Yeah. This thread is real big on the shiver factor. Maniacs, crazy squirrels, nuts in cars, people doing Jack Nicholson voices.

I've had a lot more happen to me.
Crazy bums, things happening in my house (which is old and has two recorded suicides inside, one outside, and a couple deaths by other means such as lightning), and relatives having roommates murdered. Life is full of this stuff, makes it interesting at least.

silentdeath
09-18-2006, 07:35 PM
my uncle died right beside my house. he got shot. and i was being followed by weird old guys who were calling to me. nothing like the ones i read but it was a creepy experience.

Phalanx
09-18-2006, 10:13 PM
Watching our cat have a seizure and die in front of me was quite disturbing...I wanted to look away, but something in me felt it was the wrong thing to do, I just continued watching, knowing there was nothing I could do but tell the others in the room to look away. Saw the "spark" go, the eyes dilate, the blankness come over the face...

Stupid paranoid shit I found kinda weird at the time, weirdness that I can only put down to complete coincidence as it happened at the same time...I went to see final destination 3 completely stoned...when I got outta there I hit the bathrooms. Completely empty...to be expected, we'd caught the late session. Went into a stall for a piss, and shut the door, locked it. The lock latch must've been fucked or something because in mid-piss, the thing opened, 'cos the latch had come off and started hanging. Fair enough...I was a little weirded out. Went to wash the hands, used the soap, and the hot tap wouldn't turn on...then I hear someones mobile phone ringing, just a short repetetive tone, and at that second the water started flowing, like it had an obstruction, and splashed on me...but yeah...made me jump some.

My grandmother more or less stabbed me (lets say "accidentally"...which is still open to debate) in the chest, relatively close to the heart, looking down and seeing scissors about an inch deep was pretty fucked, pulling them out and seeing blood start to leak, that a little worse. I remember putting a towel over it, hearing her say "look what you made me do" Fainted or lost consciousness or whatever, and was obviously repaired...my family is a might odd at times.

I've got more, but those are what came to mind.

Vodstok
09-19-2006, 05:57 AM
One time, after watching the Ring (before i became more or less desensitized to it), i was already feeling a little creeped out. i woke up at 3 in the mornign and had to go to the bathroom. the door was open, and hanging from a hook in the middle was Bree's bathrobe with a dark towel. for a split second my sleep addled brain saw Samara standing right in front of me. It is probably the only time in my life that my rational mind was fuzzy enough to be completely convinced that a fictional character was RIGHT there. I actually experienced a second or two of absolute "I am going to die horribly" terror. i felt like an idiot afterwards.

Disease
09-19-2006, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by stubbornforgey
See this is what i don't understand why ppl do this.
For this scenario ..it would seem like more common sense to make your way to a not so isolated area..to make your way to a crowded street or some where less dangerous.

oh and true..
a suicidal squirrel is no laughing matter..like them kamakazee rabbits n oppossums that standin the middle of the road n wait for thier sorry asses to be squashed..'sad..very sad indeed'

Well I was about two kilometers from anyware you may consider busy and I kilometer from home in the middle of suburbia, It wa mid am, there was no choice but allso when I got home I hit play on my tape player and it was bell and sebastian singing the words your not the one after they want your money not your life, which just freaked me out more

tarcher80
09-19-2006, 08:13 AM
this is more funny than creepy, but looking back it's a little un-nerving. i beat a guy out for a parking space (i was waiting and he tried to snake it from me), he then proceeded to get out of his $80,000 Range Rover (I drive a modest Jeep Grand Cherokee) and walk up to my window. he was this little black dude all thugged out. i rolled down my window and asked what was the problem. he told me that i should give me the parking space or it would be me and him. he was pretty tiny so i wasn't worried, but still this was a ridiculous threat b/c we were at a ritzy mall, 20 yards from an outdoor restaurant. anyway he continued to talk more shit to me so i just rolled up window and proceeded to get out of my car. this is were it got a little creepy. he cornered me and pulled a gun out of his pants. i was a little taken-a-back to say the least. i was scared, but kept my composure enough to ask him if he was really going to shoot me over a parking space in front of a crowd of people? this is insane but he told me that the two girls in the car thought he was a thug and could i please give him the space. i was going to oblige when i noticed that the end of the gun barrel was painted orange-a toy gun. i told him to go fuck himself and not to put out an eye w/ his piece, walking away. i didn't look back and just walked into the restaurant. it was all pretty wild, but it makes for a great story.

Miss Olivia
09-19-2006, 10:29 AM
LMFAO:D