PDA

View Full Version : Grudge 2 [Hope no one has already posted this]

Lala_Sound
08-15-2006, 12:46 PM
God I always feel cheeky posting new threads !!
But I thought I should add the Grudge 2 is coming out on October 13th :]
here is a link to the trailer and more information if anyone is interested :]
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thegrudge2/
is anyone interested in watching this?
I am :] I love Japanese horror
and I thought the Grudge 1 was a pretty good remake
hope this one is as good
I'm quite excited about it !!
:]

Lala_Sound
08-16-2006, 01:58 AM
yay! I'm glad I found someone else into japanese horror :]
I love the eye and ringu there's another film made by the same people who did the grudge and the eye called infection or something like that I'm dying to see it!
I love the films Takashi Shimizu directs hes the best! :]
I see your into Ringu very nice choice in film there what other japanese horror have you seen?

slasherman
08-16-2006, 03:28 AM
http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20052

doctor satan
08-16-2006, 06:37 AM
Check out SHUTTER (Thailand) if you like your Asian horror best film i've seen in a long time.

urgeok
08-16-2006, 06:47 AM
i always add Dark Water to the list.

seems to work better if you are a parent though ..

XtRaVa
08-16-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Lala_Sound
yay! I'm glad I found someone else into japanese horror :]
I love the eye and ringu there's another film made by the same people who did the grudge and the eye called infection or something like that I'm dying to see it!

I'm into it too! But I have to point out that:

"The Eye" is Chinese, not Japanese lol...

I love J-horror, and many other asian horrors. The Eye isn't bad, but The Eye 2 is a bit poor.

:)

urgeok
08-16-2006, 11:56 AM
the eye is a japanese horror .. it just happens to star chinese actors and has a chinese director and was shot in china with a chinese crew :)

Rinne_Face
08-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Oh i cant wait for it to come out the trailer looks really good

Lala_Sound
08-16-2006, 01:25 PM
ooo Shutter I must watch that! sounds pretty damn good :D
love asian films :]
I've only sen the eye and I thought it was pretty good I'll look out for the eye 2 :]
And I've heard of Dark Water in japanese I'm dying to see it but I've only seen the american version
If I'm honest the american version disappointed me but japanese is always good ;] will definetly watch it
Rinne_Face its time to go digging out some DVDs again! XD
hey we could watch them tomorrow?
its her birthday tomorrow ^_^

XtRaVa
08-17-2006, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
the eye is a japanese horror .. it just happens to star chinese actors and has a chinese director and was shot in china with a chinese crew :)

:P

XtRaVa
08-17-2006, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by omcdave
lala sound you should check out the j horror forum on this site.

Yeah come talk with us about Asian horror! :D

urgeok
08-17-2006, 06:21 AM
I've heard of Dark Water in japanese I'm dying to see it but I've only seen the american version
If I'm honest the american version disappointed me but japanese is always good ;]

yeah, there is no comparrison between the 2 .. the american version was far inferior

newb
08-17-2006, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
yeah, there is no comparrison between the 2 .. the american version was far inferior

I've only seen the American version as well and was not impressed [ even though Jennifer Connelly was in it..huba-huba ]
I shall give the original a try.

urgeok
08-17-2006, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by newb
I've only seen the American version as well and was not impressed [ even though Jennifer Connelly was in it..huba-huba ]
I shall give the original a try.

you'll like the origional ... as i've said before - a parent will feel this movie more than a non parent (especially a single parent !)

there is a lot of tension built that doesnt even include the ghost element..

XtRaVa
08-17-2006, 07:53 AM
People stop seeing the re-makes before the originals! It makes kittens drown!

Plus, when you see the original after the re-make, the story will already be ruined, so you wont enjoy it as much as you should, and then you'll not like the original or the remake!

Re-makes always ruin the original IMO, so check out the originals first guys. Thats my advice anyway :)

Lala_Sound
08-19-2006, 04:08 AM
I usually watch the originals first but I'd never heard of Dark Water before it didn't scare me though much and it doesn't really take much to scare me haha
And don't worry people I'm in the J-horror thread ^_^

XtRaVa
08-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Wooooo :D

Rinne_Face
08-20-2006, 08:36 AM
I usually watch the originals first but I'd never heard of Dark Water before it didn't scare me though much and it doesn't really take much to scare me haha
And don't worry people I'm in the J-horror thread ^_^
I remember when we watched the american one the girl looked like my cousin :eek: very odd!

urgeok
08-21-2006, 06:07 AM
did anyone see the first 2 grudge tv movies that started this all cool storys bad effects . they are out on dvd on ebay cheap.they were done by the some director.
ps they are doing grudge 3.

i have either 1 or 2 of them ..
all part of my confusion over the whole Ju-On filmography

Roderick Usher
08-21-2006, 04:01 PM
AICN Slams the Grudge 2 saying "Avoid this movie at all costs"

not so good, huh?

novakru
08-22-2006, 01:13 PM
The previews looked good and everybody knows if the previews LOOK good,it has to be good,because nobody would actually edit an entire movie JUST to make the movie look good and then it not be good.
That would be lying and lying is just downright plain wrong and you could go to hell for that I think:D

Lala_Sound
08-23-2006, 03:26 PM
did anyone see the first 2 grudge tv movies that started this all cool storys bad effects . they are out on dvd on ebay cheap.they were done by the some director.
ps they are doing grudge 3.

As in Ju-On 3 or The Grudge 3 either way WATCHIGN THAT :]
It's one of those films that could go on forever
No complaints though :]
And at novakru: AMEN TO THAT SISTER :] x