PDA

View Full Version : Children Of The Corn Remake

The Mothman
08-16-2006, 05:44 PM
man what a remake trend we have going on here!

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/1341

halloweenfreak1
08-16-2006, 05:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Mothman
[B]man what a remake trend we have going on here!

they have all sucked thus far

halloweenfreak1
08-16-2006, 05:52 PM
this one will be no better

alkytrio666
08-16-2006, 05:52 PM
No!

I love CotC! Please let this just be a rumor.

The Mothman
08-16-2006, 06:43 PM
nope its in the link right there.

Roderick Usher
08-18-2006, 12:55 PM
I went in on this job - loving the material and wanting to go evern darker.

Problem is, Micheal Bay has the rights and he doesn't want the children to kill their parents. Fucking Lame.

This one will probably languish in development hell forever.

Vodstok
08-18-2006, 01:18 PM
Will someone stop letting that overblown music video maker STOP.

David Fincher: Ex music video director who contributes well to society.

Michael Bay: Why did Don Simpson have to die? Bruckheimer used to produce good movies...

horrorobsessed
08-18-2006, 02:27 PM
DAMN IT!!!!

why are they remaking all the movies i love? this makes my sad, yet pissed. they really need to come up with something original instead of fixing something that's not broken.

but i've went on this rant a million times so i'm just gonna step away from the keyboard and stop typing........

fuck, i can't do it.

XtRaVa
08-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Noooo!

Why cant they think of new ideas and make brand NEW horrors, rather than doing re-makes all the time lol.

roshiq
08-18-2006, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by XtRaVa
Noooo!

Why cant they think of new ideas and make brand NEW horrors, rather than doing re-makes all the time lol.

I'm certainly not against the remakes...but there should be an equal trend of making new horror flicks besides the remakes/prequels or sequels.

let's hope for the best for CotC remake....& now...what would be the next.....EVIL DEAD......POLTERGEIST...or....??!!!

Angelakillsluts
08-19-2006, 11:46 AM
another rumor...

alkytrio666
08-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by roshiq

let's hope for the best for CotC remake....& now...what would be the next.....EVIL DEAD......POLTERGEIST...or....??!!!

An Evil Dead remake was announced awhile ago.

Zero
08-23-2006, 07:10 PM
remember the weirdo, i think his name was Josiah (and then the Pagan) - who wanted everyone to sign a petition for Children of the Corn 8

hmmm. . . i think i do. . .

Josiah (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=19188&highlight=corn)

Corn 9 (http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=19268&highlight=corn)

man - those were crazy times. . . yep. . . crazy

novakru
08-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Hollywood employs all the minions of Hell.
You guys did know that there are no more new ideas left cause ,you know, it's the end of the world-right?

Haven't you been listening to all these crazy MFer fundamenta..
I mean upstanding men and women of God lately?
I mean-geesh.:rolleyes:

a mccuaig
08-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Oh, jesus...another remake. I know hollywood barfs them out because they know people will see them, but please! There are so many new horror movie scripts, these holly ass's won't give them a chance! It makes me want to scream and yell, but I'll save that for my indepedant horror movie..wish me luck

Doc Faustus
08-25-2006, 06:31 PM
How irresponsible remaking Children of the Corn while leaving all of us who are foaming at the mouth for Children of the Corn 8 in the lurch! Shame shame shame! I don't think I can take this...
hmm...
just a thought...maybe remakes such as this and the Halloween one are actually efforts to try and keep the property from incinerating itself in sequel hell. Maybe rich Hollywood imbeciles are as attached to the classics as we are. They make Hollywood look smart and prevent them from dealing with new ideas or poor people. Children of the Corn 8 would most likely be viewed only by a certain loveable, rakish Aussie skinhead who came into our lives like Mary Poppins filling them with magic.

halloweenfreak1
08-26-2006, 04:33 AM
I just hope they get of this remake bullshit all together.

halloweenfreak1
08-26-2006, 04:34 AM
it was cute at first but it is now getting to pissing me off.