PDA

View Full Version : Fuck yes Evil Dead 4

The Mothman
08-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Directed by Sam Raimi and starrig bruce campbell this is gonna be fucking great i cant wait.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/551

storyteller
08-16-2006, 07:12 PM
I thought it was a remake.
but if it says fourth then Fuck yeah.

azathoth777
08-16-2006, 07:33 PM
Hope it's better then Army... that was a disappiontment...

alkytrio666
08-16-2006, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by storyteller
I thought it was a remake.
but if it says fourth then Fuck yeah.

There will also be a remake, and, rumor has it, Ashton Kutcher will play Ash.

This is not a joke.

On the lighter side, Evil Dead 4 could be fun. Not good, not smart, but maybe a little fun.

dabruce16
08-16-2006, 08:16 PM
yeah, i also heard that kutcher will play ash, but then i heard that that was false and there wouldn't be an ash character, just because ash is so sacred to people.

alkytrio666
08-16-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by dabruce16
yeah, i also heard that kutcher will play ash, but then i heard that that was false and there wouldn't be an ash character, just because ash is so sacred to people.

That would be nice, I could accept that. After some therapy.

But seriously, no Ash is better than a pitiful Ash, for sure.

dabruce16
08-16-2006, 08:25 PM
so when they do make the remake of evil dead. how many teenieboppers do you think will know that it is an actual remake? or do you think that they will know there is an original evil dead. i don't know how many times i have heard from people who didn't know there was an original hills have eyes or when a stranger calls.

alkytrio666
08-17-2006, 06:18 AM
Yah, it's pretty sad...

XtRaVa
08-17-2006, 08:03 AM
I take it you've all seen "Within the Woods" the "prequel" to Evil Dead?

Evil Dead 4 would be better than a re-make in my opinion. Sounds like it is a new film anyway if Bruce is back, because he's looking a lot older now and a remake wouldnt be very believable, or worth it.

XtRaVa
08-17-2006, 08:04 AM
so when they do make the remake of evil dead. how many teenieboppers do you think will know that it is an actual remake? or do you think that they will know there is an original evil dead. i don't know how many times i have heard from people who didn't know there was an original hills have eyes or when a stranger calls.

Yup I hate that, with a passion. It's the same with all the people going to see The Ring, and Grudge, not knowing of their origins. It's really annoying =/

The Mothman
08-17-2006, 02:50 PM
so when they do make the remake of evil dead. how many teenieboppers do you think will know that it is an actual remake? or do you think that they will know there is an original evil dead. i don't know how many times i have heard from people who didn't know there was an original hills have eyes or when a stranger calls. bang congrats you hit that right on. thats what i hate most about remakes.

The_Return
08-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Dont trust that site man.

I hate to burst your bubble, but both Sam and Bruce have said many times that this is not going to happen.

Though we do have "My Name is Bruce" to look forawrd to, which sounds like the next best thing to another Evil Dead.

dabruce16
08-17-2006, 11:37 PM
can't wait for my name is bruce. that will be a great film........well for bruce fans........everybody else, won't give a shit.

The Demeter
08-18-2006, 07:20 AM
I must say I would boycott the movie is Ashton played any part in it. That is a slap in the face to everything it stands for.
I to get ill when I see remakes and here people discussing them as if they were totally original. Pathetic.

Angelakillsluts
08-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by azathoth777
Hope it's better then Army... that was a disappiontment...

way to set yourself up for a disappointment.

also: return is right, it's not coming out. To be honest, I think I like the the idea of "My name is Bruce" better than Evil Dead 4. An Evil Dead movie now would never be able to live up to the original three anyway.

George A. Romero's dead series could have done without land and I think Sam Raimi crossed over to the darkside a long time ago anyway :p

Angra
08-18-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Angelakillsluts
way to set yourself up for a disappointment.

also: return is right, it's not coming out. To be honest, I think I like the the idea of "My name is Bruce" better than Evil Dead 4. An Evil Dead movie now would never be able to live up to the original three anyway.

Even though i agree, i must say that i wouldnīt mind seeing both.

Canīt get enough of Raimi and Campbell.:cool:

Angelakillsluts
08-18-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Angra
Even though i agree, i must say that i wouldnīt mind seeing both.

Canīt get enough of Raimi and Campbell.:cool:

Yeah, I would definitely see it. I just wouldn't go in expecting it to be better or even close to any of the originals :p

dabruce16
08-18-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Angelakillsluts
I think Sam Raimi crossed over to the darkside a long time ago anyway

why, just because he is actually making money now. i just wish bruce was as famous as raimi and as well respected.

Vodstok
08-18-2006, 01:55 PM
why, just because he is actually making money now. i just wish bruce was as famous as raimi and as well respected. he is, he just doenst do the big blockbuster thing.

Angelakillsluts
08-18-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Vodstok
he is, he just doenst do the big blockbuster thing.

yup

da bruce: that's not what I meant at all... Last movie he directed? Spiderman 2. Movie before that? Spiderman. Wait there's another movie of his coming out soon isn't there? Oh wait, it's Spiderman 3. Any bets on his next movie?

dabruce16
08-18-2006, 02:30 PM
about bruce being respected. yeah you are right vodstok, bruce is highly respected...by all of us horror fans, but to other people he is no where as close as respected as raimi. other people don't know his name, some know his face (especially that chin) and just think of him as the guy from those crappy/campy movies.

angelakillsluts....i heard that raimi is thinking about being done with the spiderman movies after the third one. then after that he plans on going back to the evil dead series.

H3lt3rSk3lt3r
08-18-2006, 02:49 PM
hmmm i dont know about this guys...evil Dead is special to me. but then again how bad could it be if Sam is directing and Bruce is still lead? i have high hopes.

Angra
08-19-2006, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
he is, he just doenst do the big blockbuster thing.

Right, heīs only doing infamous hallmark movies and series now. Grrrrrrr!!..:mad:

Except for "Bubba ho-tep". Hail!:cool: