PDA

View Full Version : Man Sledgehammers Grenade, Dies in Blast

azathoth777
08-09-2006, 08:11 PM
A man was killed in a workshop on the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro when he tried to open what police believe was a rocket-propelled grenade with a sledgehammer.

The workshop was destroyed and several cars parked outside caught fire. Another man who was in the shop was taken to a hospital with severe burns, an officer said.

Police found several unexploded army-issue rocket-propelled grenades in the workshop. They believe the ammunition had been brought there by scavengers wanting to sell it as scrap metal.
------------------------------
Some people most certainly get what they deserve.

bloodrayne
08-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by azathoth777
A man was killed in a workshop on the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro when he tried to open what police believe was a rocket-propelled grenade with a sledgehammer. Hopefully, BEFORE he reproduced...

AUSTIN316426808
08-09-2006, 08:34 PM
''Hmm, an extremely dangerous explosive device which detonates upon impact. I think I'll bash it with a sledgehammer.''

Maybe not exactly like that but at some point, in one way or another that's what went through his head. Everytime you think you've seen the ceiling of stupid a new contender emerges.

azathoth777
08-09-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
Everytime you think you've seen the ceiling of stupid a new contender emerges.
At lest this one took himself out of the game.

Vodstok
08-11-2006, 04:19 AM
I feel a darwin award coming...

If he hadnt done this, he would have done it testing to see if a handgun was loaded by looking down the barrel and clicking the trigger.