PDA

View Full Version : Die Hard 4 confirmed

slasherman
08-05-2006, 09:10 AM
..its gonna be called "Live Free or Die Hard"(not Die Hard 4) and gonna be about internet terrorism....

Live Free or Die Hard (http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=15824)

its not correct on IMDb yet...

Prelude95Si
08-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Willis is how old? And do we really need another Die Hard?
Don't get me wrong, Willis is an awsome actor and I am a huge huge huge fan of the Die Hard trilogy, but I think its been too long since the last one for people to have too much interest.

The_Return
08-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Prelude95Si
but I think its been too long since the last one for people to have too much interest.

Basic Instinct 2 didnt do bad at the box office, and the first one wasnt anywhere near as popular as Die Hard. I think there'll be plenty of intrest.

Sick_As_Fuck
08-10-2006, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Prelude95Si
Willis is how old? And do we really need another Die Hard?
Don't get me wrong, Willis is an awsome actor and I am a huge huge huge fan of the Die Hard trilogy, but I think its been too long since the last one for people to have too much interest.

Regardless of his age why on earth would you believe that?

Prelude95Si
08-10-2006, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Sick_As_Fuck
Regardless of his age why on earth would you believe that?

Believe what, that he's old? I just think that he wouldn't be in the greatest condition to run around doing the action scenes he did in the other ones but I could be wrong.

I still think that we really don't need another Die Hard I think that #3 ended the series just fine especially since the story took us back to #1, it had the right sense of closure.

Sick_As_Fuck
08-10-2006, 12:50 PM
I was referring to the hype. In my opinion a new "Die Hard" movie would be heavily anticipated by the general movie audience. Just like T3, the new Rocky, and a new Indiana Jones [rumored] movie would be.