PDA

View Full Version : Why Didn't I Know This, And Why Haven't You Guys Mentioned It?

bloodrayne
09-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Am I the only one who didn't know there was a Cannibal Holocaust PART 2?!

bwind22
09-02-2006, 09:10 AM
Nope.

bloodrayne
09-02-2006, 09:10 AM
This is the description:

CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST 2

THIS FILM WAS PREVIOUSLY BANNED AND PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE STAYED THAT WAY!!

Cannibal Holocaust II takes up the mantle of dangers in the jungle from its predecessor.

Jemma, a reporter, hires a couple of men to find a professor who is lost in the jungle and she suspects may still be alive. The two men steal a plane and the three of them head off to a place called Fort Angel.

They find a guide called Garcia in a bar and off they go deeper still, into the Amazon. Naturally there's a few mishaps on their way!! One of them has a fish swim up his arse that has to be plucked out, and amongst other things there's a bat attack during the night! After hunting some monkeys with blow darts they are captured by some savages. One of them has ants put all over his body and another is put up in a tree and is blow darted himself, just like the monkeys were!

Definitely more fun than the original!!

bwind22
09-02-2006, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne

Definitely more fun than the original!!

If that's the tag line, that is golden.

bloodrayne
09-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by bwind22
If that's the tag line, that is golden. LOL...I don't know if that's the tagline...But...Here's more:

CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST 2: THE CATHARINE MILLS STORY (1986)

Schiave bianche: violenza in Amazzonia

Directed by Mario Gariazzo

Starring

Elvire Audray, Neal Berger, James Boyle, Jessica Bridges, Dick Campbell, Mark Cannon, Andrea Coppola, Sara Fleszer, Alvaro Gonzales, and Will Gonzales

On break from school in England, Catherine travels to the Amazon for summer vacation where her parents own a rubber plantation. A jungle tribe kills and decapitates her parents and Catharine ends up getting kidnapped. After integrating herself into the tribe by learning the language and customs, she figures out that her adopted tribe weren’t the ones that killed her parents after all, but someone even closer. She goes back for some bloody revenge, is arrested, and the film is a flashback of her trial.

bloodrayne
09-02-2006, 09:18 AM
But...Then I found this:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0161849/

Soo...Not only is there a Cannibal Holocaust 2...But...There are TWO of them???

zwoti
09-02-2006, 09:20 AM
or it could be antonio climati's the green inferno retitled as ch2 by vipco to try and generate some sales for another of their grade z releases.

ruggero deodato has talked about making a sequel to his earlier film, but nothing as of yet.

bloodrayne
09-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
or it could be antonio climati's the green inferno retitled as ch2 by vipco to try and generate some sales for another of their grade z releases.

ruggero deodato has talked about making a sequel to his earlier film, but nothing as of yet. So...Neither of these is legit?...I'm tempted to buy them both...

zwoti
09-02-2006, 09:27 AM
So...Neither of these is legit?...I'm tempted to buy them both...

neither is a sequel to the original

bloodrayne
09-02-2006, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
neither is a sequel to the original Well, the descriptions certainly lead you to believe otherwise :mad:

crabapple
09-02-2006, 09:35 AM
sick sick sick sick sick SICK!

OH I cannot stand trhose cannibole movies they are so icky poo poo

bloodrayne
09-02-2006, 09:35 AM
So...How can they get away with THIS?:

Cannibal Holocaust II
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Cannibal Holocaust II
Price: 19.99
Format: DVD
Region: 2 PAL
Postage: UK; First Class = £2, Recorded = £3. Europe; Air Mail = £3. Rest Of World; Air Mail = £4, International Signed For = £7
Condition: New & Sealed

Description:

RARE Sequel to Ruggero Deodato's Classic Cult Horror.

Jemma, a reporter, hires a couple of men to find a professor who is lost in the jungle and she suspects may still be alive. The two men steal a plane and the three of them head off to a place called Fort Angel. They find a guide called Garcia in a bar and off they go deeper still into the Amazon. Naturally there are a few mishaps on their way.

One of them has a fish swim up his arse that has to be plucked out, and, amongst other things, there's a bat attack during the night. After hunting some monkeys with blow darts they are captured by some savages. One of them has ants put all over his body and another is put up in a tree and blow darted just like the monkeys were!

_____V_____
09-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Cannibal Holocaust sequels (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibal_Holocaust)

Scroll down to the "Film Connections", BR, and you will read this :-

Film connections

The footage in the film which comprises the Last Road to Hell segment which the filmmakers are said to have made before embarking on The Green Inferno is actually genuine footage of executions performed in a Third World country in the 1960s, and has been featured in several mondo documentaries.

Cannibal Holocaust is believed to have been one of the main inspirations for The Blair Witch Project, because of the similarity in their stories - a group of filmmakers set out to document the strange goings-on in a wood and are never seen again, save for the footage from the camera which they refused to turn off.

A sequel of sorts is being planned by Deodato, entitled Cannibal Metropolitana.

Several unofficial sequels have also been released:

Cannibal Holocaust II, or The Green Inferno as it is alternatively known, was made in 1988 and was directed by infamous mondo film director Antonio Climati. The film contained no animal cruelty.

Amazonia: The Catherine Miles Story, made in 1985, is also known as Cannibal Holocaust 2: The Catherine Miles Story.

Two films by director Bruno Mattei are Cannibal Holocaust sequels in Japan. Made in 2003, Mondo Cannibale is released in Japan as Cannibal Holocaust 2: The Beginning.

Mattei's other film, Land of Death (also from 2003), is released in Japan as Cannibal Holocaust 3: Cannibal vs. Commando.

bloodrayne
09-02-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by _____V_____
A sequel of sorts is being planned by Deodato, entitled Cannibal Metropolitana. Thank you VERY much...

I actually found THAT one:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0483583/

So...It will be the only real one, I suppose...

_____V_____
09-02-2006, 09:50 AM
So...It will be the only real one, I suppose...

yw...and yes, if and when Deodato completes it.

bloodrayne
09-02-2006, 10:02 AM
I found the Bruno Mattei, too...

Would you guys be tempted to buy them?...Wouldn't you be curious?...Maybe I should just leave them all alone...But...I just don't know...

This is Bruno's Cannibal Holocaust Part 2:

Miss Olivia
09-02-2006, 10:32 AM
I would buy them all. They look interesting. And you can never have too many movies with "Cannibal Holocaust" in the title.

crabapple
09-02-2006, 12:34 PM
i didnt mean what I sad

im sorry i said icky poo poo

VampiricClown
09-02-2006, 02:33 PM
You just now found out about that?...

PR3SSUR3
09-03-2006, 02:20 PM
The Catherine Miles Story and Natura Contro have both been released in Europe as Cannibal Holocaust 2, and Bruno Mattei's Mondo Cannibale and Land of Death have been released in Japan as Cannibal Holocaust 2: The Beginning & Cannibal Holocaust 3 respectively.

All are less than watchable, though Mondo Cannibale is notable for reprising the famous line "I wonder who the real cannibals are?" and a surprising real animal killing.

Having said that I have yet to watch my copy of Land of Death, which is unfortunately said to also feature at least one genuine animal slaughter.