PDA

View Full Version : The Hot Thread!

Zero
09-03-2006, 01:14 PM
This is a brand new thread that no one has ever thought of. . . its focused on real hotties. . .

my first nomination for something Really Hot is

The SUN: with a surface temperature of 5800 Kelvin and core temperature of 15,600,000 Kelvin - this puppy is SMOKING HOT!

Zero
09-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by omcdave
my bold head on a sunny day.

how bold is your head? is it bold enough to wear white after labor day? or to protest gun violence at a hunting convention?

one of my heads is fairly bold. . . but i'm not telling which one

Zero
09-03-2006, 01:36 PM
zero your my hero .you are very funny i enjoy your wit.you make it fun to br here.and my head that i put a hat on is bold on top.

damnit - its no fun when people are nice and gracious (curse you OMC- CURSE YOU!) . . . the word you want is "bald" which means "without hair". "bold" means "with strength."

(unless you are just being sarcastic - at which point this is much more fun)

:D

bloodrayne
09-03-2006, 01:53 PM
No...We actually have NOT done a thread like this...And, I seriously thought we had covered absolutely EVERYTHING...Pretty impressive :)

I'm trying to remember what the hottest peppers are...I know that some people believe it's habañeros, and they ARE pretty hot...But, there's another that they grow in southern Texas and Mexico...I forgot what they're called...They're small, round and ridiculously hot.

I found this when I was searching for their name, but I'm not sure which one it is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_chili_pepper_cultivars

Horse Radish is pretty hot...Actually, it doesn't really feel hot in your mouth or on your tongue, but when you get too much of it, it takes your breath for a minute, you can't breathe, and it makes the inside of my ear canals burn...lol

I have some hot sauce in the cabinet that I won't let the kids touch...It has all kindsa warnings on it...

PR3SSUR3
09-03-2006, 02:04 PM
This is a brand new thread that no one has ever thought of. . . its focused on real hotties. . .

Your joke was ruined by the lame half-sun picture, we're afraid.

:(

Haunted
09-03-2006, 02:23 PM
These are pretty hot too...

PR3SSUR3
09-03-2006, 02:30 PM
that was the joke.

Was it fuck!

Ask him.

monalisa
09-03-2006, 02:40 PM
[i]

I'm trying to remember what the hottest peppers are...I know that some people believe it's habañeros, and they ARE pretty hot...But, there's another that they grow in southern Texas and Mexico...I forgot what they're called...They're small, round and ridiculously hot.

[/B]

I found this while searching, according to this article the hottest pepper is the Wild Desert Tepín.

http://www.batnet.com/rwc-seed/Pepper.worlds.hottest.html

Hope this helps!

bloodrayne
09-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by monalisa
I found this while searching, according to this article the hottest pepper is the Wild Desert Tepín.

http://www.batnet.com/rwc-seed/Pepper.worlds.hottest.html

Hope this helps! Hey!...Great job!...Especially with my crappy description...All I said was small and round...I could have at least added 'red'...As I meant to :D

Thanks

Haunted
09-03-2006, 03:30 PM
fuck. i would love to have some hot girls in mind.

The whole point... and let me make this impeccably clear...is to talk about hot things that don't refer to sex. ...no hot references to male or female... strictly things that are hot and are not in reference to sex. Now go on and get creative. You can do it. ;)

The STE
09-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Looks just like the sun,
looks just like you
Looks just like the sun,
looks just like it
Well, he looks just like the sun,
looks just like you
But I'm breathing, thinking one....
Heart is pounding in his chest
reaches suddenly for his gun
ship is sailing in the west
Flower that could be his fun....
Tree of families on his head
weary red split open eyes
I'm on the corner thinking about my bed
He just stands still and signifies
Gold and red the colours change as you can't forget
Turning back,I thought I knew, thought I knew someone
You better check your watch,
I think it's time you left.
To me it's darkness still, it's obvious to everyone
darkness still, its obvious to everyone
still it's obvious to every,
well it looks just like the sun
looks just like it

crabapple
09-03-2006, 03:35 PM
toaster toaster toaster

candle

stove

warm day

warm day

hard boiled egg

stove and stove

DraculaInDallas
09-03-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm sorry but I have to stay with my standard answer.......when I'm talking hot it's gotta be my gal Ingrid Pitt :p ;) :D

bloodrayne
09-03-2006, 03:45 PM
fuck. i would love to have some hot girls in mind. There are a bunch of them in the 'Sexy Pictures Thread'

ItsAlive75
09-03-2006, 05:20 PM
My new XBOX 360 that I got for my pre-birthday gift. That bitch is HOT.

There goes my life...

monalisa
09-03-2006, 05:30 PM
fuck. i would love to have some hot girls in mind.

Originally posted by Haunted
The whole point... and let me make this impeccably clear...is to talk about hot things that don't refer to sex. ...no hot references to male or female... strictly things that are hot and are not in reference to sex. Now go on and get creative. You can do it. ;)

Here's a girl that's gonna be hot!!!

bloodrayne
09-03-2006, 05:34 PM
I stole this from someone...So it's 'hot' in 2 different ways...

Maybe 3 ways...depending on how ya look at it

I WIN!!! :p :D

Haunted
09-03-2006, 05:52 PM

Zero
09-03-2006, 06:05 PM
i remember making a southwestern chili once and the store was out of jalapenos so i bought habeneros instead - holy mother of god it was freaking hot - napalm hot - licking turpentine hot. . . i got one spoonful down and screamed like a little girl. . . oddly enough my enormous buddy harold ate the whole pot

funny

crabapple
09-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Check this out. I want to blur these two topics together but in an awesome way.

Zero
09-03-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by crabapple
Check this out. I want to blur these two topics together but in an awesome way.

i feel so dirty

The Flayed One
09-04-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
I stole this from someone...So it's 'hot' in 2 different ways...

Maybe 3 ways...depending on how ya look at it

I WIN!!! :p :D

Yes, who would that be that you stole that from? HMMMMM?!

bloodrayne
09-04-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by The Flayed One
Yes, who would that be that you stole that from? HMMMMM?! Ummm...I...uhh...don't...remember...

*looks down at feet*......*RUNS*