PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

mattc_099
08-09-2006, 04:45 AM
Just saying hi and that I usually don't have a good enough attention span to keep up with a message board to where I post on it very much.

However, I've been overly bored at work lately, and so I need something to do and I've chosen to mess around on here! Who's excited?!? :D

punk666
08-09-2006, 05:23 AM
me me me me me me me me me me me me ;)

where do u work?

i work in a shop n its really really boring lol

n welcome..............

mattc_099
08-09-2006, 05:39 AM
I work at a small used bookstore, we don't do that much business (although that could be because I keep all the blinds closed and usually don't turn the open sign on) so I'm usually free to do whatever I want, I usually just read or screw around on the internet in between dealing with old ladies wanting their romance novels.

punk666
08-09-2006, 05:43 AM
aaaawwww sweet lol

Ooky_Kabuki
08-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi Matt.

Zero
08-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by mattc_099
I work at a small used bookstore, we don't do that much business (although that could be because I keep all the blinds closed and usually don't turn the open sign on) so I'm usually free to do whatever I want, I usually just read or screw around on the internet in between dealing with old ladies wanting their romance novels.

just like norman bates in psycho . . . be careful of that creepy guy in the old bookstore . . . y'know the one who dresses like his mother!!!

(just kidding and welcome!)

newb
08-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by mattc_099
Just saying hi and that I usually don't have a good enough attention span to keep up with a message board to where I post on it very much.

However, I've been overly bored at work lately, and so I need something to do and I've chosen to mess around on here! Who's excited?!? :D

Well if ya don't plan on posting....why should we invest our time on getting acquainted.

huh

mattc_099
08-09-2006, 06:34 PM
Well I will say that I posted on here today more times than I have in one day on any other message board I've attempted to get interested in...and Im always bored at work and myspace is just boring as hell now....

as long as you entertain me enough I'll be around....

lurking

:D