PDA

View Full Version : seeking true horrors, need help!

sniper__cat
08-20-2006, 09:02 PM
my name is tyler mckay, i live in novascotia.

most of my family lives in cape breton, so i would often visit them. on my visits sometimes i would hear my uncle talk about strange things that would happen. he would tell me that a town in cape breton (inverness) was founded on a fairy (no im serious) settlement. when the town was first starting out the fairies didnt want to leave. so they cursed the town, and there is supposedly still occurances that hint at this being true.

my grandmother would often tell me of houses of her old freinds, and when she visited them she would hear voices, but when she told them of the voices they merely brushed it off as though it was an everyday thing. i have also heard of a house in the mountains of cape breton that is haunted, the neighbours claim to hear dogs howling at night, and sometimes even see large white dogs roaming the woods.

i would always think these things were stories they made up to frighten me, or entertain me. but recently i was talking to a freind of mine erica, who lives near inverness. we were talking about our grandperants and i mentiond the stories she told me. but when i told her she knew the exact story i was talking about, she knew it off by heart. she told me she knew where these houses were. she also told me her entire family beleives in a creature that lives near the woods of inverness, the locals call it "el chupacabra" they call it this because it is the closest thing to a true name. el chupacabra means "the goat sucker" the legend of el chupacabra resides in mexico, because thats where it is

i have research, i have evidence, and i have a video camera and a car. i have always wanted to try and document a quest to atleast look for the mysteries of the small towns of cape breton. and now that chance is almost here.
i dont know what lies in inverness, and i dont know what is in those houses in cape breton. but i do know that im going there to see for myself what it is. but i dont know much about folklore, legend or anything like that. if anyone can help me with information or websites that could help or would like to discuss it e-mail me at

[email protected]

thanx for the help

novakru
08-24-2006, 06:55 PM
I have no links to share with you but I do have a warning:
there's nothing worse than pissed-off faeries who have long since cursed a piece of land.
nuff said

superman
09-02-2006, 06:47 PM
well it seems that alot of people think it's a alian lifeform. heres a site i found after reading your post. http://www.elchupacabra.com/ (http://http://www.elchupacabra.com/)

R.C. KITCHENS
09-30-2006, 06:37 PM
I have no sites aswell, but I do have advice for you, as
someone who has encountered the darkside of reality.
I can tell you too atleast have a clear mind, and do not
allow your fear to become overwhelming. What, if
anything that is no longer in the flesh is now in the spirt,
and thrives from the energy they receive. Your unsuttle
heartbeat is enough to make them feel alive.
Its like they are energy vampires who drain something
from you. I have heard voices anf felt them aswell.
And it seems no matter how I encounter it the second
time, I am brought into fear by another dementia of there
aptitude. In the midst of your journey, be open to every
possibilty and in return you might actually record a
very interesting encounter. If they suck you dry though
then all you have is your fear.

sniper__cat
10-01-2006, 08:38 AM
thanx for the support everyone, when i go to cape breton in the fall i will be posting my findings in "video format" on the web and ill show the site here for whoever wants to see it