PDA

View Full Version : a dose of my genius

MichaelMyers63
09-06-2006, 06:33 PM
It was a cold morning. Tony Colman, a 17 year old boy attending Ansted High in Ansted, West Virginia,was opening his locker as the last period bell rang. Tony was pretty tall (about 6’1). He had brown hair and a skinny figure. He was not the most popular kid in school; he was too shy to be. He looked at himself as not really good at anything. He played basketball but he wasn’t a jock. He made honor roll but he wasn’t a nerd. And even though he wore a tight collared surfer shirt he wasn’t prep.”12-17-3,” he said to himself,”12-17-3”. Clank-clank, the locker wouldn’t open. “Hey Tony try 12-3-17”, said Tony’s best friend Shawn King. Shawn was a mid-sized muscular kid with jet black hair and a thin black mustache over his lip. He was the most popular kid in school. He was good at sports, school, and just plain life in general. In fact Shawn was the reason Tony had any popularity at all.

the first paragraph of the next big thing

ItsAlive75
09-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Hmm...

Roderick Usher
09-07-2006, 01:27 PM
genius?

urgeok
09-07-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Roderick Usher
genius?

like you could do any better !!

(heheeheeheheheheeheheheehahahahahahahaaaahahahaww wwhawhawwwhawwwhawwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Roderick Usher
09-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by urgeok
like you could do any better !!

(heheeheeheheheheeheheheehahahahahahahaaaahahahaww wwhawhawwwhawwwhawwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

got me there:)

alkytrio666
09-07-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm assuming this is a novel, not a screenplay...?

Roderick Usher
09-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666

according to Mr. Myers63 it's neither it's

THE NEXT BIG THING

shouldn't this be in the "in my pants" thread?

halloweenfreak1
09-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers63
It was a cold morning. Tony Colman, a 17 year old boy attending Ansted High in Ansted, West Virginia,was opening his locker as the last period bell rang. Tony was pretty tall (about 6’1). He had brown hair and a skinny figure. He was not the most popular kid in school; he was too shy to be. He looked at himself as not really good at anything. He played basketball but he wasn’t a jock. He made honor roll but he wasn’t a nerd. And even though he wore a tight collared surfer shirt he wasn’t prep.”12-17-3,” he said to himself,”12-17-3”. Clank-clank, the locker wouldn’t open. “Hey Tony try 12-3-17”, said Tony’s best friend Shawn King. Shawn was a mid-sized muscular kid with jet black hair and a thin black mustache over his lip. He was the most popular kid in school. He was good at sports, school, and just plain life in general. In fact Shawn was the reason Tony had any popularity at all.

wow.... this is silly. like the trix rabbit.

alkytrio666
09-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Roderick Usher
according to Mr. Myers63 it's neither it's

THE NEXT BIG THING

shouldn't this be in the "in my pants" thread?

It was a cold morning in my pants. Tony Colman, a 17 year old boy attending my pants, Ansted High in Ansted, West Virginia,was opening his locker in my pants as the last period bell rang. Tony was pretty tall (about 6’1 in my pants). He had brown hair and a skinny figure in my pants. He was not the most popular kid in my pants; he was too shy to be. He looked at himself as not really good at anything in my pants. He played basketball but he wasn’t a jock in my pants. He made honor roll but he wasn’t a nerd. And even though he wore a tight collared surfer shirt in my pants he wasn’t prep.”12-17-3,” he said to himself,”12-17-3”. Clank-clank, the locker in my pants wouldn’t open. “Hey Tony try 12-3-17 in my pants”, said Tony’s best friend Shawn King. Shawn was a mid-sized muscular kid with jet black hair in my pants and a thin black mustache over his lip in my pants. He was the most popular kid in my pants. He was good at sports, school, and just plain life in general in my pants. In fact Shawn was the reason Tony had any popularity in my pants at all.

ItsAlive75
09-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Bravo, Alky. Bravo.

urgeok
09-07-2006, 06:42 PM
well, in summary .. it was certainly a 'dose' of something..

i particularily liked the line 'he was good at school'

thats like saying 'he was good at house'

ItsAlive75
09-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by urgeok
well, in summary .. it was certainly a 'dose' of something..

i particularily liked the line 'he was good at school'

thats like saying 'he was good at house'

My favorite is "It was a cold morning."

Straight from The Big Book of Generic Nonsense.

halloweenfreak1
09-07-2006, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
My favorite is "It was a cold morning."

Straight from The Big Book of Generic Nonsense.

wow.. this is like every other teenage slasher story has started out. how original:D

Sick_As_Fuck
09-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666

I'm assuming this is a piece of shit, not a novel...

Vodstok
09-08-2006, 09:08 AM
sadly, this probably is the next big thing, just not from this guy. it'll be written by the creator of party of 5 and star neve campbell. again.

Angra
09-08-2006, 09:31 AM

I´m not far from the truth when i asume that YOU´re Tony and that there´s a homo kept deep inside you longing to fuck your friend Shawn, right?... I´m right, right? Riiiiiiight?;)

Sinner...

Vodstok
09-08-2006, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Angra
I´m not far from the truth when i asume that YOU´re Tony and that there´s a homo kept deep inside you longing to fuck your friend Shawn, right?... I´m right, right? Riiiiiiight?;)

Sinner... LOL!

Posher778
09-09-2006, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
sadly, this probably is the next big thing, just not from this guy. it'll be written by the creator of party of 5 and star neve campbell. again.

what the FUCK do you have against neve campbell?

hitman3005
09-09-2006, 10:09 AM
I can do better. Here we go.

It was a dark and stormy night...:D

ItsAlive75
09-09-2006, 10:13 AM
The air was sultry.

http://www.dorkclub.com/anneramsey.jpg

AUSTIN316426808
09-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Posher778

Why the fuck do you like her so much? Don't get me wrong, chick is cute and she's not exactly the worst actress ever but she aint all that.

alkytrio666
09-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Bravo, Alky. Bravo.

*bows*

Angra
09-11-2006, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Posher778

She´s a crybaby. Can´t stand her.