PDA

View Full Version : Strange Things Happen.......Again

tonemeister
08-06-2006, 07:34 AM
Hey Guys and Gals,

I've just been informed that our movie "Strange Things Happen at Sundown" in being released on the 15th of August by Pendulum pictures in a multipack entitled Brutal Bloodsuckers and will be available in Best Buy, Tower Video and a whole bunch of other major chain stores.......... so go out and help support the indie scene by buying this set of movies

Frank

alkytrio666
08-06-2006, 07:42 AM
Very cool. What was your budget?

And what's this film about?

tonemeister
08-06-2006, 08:47 PM
the budget was extremely low.....the movie is a trilogy of stories that all come together in the end. it features vampire mobsters, vampire lovers on the run, a born again christian trying to convert one of the vampires and a dark mysterious female vampire going around and killing the others for revenge of becoming one herself. for more info, a synopsis and reviews check out http://www.insane-o-rama.com

VampiricClown
08-07-2006, 05:50 PM
I shall be checking this out.

The_Return
08-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Is it being released in Canadian stores as well? If so, I might check it out.

tonemeister
08-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Is it being released in Canadian stores as well? If so, I might check it out.

to tell you the truth, i don't know if it is.....i'll ask my distributor. i know the movie on it's own has been available in blockbuster in us and canada as well as netflix for the past 2 years but this box set is a new thing. all i know is it'll be available in tower video, best buy, fye and a bunch of other chains.

newb
08-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Sorry....I'm REALLY bored with vampires.

nothing personal

tonemeister
08-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by newb
Sorry....I'm REALLY bored with vampires.

nothing personal

no prob. can't please everyone :) i don't take anything personally.......

Zero
08-10-2006, 03:59 PM
hmmm. . . no one is screaming SPAM. . . strange things are happening . . .at HDC!?!?!

tonemeister
08-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Zero
hmmm. . . no one is screaming SPAM. . . strange things are happening . . .at HDC!?!?!

well, i didn't just sign up, hit and run. i'm here and have been. besides..... this is the filmmakers forum. so i'm posting about my film. :)

Zero
08-11-2006, 04:10 PM
oh - i wasn't criticizing you - or screaming "SPAM' myself - there was a time when if anyone even mentioned their own work people around here would have a hissy-fit. . . just nice to see things have settled down. . .

anyway, nothing to see here. . . so just move along