PDA

View Full Version : Two retards were laughing @ me @ Walmart

MichaelMyers
08-31-2006, 04:56 PM
Anyway, just strolling through the aisles of my local Walmart and I came upon the clothing section. I actually did find one nice shirt there once, so I thought I would try again. Note- I am already kind of ticked because the water was heavy and I had to get a cart, they didn't have the DVD The Office Season 1, and as usual there's a bunch of slow kids clogging the aisles.

In the clothing section I come upon two boys and a man. I looked at one of the boys and in my naturally nice manner, said "hi." It was clear the boy had down syndrome, or something a bit less than that. He had boils on his face and was overgrown for his age. The other boy did not look physically retarded, but for sure had some mental problems because he was talking strange. I don't think the man was related to them.

Anyway, after I said hi to the boy he kind of turned around, and started laughing. Then the other boy asked what was so funny. At this point I'm not really trying to make it obvious that I am aware of the laughter. Both boys then start laughing like crazy. The man asked what is so funny, but they were laughing too much to answer It is clear the boys were laughing at me, but I can't figure out why. They had mental problems, and didn't have a good reason.

The boys were probably laughing at how they will remain ugly virgins for life. Fuckin' retards.

PR3SSUR3
08-31-2006, 05:15 PM
I think you should maybe give a donation, you cuddly teddy bear you.

http://www.downs-syndrome.org.uk/

AUSTIN316426808
08-31-2006, 05:26 PM
If that's some sort of joke it's not funny, if it's serious it is funny, and petty.

The Mothman
08-31-2006, 05:27 PM
this thread hit my funny bone.

1beastieibe
08-31-2006, 05:47 PM
Maybe they just had the giggles

stubbornforgey
08-31-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers
Anyway, just strolling through the aisles of my local Walmart and I came upon the clothing section. I actually did find one nice shirt there once, so I thought I would try again. Note- I am already kind of ticked because the water was heavy and I had to get a cart, they didn't have the DVD The Office Season 1, and as usual there's a bunch of slow kids clogging the aisles.

In the clothing section I come upon two boys and a man. I looked at one of the boys and in my naturally nice manner, said "hi." It was clear the boy had down syndrome, or something a bit less than that. He had boils on his face and was overgrown for his age. The other boy did not look physically retarded, but for sure had some mental problems because he was talking strange. I don't think the man was related to them.

Anyway, after I said hi to the boy he kind of turned around, and started laughing. Then the other boy asked what was so funny. At this point I'm not really trying to make it obvious that I am aware of the laughter. Both boys then start laughing like crazy. The man asked what is so funny, but they were laughing too much to answer It is clear the boys were laughing at me, but I can't figure out why. They had mental problems, and didn't have a good reason.

The boys were probably laughing at how they will remain ugly virgins for life. Fuckin' retards.

this happened to me one time in countdown .
Went to buy some groceries..
i was wearing black jeans..
black sports bra and an open black jacket.
These 2 fuckin retards just pointed n was like...oooooooh look BOOBIES'.
n started cracking up.
Now i don't care how fuckin retarded
these boys are..theres no excuse for down right fuckin rudeness.
I did approach the boys n thier caregiver n gave them a piece of my mind.
Their caregiver was like..aw they cant help it..THATS BULLSHIT!!!
They were not only loud..they made such a rukus that other shoppers started looking.
You should've walked up to them and
point blank asked them..whats so fuckin funny..??
assholes.

bwind22
08-31-2006, 10:29 PM
Maybe there was a booger on your face and that was why the laughed.

PR3SSUR3
09-01-2006, 03:52 AM
I'm not sure if this thread is meant to be a gag, but some of the replies suggest some very disturbing attitudes around this forum.

Why has a thread been created to attack the mentally ill?

Maybe I could direct you here:-

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24283

Though such outright nasty and offensive comments might look out of place amongst shit and piss-style vulgarity.

bwind22
09-01-2006, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by PR3SSUR3
I'm not sure if this thread is meant to be a gag, but some of the replies suggest some very disturbing attitudes around this forum.

Why has a thread been created to attack the mentally ill?

That's kinda what I was thinking too.

I'd gladly let a couple mentally challenged people have a good laugh at my expense if it makes them happy. Their lives are hard enough as it is. Any joy I could deliver them, be it direct or at my expense, is fine by me...

This is why stubborn should have simply stuck out her chest at them instead of going off. It would have made their day.

Angelakillsluts
09-01-2006, 06:11 AM
wow...

Roderick Usher
09-01-2006, 08:04 AM
stay away from the wall mart

it's like the Necronomicon of chain retail outlets...made by evil people, for evil purposes, existing on the suffering of others...of course you're going to have bad experiences there.

STAY AWAY!

bwind22
09-01-2006, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Roderick Usher
stay away from the wall mart

it's like the Necronomicon of chain retail outlets...made by evil people for evil, for evil purposes, existing on the suffering of others...of course you're going to have bad experiences there.

STAY AWAY!

Well put.

WALMART = Satan

stubbornforgey
09-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by bwind22
That's kinda what I was thinking too.

I'd gladly let a couple mentally challenged people have a good laugh at my expense if it makes them happy. Their lives are hard enough as it is. Any joy I could deliver them, be it direct or at my expense, is fine by me...

This is why stubborn should have simply stuck out her chest at them instead of going off. It would have made their day.

on this i agree...as i work alot with special
needs children at school..
however..when it comes to public display..
we get this alot..'they want to be treated
as if they are normal'..'don't treat us any different as you would a normal person'..
if they were normal ..they wouldve had a sausage rammed up thier noses'

Vodstok
09-01-2006, 08:40 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7KFdRxASP6A

Zero
09-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by bwind22
Well put.

WALMART = Satan

amen!

besides, i'm always happy to bring a little laughter into the world and . . . in all fairness. . . its a very thin line between "laughing with you" and "laughing at you" - so don't sweat the small stuff

crabapple
09-01-2006, 03:16 PM
WalMort stores is all built on sekrid land infasted with speerts goosts gorblims and deemums. whewn you go ionside one to shop and buy things thats when themn deemums find you and then if you haeev bad uck themn they follow u home and stuff. thats why they call em WallMort cuz them was all built on dead people lying ythere.

PR3SSUR3
09-01-2006, 03:49 PM
on this i agree...as i work alot with special
needs children at school..
however..when it comes to public display..
we get this alot..'they want to be treated
as if they are normal'..'don't treat us any different as you would a normal person'..
if they were normal ..they wouldve had a sausage rammed up thier noses'

That you say you work with special needs people, this and your earlier post makes me genuinely queasy.