PDA

View Full Version : will it ever end?

The Mothman
08-16-2006, 04:39 PM
ugh. Battle Royale remake.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/film/1261

Roderick Usher
08-17-2006, 08:21 AM
it will never end. Movie remakes/translations have been going down since film began.

Might be interesting to find out which film has been remade the most.

makemebad
08-17-2006, 08:34 AM
I remember hearing this

Dumb idea ... the cast will be horrible

noctuary
08-20-2006, 04:18 PM
They'll just change the class to college age people and no one will give a fuck. It'll be a shit sandwich, I guarantee it.

Mr.Mister
08-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Roderick Usher
it will never end. Movie remakes/translations have been going down since film began.

Might be interesting to find out which film has been remade the most.

I tried to find the answer to your question but not even the Guiness Book of World Records knew...:eek:

It's all good, if you want we can add another zillion to the amount of good movies that will be remade this year. :D

VampiricClown
08-22-2006, 09:17 AM
It will end as soon as people stop going to see them when they put them in theaters.

Zero
08-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
It will end as soon as people stop going to see them when they put them in theaters.

no it won't . . . they'll just show them in empty theaters. . . all just to make you CRAZY!!!

Yellow Jacket
08-23-2006, 06:32 PM
I have yet to see Battle Royale (since I can't find a copy around here), but I'm pissed nonetheless. First off, another damn remake! Just fucking stop already! Then again, why do I bother to complain? Like Hollywood's going to listen. Secondly, I know I'll see Battle Royale soon, and I don't want to see it as a remake (or see the remake first). First Oldboy, and now this! What next?

Hate_Breeder
08-24-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by omcdave
how come no one remakes are movies.

Can someone please explain what this means..?