PDA

View Full Version : By whose hands would you prefer to be killed?

_____V_____
08-29-2006, 09:26 AM
Since we have been having polls and discussions and threads galore on best and worst killers and cabbages and kings, I thought this would be a nice idea.

Choose, and be damned, ye mortals. :p

:D

hammerfan
08-29-2006, 09:53 AM
First, it's good to see you back, V!

Second, I think I prefer to be killed by Christopher Lee's Dracula. You didn't expect me to say something else, did you?! :cool:

Vodstok
08-29-2006, 09:56 AM
Lecter. he wouldnt drag it out, plus i like to cook, so i bet he would do something interesting with me. He could use my back muscles for Fajitas :)

The Flayed One
08-29-2006, 09:56 AM
Hey! Why can't I choose to be killed by The Hand That Rocks the Cradle...

*hangs head in shame*

Zero
08-29-2006, 09:57 AM
i picked norman bates - a quick scuffle in the shower and i'm toast!

all the others would make it linger - i don't want lecter eating me and i don't want to have to run like hell through the woods with jason or pumpkinhead - and freddy would just annoy me to death with the stupid one-liners. i'd get too cold with jack torrence in the arctic chill. so i'll go with the classic and get popped while wiping head and shoulders out of my eyes!

Vodstok
08-29-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by The Flayed One
Hey! Why can't I choose to be killed by The Hand That Rocks the Cradle...

*hangs head in shame* you could fall into the hole where rebecca demornay's carreer disappeared. you will probably die before you hit the bottom.

newb
08-29-2006, 10:06 AM
I'll go with Candyman....death by chocolate....mmmmmmm
http://www.billybear4kids.com/postcard5/chocolate/10.jpg

plus the fact that he has a glass eye....I can probably get away from him pretty easy.
http://www.gmmy.com/crooners/sammy/SAM1.JPG

really dated myself with that one:rolleyes:

hammerfan
08-29-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by newb

plus the fact that he has a glass eye....I can probably get away from him pretty easy.

Yes, yes you did! :p

Miss Olivia
08-29-2006, 10:27 AM
I picked Pinhead....even if it's torture forever and all that, I could still conceivably come back from under the floorboards or out of an old mattress by sucking the life out of other people....and it sure wouldn't be boring.
Pretty twisted, I know.

Vodstok
08-29-2006, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Miss Olivia
I picked Pinhead....even if it's torture forever and all that, I could still conceivably come back from under the floorboards or out of an old mattress by sucking the life out of other people....and it sure wouldn't be boring.
Pretty twisted, I know. I wouldnt... with my luck, id be one of those people who get turned into a cenobite. i'd be "Papercut". a million tiny paper cuts would be on my body, slowly oozing.

"Your suffering will be le... hey... get that lemon juice away from me."

Miss Olivia
08-29-2006, 10:48 AM
LMAO

You'd never be able to go to the beach again, either. Just imagine all the sand you'd pick up. Your wife would KILL you.

They'll probably make a new Hellraiser with that character now, you know. New ideas are getting hard to come by for those guys. I'm still waiting for "Hemorroid Cenobite", "Psoriasis Cenobite" and "Amoebic dysentery Cenobite".

The STE
08-29-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by newb

yeah, because no young'ns would get THAT one...:rolleyes:

Vodstok
08-29-2006, 11:53 AM
Paperclip in the eye cenobite: SquintFace

Chafed from too mych "You know what" cenobite: The Chafed Wanker

try to guess this one's unique punishment/pleaseure: Melvin (hint: he walks funny and his ass hurts. Played by Clive Barker ;))

Drip: Pissed his pants laughing cenobite.

Vodstok
08-29-2006, 12:03 PM
Simply called "OUCH": Wang caught in zipper cenobite.

Roderick Usher
08-29-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm with you, Miss Olivia & Vod

If I'm going to go it may as well be deliciously painful - you only get one death, right? I'd hate for it to come and go without have taken the time to savour it.

The Mothman
08-29-2006, 12:16 PM
i would prefer to have my spine snapped in two by arnold.

Haunted
08-29-2006, 01:20 PM
I'm going with Pinhead myself, because with him, you can always close your eyes and pretend it's someone else (if you catch my meaning).

newb
08-29-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by The STE
yeah, because no young'ns would get THAT one...:rolleyes:

Thats not what I was implying.
Especially with "young'ns" like yourself on here. 19 going on 40.

VampiricClown
08-29-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Roderick Usher
I'm with you, Miss Olivia & Vod

If I'm going to go it may as well be deliciously painful - you only get one death, right? I'd hate for it to come and go without have taken the time to savour it.

Bingo....

Besides, I'm one of those pleasure/pain lovers, so that would more or less be a treat. Cause I'm kinky like that. :D

ENTITY2000
08-29-2006, 07:49 PM
pumkinhead:D

persuasian70
08-29-2006, 10:26 PM
Given the choices, I have to go with Dr. Lecter. I love to think that he would outwit me and he could turn me into a nice spicy Korean dish. Although given my own choice, I would like to be biten by this pwetty vampire.

http://hammerglam.topcities.com/actresses/stensgaard/stensgaard06.jpg

roshiq
08-30-2006, 02:00 AM
Letherface :D

punk666
08-30-2006, 02:40 AM
i picked Jack Torrance, was either him or Michael Myers so....... :D

_____V_____
08-30-2006, 04:59 AM
I knew I should have added Dracula to the list.

Getting bitten, then turning into the undead and sucking blood from the fleshy, firm necks of soft, lovely young girls before getting staked or one's head chopped off would indeed be a nice way to go.;)

stygianwitch
09-02-2006, 02:43 AM
I picked Hannibal Lector, oh to see my insides on the outside before i die, LOL

I'd much prefer to be bitten tho, vampire or werewolf i don't care which

punk666
09-02-2006, 02:44 AM
id prefer 2 be bitten by a vampire 2 :D

knife_fight
09-02-2006, 03:34 AM
I picked Michael Myers, b/c I figured it would be less hassle involved.

Lala_Sound
09-02-2006, 03:41 AM
I agree with the vampire buisness especially Lestat YUM
But I chose Freddy :]
Why cause I just love him XD

Haunted
09-02-2006, 05:02 AM
From what I understand of folklore and literature, werewolves just eat you, and it's only under certain circumstance, like an encounter from which you escape, that you are only bitten and turn into a werewolf.

I'd rather not take my chances.

Same's true with a vampire... They look at you the way you look at your favorite food. I don't care if they're hot as hell, you're still lunch, and it's totally up to them as to whether or not you're invited to the party. Usually, you're just lunch. I can't imagine having the equivalent of two nails being driven into my neck and remaining there until I die from loss of blood... Unless I get the benefits package, of course.

AUSTIN316426808
09-02-2006, 05:07 AM
Vampire. Even if it's not a sure thing there's still the possibility, anything else and your just dead.

_____V_____
09-02-2006, 09:09 AM
From what I have heard and read, its tough to escape once a werewolf has pounced you.

You will be ripped to shreds in no time, unless it is a wuss and lets you go with a small nibble. I highly doubt that though.

Meeting a werewolf is like getting locked in the cage with a man-eating lion who hasnt been fed any men in a year.

Nobody would prefer THAT kinda death I know. :D

Haunted
09-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Right on.

XtRaVa
09-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Jigsaw. Reason being is he usually picks an ironic form of torture/death for his victim which is directly influenced by how that certain individual has been wasting their life.

Dying by eating large amounts of chocolate and handjobs is A-Ok by me.