PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a movie.Help!!

Voron
08-03-2006, 05:07 AM
Hi, I am looking for one movie I saw long ago- Here is what i can recal:
It can be European- maybe Italian- I can be wrong.
The name of this movie might contain word Satans or Devils- This can be not true because i remember seeing this movie in Russian translation- sometimes translations are completely wrong. NOw what I remember from the actual movie: The movie is set couple of centuries ago.
There is a castle or a mantion with man living there alone as a hermit. This mansion has big library. The man is making some kind of experiments or rites in search for some supernatural. This man is living all alone but sometimes munks or nuns bringing him Candles, food? and other provisions by use of small boat. And finnaly- at the end of the movie- I recal this man spreading white flour on the floor. In few moments someone invisible left it steps on the white floor.
Thats all i can recal- I saw this movie very long time ago and cant recal anything else- If this description brings a bell to someone Please Tell me what movie is it. Thank you very much.

Bee-otch
08-03-2006, 10:01 AM
Bloody Pit of Horror? maybe

Voron
08-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Thank you for answearing- but no its not Bloody Pit of Horror, I asume that the movie I am looking for is not that old - its probably early 80's or so. As far as I remember - this movie have this sence of Quest - mystery- I dont remember much gore in it - as much as I remember huntings and mysteryes.

knife_fight
08-03-2006, 11:03 AM
the Dunwich Horror? doubtful, but maybe

slasherman
08-03-2006, 11:17 AM
The Island of Dr. Moreau (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076210/) ..just I guess...