PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Boils and Ghouls

avenger00soul
09-28-2003, 11:23 AM
Hey horror hounds,
I just joined up yesterday. You can check out my site at www.benevolentstreet.ismad.com to see what I'm into.

Tony
09-28-2003, 02:44 PM
Yo Portman! Glad you joined the site. I've been meaning to whore it to you for a few weeks now but I haven't been around you. Welcome!

avenger00soul
09-28-2003, 03:10 PM
Hey Tony, I'm trying to get in touch with you. Check your e-mail or you PM's. I can't call you cuz you're online.

Fear
09-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Order more Geocities bandwidth

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

:D

Glad to see ya here.

avenger00soul
09-29-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Fear
Order more Geocities bandwidth

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer.

:D

Glad to see ya here.

Sadly, the site goes down every now and then (too damn often). I can't complain too much though cuz it's free.

roguesblight
10-12-2003, 08:55 PM
Those free sites are cool. I'm starting one at 50megs.com Won't give ya the url yet cause it's not done, and it has nothing to do with horror. Maybe sometime in the future! In the meanwhile... you seem to be everywhere! Maybe someday I'll catch up to ya on posts. Course all you young people can probably type much faster than me, so maybe I will never catch up! Hope ya all have a very spooky Halloween! I know I will!

avenger00soul
10-13-2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by roguesblight
Those free sites are cool. I'm starting one at 50megs.com Won't give ya the url yet cause it's not done, and it has nothing to do with horror. Maybe sometime in the future!

Yeah, you'll have to let us know when your site is available. What's it about, if not horror?

roguesblight
10-15-2003, 06:07 PM
My site is dedicated to someone that recently passed away. It's mainly a psychedelic, hippie, Rock n' Roll link site. Thanks for asking!

avenger00soul
10-15-2003, 07:32 PM
My site is dedicated to someone that recently passed away. It's mainly a psychedelic, hippie, Rock n' Roll link site. Thanks for asking!

A Johnny Cash tribute site? Just guessing.

roguesblight
10-15-2003, 08:05 PM
No, not hardly, haha!
To my favorite uncle, who taught me all I know about being a hippie, and music, and just being cool!

avenger00soul
10-16-2003, 06:40 AM
No, not hardly, haha!
To my favorite uncle, who taught me all I know about being a hippie, and music, and just being cool!

Sounds good. Sorry about your loss.

roguesblight
10-16-2003, 09:51 PM
Thanks! And it will be a cool site, but without a scanner I am having trouble getting pictures of him for the site. I got all kinds of hippie type gifs from the internet for it, like lava lamps and incense, but it needs pics of him to let people know who meant so much to me! This is my way of saying good-bye I guess, since I was down here and had no phone at the time, so no one could contact me for a month and a half after he passed away! I'll let ya know when I get it done. On the other hand, yours looks cool! I signed the Guest-Book of the Dead, and just had to borrow the green skull & crossbones gif on the first page! It will go somewhere on my site! My uncle LOVED skulls! He even had a real one!