PDA

View Full Version : Hi

circusfreak
08-17-2006, 11:58 AM
Hi. Brand new on here.
I love most horror genres, but am especially fond of the Nightmare on Elm series, Hammer films ,and my favourite films ever are Night of the Demon and Dawn of the Dead.
Musically I am into the Ramones, Ministry, ACDC, Rob Zombie, Kate Bush and loads more.
And i must be the only person on here who HASNT seen Hostel yet!

dabruce16
08-17-2006, 12:16 PM
welcome. if you like horror movies you will love hostel. except for the first half of it before when it isn't really a horror movie.

punk666
08-17-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by circusfreak
Hi. Brand new on here.
I love most horror genres, but am especially fond of the Nightmare on Elm series, Hammer films ,and my favourite films ever are Night of the Demon and Dawn of the Dead.
Musically I am into the Ramones, Ministry, ACDC, Rob Zombie, Kate Bush and loads more.

hey n .......welcome

good music taste :D

n i havn't seen hostel yet either lol so ur not alone :p

circusfreak
08-17-2006, 01:52 PM
Cheers guys.
Nice to be welcomed. Just been watching "Pick Me Up" from the Masters of Horror series. Awesome!

zwoti
08-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Night of the Demon and Dawn of the Dead.

which versions?

XtRaVa
08-17-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey and welcome.

monalisa
08-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Hi, welcome to HDC and have fun!

circusfreak
08-18-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
which versions?

The originals. I am not a fan of the "remake" on the whole. Although I am looking forwards to Rob Zombie's Halloween. I know its not exactly a remake - more a "re-telling" from what I have heard.

stenchofdeath
08-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Hi. Brand new on here.

Hi, i'm new too, regarding Hostel, see it if you haven't already it is brutal. It has a great plot, and is my favourite movie of the year.
Here you have a story that has i think alot of originality, which is very rare these days....

tachii
08-23-2006, 07:57 AM
welcome and happy hauntings