PDA

View Full Version : Help with horror movie titles!

baboles
09-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Hey everyone! This is my first post here...anyways!

I need help with identifing these films! I have never found out what there titles are!

#1---I remember in this movie there was a monster living in a bathroom stall. And a boy kept telling his teacher that it was in there and when she went to check it out it grabbed her and pulled her up in the ceiling of the bathroom. Also in the same movie there was a boy with a fear of roaches...or something like that, and at the end it showed him laying on a bed or hammock and his arms and legs had been cut off and replaced with metal hooks/jagged looking rods. Also in the same movie there was a janitor, but he was really a monster living as a human in disquise. At the end it showed two boys in a tent and the creepy janitor guy unzipped the tent and changed into a monster and came in and attacked them. This seemed like it was a early 90s film.

#2---I remember that these people were out in the middle of the ocean at some research plant and there was some alien monster thing walking around. This film seemed like it was in the 70s or early 80s. At the end I remember some blonde chick shooting the monster. This was more of a sci fi flick.

#3---I don't remember this movie at all...just the cover of the video...It showed a monster on the front wearing a white doctor's coat that went down to its ankles. I think it was a sci fi film. Seemed like it was a late 80s film.

Well thats it...If anyone one knows any of these films then please let me know something! Sorry I couldn't give anymore info on the second and third film!

PR3SSUR3
09-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Number 2 might be Leviathan.

urgeok
09-04-2006, 06:19 AM
#3 Shadowzone

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100586/

The Flayed One
09-04-2006, 06:47 AM
#1 is The Willies (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103268/), and thank you for reminding me of it. I had forgotten all about that movie!

baboles
09-04-2006, 07:18 AM
TAHNKYOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME IDENTIFY THE 1ST AND 3RD MOVIES! Bless you! I have looked forever! THANKS A MILLION! :) :) :) :) :)

Now if we could only figure out the 2nd one! I remember it had a picture of an alien face on the front, the film was very dark and mysterious like...and I don't think it showed the monster very much...only dark shadows...and I seem to remember a woman crawling on her back and screaming as this guy is walking towards her. Ring any bells!

stygianwitch
09-04-2006, 01:56 PM
could #2 possibly be Proteus?

On a seemingly deserted oil rig lurks the ultimate horror...

Six misfits adrift in a life-raft believe their ordeal to be over when they see the mighty leg of an oil rig looming out of the sea mist.

The truth, however, is that they have discovered a hi-tech platform used by a dedicated team of scientists researching genetic engineering.

Using a package of synthetic DNA called 'Proteus', capable of instant evolution, the scientists have created a mutant that lurks around every chilling corner...

baboles
09-04-2006, 02:18 PM
I don't think it is Proteus. I just looked on amazon and it said it was made in 1997...The movie I saw was older...I am sure it was in the late 70s or early to mid 80s...I just remember it had an alien on the front...the head of an alien not the whole body...Its head was white...and at the end this movie it showed a blonde woman shooting the monster from a far distance. Thats all I can think of...