PDA

View Full Version : Intrusion trailer online..... horror/thriller

CEEarl
08-10-2006, 09:36 AM
The new teaser trailer for the horror/thriller, "Intrusion", can be found at www.cinevera.com/ Click on Film Projects and you'll find "Intrusion". Under it, click preview trailer. You'll also see a set pictures here too. Enjoy and you can send me your questions comments and fanmail at [email protected] My new production company is about writing material that doesn't insult the viewer. The horror film has nobody falling down, and nobody saying, "Who's there?". We have smart characters and a new twist on slashers, yet to be revealed. A new, detailed trailer will be posted soon, revealing many, more plot details. Until, then enjoy. I'll submit a poll so you can let our cast know what you think of the trailer.

Best,

Craig Everett Earl

Vodstok
08-10-2006, 09:40 AM
We the veterans of horror.com forums apologize inadvance for any flaming you may recieve. Keep your chin up and ignore the shit, only pay attention to the actual feedback.

Poeple round these here parts get rowdy when people show up to promote things and then leave. Sounds liek yoou are making some nice promises, though. Heres to hoping they pan out.

Vodstok
08-10-2006, 09:41 AM
Oh, and a little bit of internet advice, be careful when posting oyur email address on a public forum. you may soon become the victim of an overwhelming amount of spam.

slasherman
08-10-2006, 11:07 AM
..spam

urgeok
08-10-2006, 11:17 AM
well, somebody now has a reason to go on living today ....

Posher778
08-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Vodstok
We the veterans of horror.com forums apologize inadvance for any flaming you may recieve. Keep your chin up and ignore the shit, only pay attention to the actual feedback.

Poeple round these here parts get rowdy when people show up to promote things and then leave. Sounds liek yoou are making some nice promises, though. Heres to hoping they pan out.

wow... you are the biggest fun sucker... ever.

spam

Zero
08-11-2006, 05:06 PM
voddie is a SpamLover