PDA

View Full Version : my miserable life (part 3)

Zero
09-11-2006, 04:52 PM
OK - for those of you following the wretched saga that is my life. . . you'll recall when last we met i had broken my right hand in a freak accident caused by trying to do a good deed

My Miserable Life part 2 (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=23616&highlight=my+miserable+life)

well - today the cast came off (well, it wasn't that kind of cast so its more that i was given permission to quit wearing it)

so here's the scene - doctor takes off cast - hand is a bit smaller and pale, but otherwise seems ok

doctor: "ok, ok, ok, ok . . . huh?"
me: "'Huh?' what does 'huh' mean?"
doc: "move this finger" (holding middle finger)
doc: "does that hurt"
me: "yeah"
doc: "how about that?"
me: "Yeah!"
doc: "huhn"

me: "ok, what's up?"
doc: "well, it seems that this middle finger has healed back wrong."
me: "healed wrong? explain please"
doc: "well, not a huge problem. but, we may need to go back and surgically fix it."
me: "surgically fix it?"
doc: "well it seems that the joint has healed crooked and it appears that you'll either have to have surgery or its going to continue being crooked and painful"

why me?

Haunted
09-11-2006, 04:55 PM
Sounds like you need a little luck and some "influence."

Zero
09-11-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
Sounds like you need a little luck and some "influence."

the funny part is that it is my middle finger and its noticeably crooked - kind of bends to the right

the sad part is it does hurt (and there is virtually no way i can afford any kind of surgery )

so i say roll the bones for me witchie-poo! i could use some divine intervention!

Haunted
09-11-2006, 05:00 PM
hmmm

Zero
09-11-2006, 05:03 PM
??

Zero
09-11-2006, 05:05 PM
but to be clear - i think of you like this:

AUSTIN316426808
09-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Zero

the sad part is it does hurt (and there is virtually no way i can afford any kind of surgery )
!

That fuck put the cast on but you have to pay for it? Shouldn't they be responsible for that?

Zero
09-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
That fuck put the cast on but you have to pay for it? Shouldn't they be responsible for that?
well - i sort of asked this. . . i asked him how this happened and he said - "oh, sometimes these things heal back funny"

funny?!? it isn't funny to me. . . the worst part is that its just a freakin finger - the idea of having surgery on my finger just boggles my mind

Haunted
09-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Zero
but to be clear - i think of you like this:

I am most flattered, Zero. That bitch rules. Fuck the lion!

Although this is more me...

Miss Olivia
09-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Poor guy. That really sucks. Just get really drunk and rebreak your finger, and then they'll go ahead and operate on it.
I'm sorry, that's the only thing I could think of.
I know that's not a great solution, but I'm trying.:p

Zero
09-12-2006, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Miss Olivia
Poor guy. That really sucks. Just get really drunk and rebreak your finger, and then they'll go ahead and operate on it.
I'm sorry, that's the only thing I could think of.
I know that's not a great solution, but I'm trying.:p

that's gonna take a LOT of beer!

hammerfan
09-12-2006, 04:43 AM
:( I'm sorry!

scaryminda15
09-12-2006, 04:53 AM
zero doing a good deed that is hard to believe

stubbornforgey
09-12-2006, 06:50 AM
'stubbs stands on the roof of her house n throws divine kisses over to her monkey friend'

All you need now is a she ape with a crooked...ummmmmmmmm..smile '
'goofy grin'

One day..ONE DAY...i promise you zero hon...your miserable life will get worserer..but who cares..??as long as you have us as your friends huh???

Zero
09-12-2006, 11:55 AM
. . . with friends like these??

scaryminda15
09-13-2006, 05:08 AM
oh how cute is that monkey