PDA

View Full Version : Which of these scenarios could you survive?

bwind22
09-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Which of these could you survive? Select all that apply. (You can pick more than 1 answer.)

bwind22
09-02-2006, 09:26 AM
You pick all that apply, not just one. I thought I could survive 3 or 4 of them.

bwind22
09-02-2006, 09:29 AM
Haha. Oh well.

I would hope we could all survive a zombie uprising...

_____V_____
I picked the last 4...just in case the angry chimp mentioned at the end would be a relative of Zero, and not King Kong. :eek:

:D

Thomasgeorge
a stay at bates motel

XtRaVa
09-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Zombie Uprising! I'm a great aim with a gun, and I'd love an excuse to go to town on a bunch of people with a sword or something :P

Slow zombies though please :)

XtRaVa
09-02-2006, 09:35 AM
Yup, they are much stronger than humans in size ratio. If they were our size they would easily punch our heads off lol.

Miss Olivia
09-02-2006, 10:27 AM
Seven out of ten I could handle.

ItsAlive75
09-02-2006, 11:00 AM
I could survive a killer in the house simply by leaving. I could survive a zombie attack simply by running. I could survive a Crystal Lake camping trip simply by swimming (as long as it's after the first film). I could survive a fight with a monkey simply because Zero's a pussy.:D

XtRaVa
09-02-2006, 12:38 PM
To be honest most people could survive most of those things quite easily because the inept horror victims in movies are so over-the-top stupid its unbelievable:

Running upstairs...Tripping over twigs...Always running when the killer is unconcious on the floor, rather than finishing the job...etc

orangestar
09-02-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
II could survive a Crystal Lake camping trip simply by swimming (as long as it's after the first film).

I had forgotten that part of the movie. Scariest fucking moment of my life.

I think I could handle Norman Bates and the zombies. We have all discussed the possibilities of an attack so much, that any one of us could withstand the zombies.

novakru
09-02-2006, 01:47 PM
I'd be the first one to die in ALL these.

Zero
09-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by _____V_____
I picked the last 4...just in case the angry chimp mentioned at the end would be a relative of Zero, and not King Kong. :eek:

:D

i thought most were survivable. . . i'm not afraid of freddy cause i don't dream, i could get the hell out of crystal lake before the lumbering jason could get anywhere near me, i'm a good swimmer so poseidon is no stress. . . the only real problems i had were those Mother Fucking Snakes on that Mother Fuckin plane. . . oh and the angry chimp would kick all of your asses (he'd leave me alone because, after all, we're family)

Freak
09-02-2006, 01:56 PM
There's a few I could handle but I would say the zombie attack would be my favorite.My dad has more guns than most gun shops.

Haunted
09-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Just to be a total whore, I picked all of the, because surviving these situations wouldn't take rocket science. 'Course, the angry chimp attack and the ship turning over would be the most dangerous (Seriously... I've watched Animal Planet, and with the boat thing, you've got to worry about supplies and hypothermia).

Snakes... I'm not really afraid of snakes, and I know a good deal about them.

Aaaaaaaaannnnyway....I'm bipolar so it would probably depend on my mood swing situation anyway. Hell, given the proper situation, "yah" random horror icon might say, "Damn, girl, you wanna work for me?" Shit, Leatherface's family might be distantly related to mine; their side inbred while mine branched out... The crazy still remains.

Michael? Here's how it'd be...

Me: Psych-wards, eh?
Mike: You too?
Me: Yeah, totally?
Mike: What a bitch. Ya gotta write with crayons, eat with spoons, doped up all the time...
Me: You're not kiddin'
Mike: After I'm done butchering these fuck-ups, you wanna get a cup of coffee and talk?
Me: Yeah

No problem.

Having said that...

Zero
09-02-2006, 02:06 PM
the beginning of a beautiful relationship

ENTITY2000
09-02-2006, 02:14 PM
i have to go with the zombie up rising! i could shoot them in the head or cut the head off or better yet run like hell cause they are so slow!:D

Roderick Usher
09-02-2006, 02:18 PM
EVERYONE needs to read "How to survive a Zombie Uprising" by Max Brooks (Mel's kid)

Not only is it hilarious, it's pratical as hell.

Zombies, SoaP, Lost at sea, knife-wielding invader - no problem.

Don't think I'd anyone would stand a chance against any of the Slasher Icons - they don't ever seem to die.:eek:

bwind22
09-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Roderick Usher
EVERYONE needs to read "How to survive a Zombie Uprising" by Max Brooks (Mel's kid)

Not only is it hilarious, it's pratical as hell.

Zombies, SoaP, Lost at sea, knife-wielding invader - no problem.

Don't think I'd anyone would stand a chance against any of the Slasher Icons - they don't ever seem to die.:eek:

YOu mean 'The Zombie Survival Guide'? If so, I've read that. It's brilliant.

monalisa
09-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by trippin_the_rif
...The girl I was dating at the time worked at a sanctuary for neglected primates here where I live...

You live in a sanctuary for neglected primates?

Wow, hey, but, um, yah man that's cool that's cool. j/k :p :D

The STE
09-02-2006, 10:00 PM
zombie uprising and a Halloween party. Camping trip I wouldn't surivive even without Jason, I sleep too much for the Elm street bit, if I were a dinner gues for Leatherface and the gang, I would assume that I was already fucked, Bates can't exactly get locked out of the rooms so I couldn't be safe unless I left, in which case I wouldn't be staying there, knifewielding stalker could just corner me in my room since it'd take too long to clear the space in front of the window to get out, I don't move fast enough to dodge motherfucking Snakes on a motherfucking Plane, I don't do well with water, and a chimp could fuck me up.

by the way, VENEMOUS snakes. Not poisonous snakes, they are VENEMOUS

novakru
09-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by trippin_the_rif
Awwww, I'd try to save you.

LMAO!!!! I'll be like Mighty Mouse.

""Here I come to save the daaaaaayyyy!!!!!!"

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/trippin_the_rif/mm.jpg

LMAO!
I remember this show...(good times,yeah,fun times :remember the Delicious Dish skit on SNL? Remember Alec Baldwin's 'spicy balls' ? LOL )
:)