PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil II

avenger00soul
12-19-2003, 08:41 AM
We've all been seeing the teaser trailer at the theater and all the publicity stills have been hitting the web...but the film doesn't come out until the first of OCTOBER!!! That's a long way down the line.

_Leatha_Face_
12-19-2003, 11:25 AM
it better be worth the wait!

crazy clown
12-19-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
it better be worth the wait!
watch it be worse than house of the dead.

_Leatha_Face_
12-19-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Ravenbomb
I hope Clint Eastwood is in it again, although I think a sequil is really unnecissary. wtf clint eastwood lol

moonsorrow
12-19-2003, 09:34 PM
i get the feeling im the only one with taste in movies back home... of all my buds i think im the only one who loved resident evil part one, looking forward to the second part majorley.

avenger00soul
12-20-2003, 05:43 AM
I hope Clint Eastwood is in it again, although I think a sequil is really unnecissary.

You lost me.

_Leatha_Face_
12-20-2003, 07:42 AM
Yeah, he was young in Resident Evil, so his Unforgiven and Clear and Present Danger-era fans might not recognize him. He played the Stranger. no no no plz get ur facts str8 that wasnt even him in clear and present danger that was harrison ford and Resident evil isnt an old movie

avenger00soul
12-20-2003, 07:59 AM
Yeah, he was young in Resident Evil, so his Unforgiven and Clear and Present Danger-era fans might not recognize him. He played the Stranger.

HAHAHA!!!!

ds_spoon
12-20-2003, 09:28 AM
frankly i thought the first film sucked
not a good movie at all
i was totally let down on the film
and it has even changed my
perspective on the game
i hope they scrap the idea of resident evil 2

avenger00soul
12-20-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by ds_spoon
i hope they scrap the idea of resident evil 2

Um...it's a little late for that.

_Leatha_Face_
12-20-2003, 09:40 AM
just leave dawn of the dead to show how resident evil should have been

ds_spoon
12-20-2003, 09:41 AM
yeah but doesnt resident evil suck

_Leatha_Face_
12-20-2003, 09:44 AM
yea if was done terrible wasnt scary enough i mean my god i got more jumps outta the game then the damn movie

_Leatha_Face_
12-20-2003, 10:49 AM
The first one was great. I laughed long and hard when he made that midget the sherrif AND the mayor. And when he raped that chick in broad daylight. Clint Eastwood is great alright man u do not know what ur talking about resident evil is nothing like plz dont post anymore on this movie cuz u dont know what it iz

_Leatha_Face_
12-20-2003, 10:53 AM
Yeah, I do. It's the one where Clint Eastwood rides into town on his horse and the townspeople are nervous and three try to kill him but he shoots them, rapes this girl and makes a midget the mayor. Then he helps them kill these bandits and rides off into the desert im done with this avenger u deal with it or some1

avenger00soul
12-20-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by _Leatha_Face_
im done with this avenger u deal with it or some1

The movie she is actually talking about is High Plains Drifter. Great movie. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys westerns and ghost stories. It reminds me quite a bit of the Crow in a way.

_Leatha_Face_
12-20-2003, 11:11 AM
High Plain Drifters = Resident Evil hmmm still figuring out how to get em confused?

_Leatha_Face_
12-20-2003, 11:30 AM
HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER!!! MAN that movie kicked ass. It was so better than whatever shitty movie YOU dumb fucks are talking about. Man, now I wanna suck avenger's cock. Only someone awesome could have seen HPD and remember it as well as avenger did. Come here avenger and whip it out i definaly hope ur a female now lol

FangoFan
12-20-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by moonsorrow
i get the feeling im the only one with taste in movies back home... of all my buds i think im the only one who loved resident evil part one, looking forward to the second part majorley.

Hey, I liked the first Resident Evil film. I think it could have been better.

The biggest disappointment for me with the movie was I thought George Romero was gonna direct it. That would've been sweet.

From the way the first Resident Evil ends and leaves open the beginning of the second one. Resident Evil: Apocalypse looks like it's gonna kick ass.

avenger00soul
12-20-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by FangoFan
Hey, I liked the first Resident Evil film. I think it could have been better.

The biggest disappointment for me with the movie was I thought George Romero was gonna direct it. That would've been sweet.

From the way the first Resident Evil ends and leaves open the beginning of the second one. Resident Evil: Apocalypse looks like it's gonna kick ass.

Oh, when I heard they took it away from Romero I was PISSED off. Imagine the possibilities. I still like the movie, but Romero would took it in a different direction.

BTW, the sequel will incorporate some of the game's characters.

FangoFan
12-20-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
The movie she is actually talking about is High Plains Drifter. Great movie. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys westerns and ghost stories. It reminds me quite a bit of the Crow in a way.
That is a great movie. High Plains Drifter.

FangoFan
12-20-2003, 12:13 PM
HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER!!! MAN that movie kicked ass. It was so better than whatever shitty movie YOU dumb fucks are talking about. Man, now I wanna suck avenger's cock. Only someone awesome could have seen HPD and remember it as well as avenger did. Come here avenger and whip it out

Hey we are all Dumb Fucks?

ds_spoon
12-20-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Um...it's a little late for that.
i know but i wish that they did scrap it when they could

Sam The Egg
12-20-2003, 02:32 PM
I liked High Planes Drifter