PDA

View Full Version : John Dies at the End

ItsAlive75
08-23-2006, 03:45 PM
No, not me...

Anyway, there's an ad for a page called "John Dies at the End", it's some weird story somebody wrote, I dunno. I read part of the prologue and it looked kinda dumb, but have any of you seen the ad / read the story?

John Dies at the End (http://www.johndiesattheend.com/a.html)

novakru
08-23-2006, 03:56 PM
Check out the thread crabapple made for this.
At least I think it was crab.

Was a great story,loved it,5 stars,2 thumbs up, etc.

crabapple
08-23-2006, 04:47 PM
Yeah, I did do a thread on that...I read the whole damn book, and there was some really funny, really really funny stuff in it, mixed in with all other kindsa stuff. In its weird way it worked--juxtaposed humor and horror, and played them off each other. The John character is really funny.

That bit about "Like he said, there was no reason we should change our routine" when Dave thinks that someone is watching him out of his television...I am still laughing about some of this nonsense.

ItsAlive75
08-23-2006, 05:32 PM
Shit...

I gotta start caring about what other people do on this board. Sorry, guys.

Zero
08-23-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
Shit...

I gotta start caring about what other people do on this board. Sorry, guys.

why?

besides, i got news for you all . . . everyone dies in the end.

Yellow Jacket
08-23-2006, 06:22 PM
And here I thought that IA was giving away the ending to John Tucker Must Die. I guess I'll just have to watch the movie to find out. Damn! :p

ItsAlive75
08-23-2006, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
And here I thought that IA was giving away the ending to John Tucker Must Die. I guess I'll just have to watch the movie to find out. Damn! :p

Ya wanna know the ending to that? I'll tell you. Trendy, well-dressed twenty-somethings pretend to be high schoolers in a poorly written film that tries to pander to the 14-17 year old MTV crowd, but ultimately bombs at the box office and ends a majority of the super-sexy actors' careers abruptly.

So... not much of a twist.

The_Return
08-24-2006, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket

You know whats kinda creepy?

I made almost the exact same post in Crabapple's thread about this:eek: